Leisure playthru of RD but only using Female unit when not forced.

ciphertul

So I’m planning on doing a playthru of RD but only focusing on female characters when I can. I would like everyone thoughts on who should be in my endgame team. For those who don’t know, in RD your endgame team consists of Ike, Micaiah, Sanaki, Sothe, Kurth and Ena(all of which I’ll use), a heron which for those playthru I’ll use Leanne and 10 units of your choice. I’m gonna lay so rules down. 1st I’m gonna use both Nailah and Astrid as I want the only Royal I can use and Astrid is the only lady who can wield the Double Bow. 2nd I’m not gonna use Heather as Sothe is forced. 3rd I would like at least 1 of each Sword, Axe, Lance, Staff wielder. So that give everyone 8 slots to choice, so let me know who my team should be.

Edited by ciphertul
Kurth got autocorrected to kitty for some reason

6 hours ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

Are you asking for a full team suggestion, or more of a unit per person suggestion? Do you want us to suggest easy to use units that will make the run more leisurely, or are you OK with us suggesting harder to use ones, like Meg, Fiona, or Lethe?

Any female, by leisure I just mean I’m not playing on hard. So let me know. I’ll use whatever team or characters are picked the most.

1 hour ago, whase said:

Sword - Mia & Elincia
Lance - Nephenee
Axe - Jill
Bow - Astrid
Light - Laura
Staff - Mist
Anima - Calill
Laguz - Vika (because let's make this at least somewhat of a challenge)

You say that, but I’m the guy who had Vika over lv 30 before part 1 ended with almost all of her stats capped.

1 minute ago, ciphertul said:

You say that, but I’m the guy who had Vika over lv 30 before part 1 ended with almost all of her stats capped.

Haha nice, I've done that a couple of times as well, nice to hear I'm not the only one. =P

1 minute ago, whase said:

Haha nice, I've done that a couple of times as well, nice to hear I'm not the only one. =P

It just sucks that she is the only female bird outside of Leanne. Then they had to give her no availability.