November/December 2020 Event Calendar

NSSKG151

New Heroes banners on 11/17 and 12/8. I see a Lugh and Raigh BHB so maybe that means Book 4 is going to end with a Binding Blade banner. If it is I am going to guess the December banner will be Echoes or Sacred Stones. Also, is it just me or does the calendar looks sparse this month?

Looks like the answer is FE6! Hopefully FE8 is the next one after it, no info on that yet.

Some interesting banners here. For one thing, there's a Double Special Heroes banner in an odd-numbered month, that's surprising. Wonder how often they'll be now.

The skill banners have pretty limited selections. Foil flat-out has to be Rinkah/Midori/Julian, there's no other options. Spurn/Repel has to be three of Larcei/Ike/M!Kris/F!Kris, probably the latter three. Infantry Pulse has to be three of Dorcas/Helbindi/Gerik/Nils, and probably also the latter three.

1 minute ago, NSSKG151 said:

New Heroes banners on 11/17 and 12/8. I see a Lugh and Raigh BHB so maybe that means Book 4 is going to end with a Binding Blade banner. If it is I am going to guess the December banner will be Echoes or Sacred Stones. Also, is it just me or does the calendar looks sparse this month?

It does look a bit sparse, but I can't find anything that seems like it should be there yet isn't. Maybe it's the lack of seasonal revival banners?

7 minutes ago, Othin said:

It does look a bit sparse, but I can't find anything that seems like it should be there yet isn't. Maybe it's the lack of seasonal revival banners?

Hmmm...could be. I also noticed that a lot of current events are squished over on the left side.

Heroes with Spurn/Repel...huh, they really want me to go all out on that Ninja Hana build. I won't say no, though. 

The Foil banner is very likely to include Midori, who is prime fodder for almost every archer and Julian is pretty good too with the Close Foil+Lull Atk/Def combo. Rinkah is meh, unless you're dead set on having a unit that can stop both L!Chrom and L!Dimitri at once for AA which she excels at. I think those 3 are the only units with Foil skills in the normal pool, but I may be forgetting someone.

The last noticeable thing is that the Mythic banner will start slightly early this month. Odds say it's going to be Triandra to bring an end to both Book IV and the fairies. 

That aside it's kinda dry, but there's not much to go off until the new Christmas armors arrive and maybe the Book V trailer drops.

• If next New Heroes banner will be FE6, I would rather try to use my remaining orbs for another Annie or Lys since my love towards FE6's character cast is highly restricted. 
  • Repel / Spurn banner sounds interesting at first sight, but I have two repels in my barracks. Should be both Kris and Larcei. I only don't have MaleKris, but I'm not too excited for him tbh.
  • Close Foil banner might represent my namesake who I don't have yet, so this would be a tempting banner too.
  • Double Heroes banner could be nice too, if SummerByleth makes it in. But honestily I don't really need her badly. I will look what this banner will bring. Ingrid would be great too, but I'm afraid she'll share with EasterEst who I don't need and want at all.

I think I shouldn't pull from the current Three Houses banner anymore and wait what the Double Heroes banner will bring.

Edited by Kasumi Yoshizawa

Free pulls/units:
11/11: New Power banner (Fae, Micaiah, Elise)
11/12: Chills banner (Kliff, Hubert, Sue)
11/13: Valor banner (Lene, Nagi, Maribelle)
11/14: Even Wave banner (Shannan, Selkie, Osian)
11/15: Solo banner (Mareeta, Perceval, Yarne)
11/16: Bond banner (Owain, Forsyth, Tethys)
11/17: New Heroes + Forging Bonds; Form banner (Phina, Eyvel, Petra)
11/18: New GHB
11/19: Foil banner (Rinkah, Midori, Julian)
11/20: Double Special Heroes
11/25: Spurn/Repel banner (MKris, FKris, Larcei, Ike)
11/26: Lugh+Raigh BHB (Lugh, Raigh, likely Chad)
11/27: Mythic Heroes banner
12/2: Infantry Pulse banner (Nils, Gerik, Helbindi, Dorcas)
12/3: Heath GHB rerun
12/4: Three Heroes quests
12/8: New Heroes + Forging Bonds
12/9: New GHB

Pretty disgusting skill banners, sheesh! Foil, Evasion skills, and IP! And we're already getting another Double Special Heroes banner (these normally come by bimonthly; this one is coming about a month after the last one).

We're nearly a week to the last new banner of Book IV, with IS seeming to suggest BB's supposed to cap off the year.

Also that poor Bonfire banner, can barely read the text it's so squeezed.

Spoiler

Yeah, most of the skill banners have been gone over and there's little options to go off of, so as for the others, the BHB banner's going to be Chad (I know the TT banner last year was the same but no other unit fits as well). The extended Mythic banner's odd, seems to suggest that Version 5 is quite late (for there being 4 weeks left, there being next to nothing mentioned event wise from December is rather telling). Hell, the next banner starts before the mythic banner ends, very strange. The Double Special and skill banners suggest they're trying to get as much orbs as they can before Book V, I think my conclusion the Brave Heroes will show up in November's more likely now.

As for the dearth of new events, there's nothing added between the 18th and 20th and 21st and 26th, three events total in the first week of December (one being M/LHB) aside from the tail end of the BHB, GC and HoF.

I guess Nino could be on the Lugh and Raigh banner, but flying Nino is getting her revival that week IIRC so it is probably indeed Chad.

Excited to see if vanilla Wolt can enter the game! Hopefully as the demote too. Thrown in Elfin and Guinevere and I’m a happy camper.

Sad we gotta wait longer for SS though... I’m thinking echoes gets the December banner and they will get the Peony/Eir treatment. I suspect Valentia Catria or Est alongside Tatiana, maybe Deen or Kamui, with one of them being insta-drooped into the 3/4 pool to make room for our Book 5 freebie. Only reason I’m saying echoes is cuz I feel like they have the least waifus (lol) and generally speaking smallest “cash bringing” banner potential.

Excited for Kliff’s return - hope I get lucky!

That's a very mean calendar, with a bunch of tempting banners.

37 minutes ago, Sentinel07 said:

That's a really long time for the Mythic banner. Wonder why it is.

And looks like the Mythic Banner will still be available when the December's New Heroes release. I dont remember it happening before.

ok, 3H's new heroes banner just ended, so i doubt they'll make another one immediately after: taking this into account, i can pretty safely assume i can skip this NHB and use its orbs to get my Rein Atk/Def 3 Fodder from the Ninja banner

i just hope it's not Genealogy, that would literally kill me

CYL4 placement for FE6 characters who don't have a regular version and received 200+ votes:

1. 110. Merlinus (1,456)
  2. 147. Dieck (1,071)
  3. 235. Wolt (600)
  4. 256. Guinivere (538)
  5. 261. Gonzalez (519)
  6. 277. Melady (477)
  7. 282. Hugh (470)
  8. 352. Niime (314)
  9. 404. Lot (221)
  10. 407. Murdock (217)
  11. 409. Dorothy (215)
  12. 416. Lance (205)
  13. 417. Elffin (204)
  14. 418. Zeiss (203)

Personally, my most-wanted ones are Guinivere, Melady, and Murdock. Merlinus and Dieck seem pretty likely as the top voted ones, and Elffin would be nice as another FE6 dancer.

Dieck feels like a safe bet for an FE6 banner since he was featured in full color in Shanna's "Meet the Heroes" page.

FE6 banner seems like a skip for me unless Melady is in it.

I think the GHB is going to be Murdock, if it is FE6.
The remaining main antagonists, didn't placed well: Jahn placed 510. (85 votes) and Galle 432. (185).

I would like from FE6:

Geese
Zelot
Merlinus
Astolfo
Murdock

I hope it is FE 6 and they finally give me my favorite FE character Elffin, as long as I get him in FEH I will be happy.  I have been waiting 4 years I really hope my wait will finally be rewarded.

Just to put it out there, there’s a decent chance this last Book IV banner will have a FEH OC (probably Triandra) on it like the first one and the mid point one. 

If I’m right I’m not holding my breath, then the Triandra + some FE6 too I guess lineup I’d like to see is: 

Triandra, Dieck, Melady, token axe demote Gonzalez, Guinevere (in the Emmeryn slot), and Murdock (GHB)