Hi!

starpendle

Hello! Been years since I visited a general forum for something. I've heard about this site for a while, either from my news feed or from others I've seen around, but never joined or looked deeper inside until recently. 

Been a Fire Emblem fan since Awakening came out and loved the series ever since, although I did go back and play Blazing Blade as well as Sacred Stones on the virtual console. Hoping to find the time to play Genealogy and Binding Blade soon. Otherwise, I've played through all the more recent entries from Fates, Warriors, Echoes, Heroes (sadly), and only have the church route left to do in Three Houses. 

Otherwise, I'm pretty big on anime and manga, and also frequently play other video games as well (Switch + PS4 owner). I also play forum mafia, though it's something I'm trying to limit myself on more lately, in case anyone in that scene may have seen my name elsewhere. Anyways, hope to stick around for a while.

• 5 weeks later...

Please, rest. Your search is now complete. Years of wandering has led you here to this moment on the precipice of fate. All the forum mafia and Japanese cartoons in the world couldn't fill the void entrenched in the pit of your soul, until todayish(Disclaimer! That void will still exist but we'll do our best). Welcome to these twigs and branches!