Best Talent Boon and bane In conquest Lunatic for Marrying Keaton and Wolfskin Kana?

Gordin

On 11/13/2020 at 2:12 PM, Gordin said:

I want to try out Wolfskin kana and also want to pair up F corn with Keaton to use beast units. What talent/boon/bane should I give corn that benefits Keaton and the children the most?

I´m gonna warn you straight up: Having Keaton!Corrin will give you a Kanna/Velouria with both a Dragon and a Beast Weakness. 

Corrins boon/bane only affect Kanna´s max stats and not her growths. If you want to use Velouria any of the following  STR/SPD/DEF Boons with a LCK Bane should get the job done to get a neat Velouria - keep in mind with these boons Corrin too, should remain a competent unit too.

As for talents, Wolfsskin as a class are relatively self-sufficient and I can´t really think of any particular skill that´ll help them to a game breaking degree. Keep in mind Kanna has both Nohr Prince/Wolfsskin and Velouria could inherit any Nohr Prince/Noble skill. Maybe Archer to get Certain Blow from Lv. 5 Sniper alongside Quick Draw or Pegasus Knight to get Darting Blow?

When in doubt, LUCK is the bane of choice. You could probably get away with a magic bane but it makes Nohr Noble less potent.

STR and SPD are the boons you should invest in; DEF is also good for the Wolfskin class.

For skills, I would go with one of following:

• Nohrian Trust
  • Certain Blow
  • Darting Blow
  • Luna/Lethality/Astra/Sol

• 1 month later...
On 11/14/2020 at 7:52 AM, Imuabicus said:

I´m gonna warn you straight up: Having Keaton!Corrin will give you a Kanna/Velouria with both a Dragon and a Beast Weakness. 

Corrins boon/bane only affect Kanna´s max stats and not her growths. If you want to use Velouria any of the following  STR/SPD/DEF Boons with a LCK Bane should get the job done to get a neat Velouria - keep in mind with these boons Corrin too, should remain a competent unit too.

As for talents, Wolfsskin as a class are relatively self-sufficient and I can´t really think of any particular skill that´ll help them to a game breaking degree. Keep in mind Kanna has both Nohr Prince/Wolfsskin and Velouria could inherit any Nohr Prince/Noble skill. Maybe Archer to get Certain Blow from Lv. 5 Sniper alongside Quick Draw or Pegasus Knight to get Darting Blow?

Beast/Dragon weakness is super overrated.  There are very few enemies with beastkillers or wyrmslayers save for chapter 26 with the wyrmslayer heroes.