Which 1 should he use?

James Marshall

My brother is playing this game for the 1st time, he's just beat The Linus Version of Four Fanged Assault and has a problem. The problem is that his Raven and his Erk are both very high leveled, they are RNG-Blessed in every stat other then Hp, between them they are making the game too easy and in order to make the game more challenging without wasting all his effort he wants to permanently bench and by sheer coincidence both of them and the unit that each of them have as their main support partner are very similiar. Here's more info on them. Which 1 should he use?

His Raven is A Level 20 Mercenary/Level 7 Hero. Has A S Rank with Swords and A C with Axes. His Hp is 3 points below Average, his other 6 stats are all between 2 and 4 points above Average and has A A-Support with Lucius who is A Level 19 Monk/Level 5 Bishop, has A S with Light and A C with Staffs, all of his stats are between 1 point below Average and 1 point above Average and my brother hopes to be able to use him for most of the game

His Erk is A Level 20 Mage/Level 7 Sage. Has A S Rank with Anima and A C with Staffs. His Hp is 3 points below Average, his other 6 stats are all between 2 and 4 points above Average and has A A-Support Priscilia who is A Level 20 Troubadour/Level 4 Valkyrie, she has as A A with Staffs and A C with Anima, all of her stats are between 1 point below Average and 2 points above Average and my brother hopes to be able to use her for most of the game

• 1 month later...

Maybe not the most experienced player on these forums but I'll add my two cents.

Priscilla is a mounted unit and has more utility and movement than Lucius. That could be a good thing or a bad thing depending on how much more difficult your friend wants the game to be. Also worth noting that Harken can (to some extent) replace Raven as a (in this case) more fair alternative, and Pent can do the same for Erk. So if your friend still wants those classes, but wants a less RNG blessed option, that's something to think about. Personally, I would stick with Erk/Priscilla. Having a mount and two staff users lets you do some things the other duo more or less can not. 

• 5 weeks later...

If your brother is looking for a challenge, then the choice is pretty clear.

Priscilla is my favorite unit and IMO easily one of the best. An 8 move nuclear missile with Staff utility.

An RNG blessed Erk could potentially be better than Pent and that... is just scary.

Raven, at the end of the day is a solid infantry unit but he’s no tank even with some RNG blessing and Lucius is frail frail frail so I would say that’s the more challenging pair to use hypothetically speaking.