A FEH Channel is coming! (Nov. 3rd, 2020 - 7 PM PT)

Diovani Bressan

• Diovani Bressan changed the title to A FEH Channel is coming! (Nov. 3rd, 2020- 7 PM PT)

When was the last time a Feh Channel was announced in a twitter post or something before it was released? It's been a while that we are getting Feh Channels being released without any notification.

The last time we knew a Channel was coming was the CYL 4 one, because it was announced in the Channel prior to that one. Even the Book 4 and 3rd Anniversary channels were not announced...

Things I’d like:

- Qol changes like being able to search for dance skills etc.

- Dragonflower increase from 40 to 60 for new units

- Expand skill inheritance to 5 slots

- Hero merit increase Hero merit increase Hero merit increase Hero merit increase Hero merit increase Hero merit increase Hero merit increase Hero merit increase Hero merit increase Hero merit increase 

Yeah I really need some feathers.

Looks like another Japanese flavor seasonal banner is on the way. I've been seeing people talk about a ninja festival (to go with the pirate fest earlier) with the shurikens embedded in the floor.

If it's ninjas, what's the ratio of Hoshidans to everybody else gonna be? Will they reclass Sakura, will they cross the Bottomless Canyon for Inigo, will Asugi show up? Are they going to slip in Kellam on that tired old joke? Perhaps Ninja!Volke because a thief/assassin is the closest thing in other games to a ninja? Something entirely out of left field?

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

• Diovani Bressan changed the title to A FEH Channel is coming! (Nov. 3rd, 2020 - 7 PM PT)
1 hour ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

If it's ninjas, what's the ratio of Hoshidans to everybody else gonna be? Will they reclass Sakura, will they cross the Bottomless Canyon for Inigo, will Asugi show up? Are they going to slip in Kellam on that tired old joke? Perhaps Ninja!Volke because a thief/assassin is the closest thing in other games to a ninja? Something entirely out of left field?

Well, Volke in particular is probably the most ninja-like of the pre-Fates assassins. With his reputation of appearing from nowhere if you "summon him" and getting the job done, not matter what or how.

His outfit also helps selling that image.

I was thinking about this... We will probably get another channel in early December, with Book 5 and version 5.0 info. A situation like this already happened before:

• In early November 2018, we got a Feh Channel introducing Aether Raids;
  • Then, in early December, we got a Feh Channel introducing Mythic Heroes, that would affect Aether Raids.

What if something like this happens again? A new game mode to be announced in this channel, with a new type of hero affecting it in a later chnnel? We already got a new type of heroes this year, being the Harmonized Heroes, but was not that successful.

I would like to see:

- Dragonflowers that you grow in the Aether Resort's garden increase from 20 per month to 40 per month. Honestly, I think this is a necessary change. With the amount of flowers requires to 10 or 15 flowers a unit, 20 a month isn't enough. 40 would be much better.

- Spark system in any banners. Honestly, I have no idea why they don't give the system to all banners. Summoning on those type of banners has become a risk: you might get what you want but you might also not get what you want at all or with too many orbs.

I would like if we could stock free summon tickets and use them in any banner, and not only the banners linked to that Forging Bonds.

Like... having those tickets as a special bonus, but also tickets that can be used in any banner that we get from quests or others things.

I really don't know what all would make this a great FEH channel for me, but some things I would like are:

barracks increase

HM increase

increase on dragonflowers earned (I don't care how they do it but players need more)

increase on weapon refines per month, we have a lot of staves to get through and it will take forever at this rate

The other thing I would like is if they gave us Frayr for free at the end of book 4 since I don't see him selling all that well, plus there are 3 OCs not counting book 5 OCs that are coming.  I know this is a pipe dream, but I wish it would happen.

Maybe they'll add more Combat Manual paths? They bothered to hype the Book IV finale up earlier this week, so maybe we'll get an extra trailer or tease for that too? I think it's possible we'll see a tease for Book V as we did for Book III this time two years ago (that shot of Sharena reaching out that was added to the end of the Aether Raids Feh Channel).

@Diovani Bressan That would be amazing, but it also feels like it'd be too generous to happen, which sucks...

Edited by DefyingFates

I'm so excited! The image is definitely autumn-themed, and you can see an old, dimly-lit Japanese house! This looks so cool! I hope the next Special Heroes banner is themed like this image! Buuuuuut I totally don't have the orbs for that. ;-; IS has really been knocking it out of the park for me lately! Even so, I really hope we get an awesome, creepy, traditional Japanese-style special heroes event from this!! And it'd be cool if Boyd was on the banner... Oh! Unless they're bringing in heroes who died in their games or something. Elena in an old-style kimono would be soooo great!! 😍 Actually, most anyone would look great like that, especially since IS is so good at matching characters to designs that suit them! I'm just so excited for this! X3

Edit: After reading the comments, you guys are totally right: this is a ninja theme, what with the scrolls and shuriken in the foreground. A little more specified/pop-culture-y than I was hoping for, but I'm not disappointed. I'm a bit nervous about it, though. I hope they don't just go with Saizo, Kaze, Kagero, Asugi, and Shura (though I DO want Shura and would LOVE for him to be on a ninja banner, actually. We never get to see him as a ninja in Fates, to my knowledge. It's also a great opportunity for exploring the ninja topic with him.) I could see them making Felicia a ninja, just like they made Kagero a maid (as a Halloween costume) a while back (plus, IS likes having a joke character not suited for the serious theme.) But yeah, I hope they get some interesting picks, like with the Hoshidan Dance Festival banner.

Edited by Mercakete

1 hour ago, DefyingFates said:

Maybe they'll add more Combat Manual paths? They bothered to hype the Book IV finale up earlier this week, so maybe we'll get an extra trailer or tease for that too? I think it's possible we'll see a tease for Book V as we did for Book III this time two years ago (that shot of Sharena reaching out that was added to the end of the Aether Raids Feh Channel).

I sometimes wonder about Part 1 combat manual paths since IS hasn't updated that since the mechanic was first added. A good number of players, including myself, haven't spent any Part 1 codes under the assumption that IS would release better or otherwise more valuable paths since the ones currently available aren't necessarily made equal.

I don't really have crazy high hopes overall -- all I could see happening are a reveal for the seasonal banner (which appears to be Hoshido-themed -- could be themed around shinobi or some Japanese autumn festival that's not familiar to the average non-Japanese player) and a couple login bonuses. Maybe also some hare-brained new event or game mode that they release around this time of the year.

ngl i kind of want something crazy out of left field like the Summoner-as-a-self-insert becoming a legit unit, like the first (and only?) colorless tome that you could customize the appearance of to a certain extent.  Imagine how much the whales would spend for accessory shizzaz - accessories always felt a little useless for the other characters. 

Dragonflower and HM increase would be nice too. Definitely feeling the Volke/Ninja character theme.

1 minute ago, Roflolxp54 said:

I sometimes wonder about Part 1 combat manual paths since IS hasn't updated that since the mechanic was first added. A good number of players, including myself, haven't spent any Part 1 codes under the assumption that IS would release better or otherwise more valuable paths since the ones currently available aren't necessarily made equal.

I don't really have crazy high hopes overall -- all I could see happening are a reveal for the seasonal banner (which appears to be Hoshido-themed -- could be themed around shinobi or some Japanese autumn festival that's not familiar to the average non-Japanese player) and a couple login bonuses. Maybe also some hare-brained new event or game mode that they release around this time of the year.

It's an odd situation. The way I see it, there are four options:

1. Don't add more Part 1 paths but keep making Part 1 codes available indefinitely. In this case, people eventually get more than enough codes to do all the Part 1 paths and have no use for the rest.
  2. Don't add more Part 1 paths and eventually stop making new Part 1 codes available. In this case, people get locked out of paths they haven't completed.
  3. Add more Part 1 paths and don't add other parts. This would lead to continued confusion about what "Part 1" even means.
  4. Keep adding more Part 1 paths over time and also add one or more other parts eventually. This could seem a bit redundant, but it seems like the most sensible option. Maybe they can make it work somehow.

One way or another, I think the most likely time to add more options is somewhere in the December-March range, since this past year, December was when they started making codes available and March was when they actually let us start using them.

Hope they increase the number of teams you can have to 20 instead of 15. More brigades would be nice as well. More permanent divine code paths too. More AR maps would be nice. Introduce guarantee summon system for special heroes too. 

7 hours ago, Etrurian emperor said:

So its Hoshidan flavored. I think that means some Fateslandians would be a very safe bet. Its also Autumn themed so maybe its outdoor boy Kiragi's time to shine. 

Ngl a Takumi and Kiragi duo hero has been on my wishlist since those were a thing.

I don't generally get high expectations for these, but free barracks limit increase pleaaaaaaaaaaase. Something surprising but also good would be nice too.

28 minutes ago, starpendle said:

I don't generally get high expectations for these, but free barracks limit increase pleaaaaaaaaaaase.

I want any kind of Barracks space. I am at 1,100 spaces right now, and the only reason why I have some spaces left now is because I turned most of my Grail units into Manuals. I want like at least 3,000 or so spaces right now so I can build up units with different Assets, builds, and Blessings.

Edited by XRay

10 minutes ago, XRay said:

I want any kind of Barracks space. I am at 1,100 spaces right now, and the only reason why I have some spaces left now is because I turned most of my Grail units into Manuals. I want like at least 3,000 or so spaces right now so I can build up units with different Assets, builds, and Blessings.

The fuck you got in there that you have 1100 almost filled up. O.o

I have all free units that are 3/4 star, a lot of 5 stars for AA, Units I actually use and copies with different natures for the stuff that has not yet gotten refines. And I am not even at 400 with my cap currently being 470, which I even regret investing in a tiny bit. Last time I hit the cap was with a mass summon for BB!Micaiah +10

I want some QoL updates, like more barracks space and an increase in Dragon Flower earnings. I don't want an HM increase, though, I have PLENTY of units still at 0 that I need to work on.

I'm expecting a trailer or image or something for the end of Book 4, MAYBE the start of Book 5. We're gonna see the new seasonal units too, I'm sure.