Long live the king

0Kingsnake

Hello to the forum, I am the King of snakes. Which I have 0 of, hence the name.

I am going to be straight, I love strategy/turn based games and one the first was Advanced wars on GBA back when I was 8. I didn't know about FE at all during  that time, but when I got my hands on Path of Radiance on gamecube, it was like something clicked with me. I never got the chance to beat it, cause I was a child, and I SUCKED at playing the game. By the way, favorite character was Sothe.

I came to this place cause I recently been trying to find people who share my love for Fire emblem, or at least don't try to cringe at the fact that I play it. Not many friends that have that same love. I found this place, and been using some of the help it gives on FE 4 and it been useful to say the least. So I'm gonna either lurk or hang depending on what I see around here. 

Thanks for existing.

Welcome king of snakes who possesses none! I’m glad you’re here! You’re welcome for existing xD

People here do indeed love Fire Emblem and don’t cringe at people playing it.

• 5 weeks later...

Dear Regal Reptilian,

We welcome you to our humble abode, our hovel, our nest of filth and detritus. We have nooks and crannies, crêpes and panties - everything the body needs. Third hole from the right is the restroom. Twelfth hole from the left is your bunk hole. I really just wanted an excuse to say bunk hole. Your bunk mate sort of died in his sleep? We're meaning to clean that out any week now. Who knows, the smell might even grow on you(literally!). 

Oh yeah, I wrote you a little snake poem, cause you had snake in your name, so I figured you liked snakes. Welcome to these hallowed woods!

We curtsy to your emerald grand. Gorge yourself on our verdant young. You shed well across sleeping foes. Tufts of husks, embittered greetings. Greedy jaws never leaving. They catch their breath amidst the snow. The folds and quakes protruding in place. You vomit asunder those you've put under. Bred the strong, the weak, and the slow. Your creases bleed in shapes of clovers. Molten licks in salt and sulfur. Rub your putrid skin all over. Iron bark buried deep as black eroder. Spilling your insides abreast. The scales harden under desert suns. Prey struggles in vain to prolong their death. Slither from whence you came. Crunch frail bones and consume whole. The dirt cakes and paves way to your home. Your children are strangers entangled in mold. Severing tails. Parasitic betrayals. The cold lays claim to your soul. A far cry from the suckle of bird nests, sand scuttles. Familiar waters to wade and soak. Memory serves its diminishing returns. A forked tongue swims out in search. Weary eyes yearn reprieve from the light. Sex with the night the only means to survive. Decay nips at the heels with every creak and turn. Your enemies prove fierce. Their numbers suffocate the world. By your lonesome you writhe. In your solitude you stay. To pick off the fools. To feast on the brave. Suffering no disease. All paths above reproach. A fierce whisper through the trees. On no meal do you choke. That's it. That's all I got. No refunds!

On 10/31/2020 at 7:54 PM, Integrity said:

tunnel snakes rule

We're the Tunnel Snakes 🐍 😆