A FEH Channel is coming! (Nov. 3rd, 2020 - 7 PM PT)

Diovani Bressan

20 minutes ago, Vicious Sal said:

The fuck you got in there that you have 1100 almost filled up. O.o

I have all free units that are 3/4 star, a lot of 5 stars for AA, Units I actually use and copies with different natures for the stuff that has not yet gotten refines. And I am not even at 400 with my cap currently being 470, which I even regret investing in a tiny bit. Last time I hit the cap was with a mass summon for BB!Micaiah +10

I keep at least one copy of every unit I get. I generally have 3 copies of each Grail unit (5*+0+0 for guides, 5*+X+X to merge and Flower for regular use, and a 3* or 4* at level 1 in case a guide needs a level 1 unit). I also save every neutral unit I get and keep them separate, even if they are not a free unit. I have two or more copies for a lot of Dancers/Singers and some modern units due to the guaranteed summon.

Edited by XRay

1 hour ago, Vicious Sal said:

The fuck you got in there that you have 1100 almost filled up. O.o

I have all free units that are 3/4 star, a lot of 5 stars for AA, Units I actually use and copies with different natures for the stuff that has not yet gotten refines. And I am not even at 400 with my cap currently being 470, which I even regret investing in a tiny bit. Last time I hit the cap was with a mass summon for BB!Micaiah +10

Personally, I have 430 unique units alone. Combined with trying to keep as much asset variety as possible on hand, I've been close to my current cap of 900 for a while.

I am expecting a new video highlighting the start of the new chapter, on top of a final battle video after the new chapter is released by the end of the month. Sort of like the Lif and Alfonse confrontation clip last year.

I would love a ninja / assassin themed seasonal. Joshua? Who else? I hope a nice Saizo and Kaze alt...

I hope something else new and exciting coming up super soon...

I hope they continue avoiding making additional non-duo seasonals of units that already have seasonals. Since CYL3 over a year ago, the only exception so far has been the Anniversary banner, which seems like a special case. (And arguably Halloween Robin, which is another special case.)

I'm curious if this will be a single-game banner or a mixed-game one. The fact that the schedule points to a duo hero suggests single game, like the 3H and FE4 seasonal banners having the previous two duo heroes, but if it's just one game that could mean Fates, which would be an awkward way to introduce a new theme based on history.

DUO LYN AND FLORINA! Lyn in ninja garb! YES! That's freaking awesome, and it's about time Lyn got a Duo unit. I'm super freaking happy about that, screw all the silly "tOo MaNy LyNs" haters. I have a decent number of orbs, I should be able to get at least one copy, but I'll aim for more. Now there's exactly one more Lyn I want added to the game, and it's her with the Mani Katti.

So... are those inheritable dual wielding weapond any different from a normal brave weapon?

And are we getting new animations just for those?

Trying to understand the new mode with a headache is not fun. I suppose I'll just get the hang of it later.

Also, holy fuck those new brave weapons. IS has no excuse not giving Dire Thunder or Swordhardt a refine now, seriously. Also, while I'm not super happy to see another Lyn, I'm more bummed out that they wasted Florina by making her the secondary unit in a duo. The Florina that exists in this game has shitty stats and not-so-good art, was really hoping for a seasonal Florina that had better art and stats. Not ... Lyn's butt monkey.

I am kinda disappointed with this Channel. The increase of teams slots is nice, and the specials bonuses for the New mode release is welcomed... But the banner is very easy to skip by me, and the new event looks meh. They should stop releasing a new event every 2 months and instead improve the events ele have already.

Well, I was awake for this one because I'm dumb.

Spoiler

Feh goes on about squash and about making squash and tomatoes.

First off is our ninja banner, with Zihark (Where's regular Zihark?), using swords (Can he get brave effect?), neat is Laevateinn with is an axe flier, then Navarre (Gets an alt?) who's a lance infantry this time and then we get Hana who's an infantry axe and I bet is free, with the duo being Lyn/Florina who's a colourless dagger flier duo (ALL THE LESBIAN SHIPPERS ASSEMBLE) and I am not in the mood to look at skills now. Also, did Feh just say they'll all double?

Next we have the update, with the new size option, then team increases (including more skillsets, but mainly more teams.), there was Lean with Sharena and we're done. Huh?

Then we get a chess mode with being pawns of Loki, this is a mistake. It looks like we're playing actual chess? But it's confusing as it is, they level up and autobattle. There's also merging, so I am going to leave it be for now. It actually works off your brigade. I guess I'm just wanting to see improvements of current modes now.

Less new QoL than I hoped.

Meanwhile, we have the banner.

Spoiler

Laevateinn comes with a weapon that boosts her Atk by half of her total bonusts, Distant Ward and Atk/Def Rein. Navarre comes up and gives an inheritable weapon that gets Spd +4 and Def/Res -4 and also brave when initating, alongside a Lull and Flashing Blade 4. Then Zihark has a similar weapon, Chill Spd and Spd/DEf Gap 3, which is new and confuses me as to who's demoting. Lyn and Florina then come along and have about the skillset you'd expect, Alongside a duo skill that dances once they've fought an enemy.

Zihark's confirmed 4*.

So there is a ridiculous team comp for Blazing blade I can think of Tiki/Ninian, Lyn/Florina and Flying Ninan. Attack with Lyn use her duo skill to attack again then use Ninian Tiki duo skill to get yet another turn and then use bridal ninian to dance. A million turns for your flying team to use.

Otherwise you can move all three of duo tiki, Duo Lyn and bridal Ninian twice in one turn as long as you dance Duo tiki. Moving 3 of your team twice in one turn seems totally fair and balanced.

Edited by vikingsfan92

About what I expected from the Feh Channel.

Pawns of Loki... oof on ranked orb rewards.

Aside from Duo Lyn, I welcome the additional free resources from the Pawns of Loki debut. 

Wonder if Pawns of Loki ends up like Frontline Phalanx.

I already talked about the units and weapons on the trailer thread so I'll focus on the other stuff from the Feh Channel here: 

Er...overall it was...ok-ish? It's not like I was expecting anything noteworthy at this point in time, but at the same time I kinda expected an animated trailer for Book IV's ending, guess that'll come later. 

Free summons and some orbs/flowers is kinda whatever because they don't amount to much. The fruit and Grails are nice considering how hard it is to get those. 

The new mode is confusing as hell, like you get some formas based on one of your Brigades which means you'll have to use a combination of strong friend units and your own and then they get nerfed to 4* tier while you play some sort of Chess+Connect4 mash-up trying to make them stronger to get rid of the foes for orbs and feathers and stuff? Yeah, really confusing. 

Yeah, it was an okay channel. Nothing really stood out to me, but I’m thinking they probably have more next month for the book 5 channel. The chess game... seems a bit better than Frontline, but we shall see. Though the bar is pretty low from last time lol

I think I prefer Frontline Phalanx since it is pretty chill and there is not much thinking involved. Loki's Pawns looks a bit too puzzly, and puzzles are kind of meh for me.

All the extra rewards are nice though.

I don't want to be one of Loki's pawns. 😐

Notes on the ninja stuff has been made on the ninja banner thread.

Kind of interested in the new chess mode. No P2W like elements that I can see. I agree I do wish current events we have could get improved, because I yearn for something to replace Mjolnir's Strike's 'press a button within 24 hours' counter phase.

Was okay otherwise. Kind of wanted more.