First time Hector Hard Mode!

Xero

Hey everyone!  I'm an up-and-coming variety streamer!  I posted here a while back asking for help with finding an FE7 save, and was very graciously provided assistance.  So now, I'm starting off my stream with a playthrough of FE7 HHM!  The title is a bit misleading, though, because I'm apparently a bit of a masochist.  Not only is this my first time playing HHM, it's technically going to be my first time playing through the entire GAME, and I decided to start on HHM (though to be fair I did start with Lyn's mode this playthrough).  Considering that FE7 is currently my favorite FE title, how can this be?  Well, tune in and find out!  My normal streams are Saturdays starting around 12-1 Mountain time, with some surprise streams sprinkled in throughout the week, like possibly tonight (partly depending on when my son is awake/asleep). 

https://www.twitch.tv/kensei_xero

Feel free to stop by, say hi, and watch my suffering as I stumble through what the game has to offer!  And don't forget to drop a follow if you like what you see!

Edited by Xero

• 3 weeks later...