If Lloyd Irving and/or Geno get added, how should they handle their returning Mii costumes?

How should they handle Lloyd/Geno's Mii Costume in this scenario?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. How should they handle Lloyd/Geno's Mii Costume in this scenario?

• Purchase it for 75¢ on the eShop as per usual.
    • Make it free with the purchase of Lloyd/Geno's challenger pack (*Can overlap with the first choice).
    • Don't bother bringing it back, then. It would be redundant.
    • Other. (Post your suggestion)

As of right now (mid-November 2020), we've yet to see the return of the Lloyd or Geno Mii costumes from Smash 4. I have pondered many a time on the chance at least one of the two characters gets in, what would they do--no, what should they do with their Mii costumes?

Should they just throw it in with the rest of the Mii costumes for the usual price? Should they make it free when you buy the actual fighter (because why buy the costume when you've got the actual character)? Should they just not bring the costume back because of that redundancy (even though this clearly hasn't stopped Nintendo before)? Is there some other way they could go about this? What say you?

Personally I think they should make it free with the character, while still being available to purchase the costume individually if for some reason someone only wants the costume and not the fighter himself. ...You see the dilemma here? I know Nintendo has added Mii costumes for playable characters in Smash 4 and brought back Smash 4 costumes for the Ultimate newcomers (Chrom, K. Rool, Isabelle), but those were all for characters in the base games, not for any DLC fighters.