Who has the "best art?" (Part 3)

indigoasis

On 11/22/2020 at 4:49 PM, Morgan--Grandmaster said:

I have give special attention to Chrom, Lyn,  Ninian, Female Corrin, Camilla, Ryoma, and Ephraim for having consistently great art across the multiple versions of themselves, hairstyles, and different artists.

I agree. I can't think of a single Ryoma or Camilla illustration that doesn't look fantastic. Eirika, Lyn, Lucina and Azura also have consistently excellent art. I don't like normal Chrom or normal female Corrin's art, but I love all their alts.

Some personal favorites of mine:

Male:

Brave Hector (Somehow he looks brash and dignified at the same time)

Corrin (I love almost all of his art, but Bloodbount Beast and Dream Prince especially stand out)

Donnel (His art captures his character perfectly, and he looks cute)

Eldigan (I love his outfit and its many details, plus his fabulous mullet. 😎 Both his default art and ballroom art are fantastic.)

Leo (Normal) (I'm not hugely fond of the coloring style, but his expression and body language are spot-on for his character, and his effects are impressive)

Libra (Excellent coloring and I like his poses)

Marth (Normal) (The style is a perfect blend of classic and modern Fire Emblem. I like all of his art, but his normal art is my favorite.)

Niles (Harvest Festival) (I love his expressions. His art captures his character perfectly.)

Rath (His outfit is intricately detailed, and his poses are dynamic)

Reinhardt: (I love his poses and both his normal outfit and ballroom outfit. He's very elegant.)

Ryoma: (I love all of his Heroes art, but his normal art and Supreme Samurai especially stand out.)

Shigure: (Yura's art is hit or miss for me, but I adore Shigure's art. He was beautiful to begin with, and his Heroes art is even more flattering.)

Female:
Camilla (Like with Ryoma, I love all her Heroes art, but her Light of Nohr art especially stands out and is among my favorite characters/alts in the game)

Corrin (I love all her Heroes art except the underwhelming normal Corrin. Wailing Soul, Child of Dusk and Dream Princess especially stand out.)

Cynthia (Her art captures her character perfectly, and she looks cute)

Effie (Somehow she looks soft and hard at the same time, which suits her as being both tough and gentle. The details in her armor are impressive.)

Eirika (All of her art is lovely. I can't pick a favorite.)

Elise (Her normal version is adorable and beautiful at the same time.)

Felicia (The style suits her very well. She looks endearing, but not overly moe and cutesy.)

Freyja (Her dress and outfit are so elaborately detailed)

Laevatein (Normal) (I love her design and color scheme, the style suits her very well)

Leanne (Her wings, hair and dress are stunning, her poses and expressions suit her well)

Lysithea (I love her "brave" design and it is drawn in a beautiful style)

Minerva (Resplendent) (Gorgeous color scheme, color scheme and armor details)

Panne (Excellent coloring and overall very flattering)

Rinkah (Also excellent coloring and very flattering)

Silvia (I love her ribbons, her poses and her expressions)