Elibe Popularity Poll (Final Round, Match 5)

Fire Emblem Fan

Elibe Finale  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Match 5

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/21/2021 at 03:59 AM

Inspired by the recent(-ish) polls done for Three Houses and Tellius.

Welcome to the Elibe Popularity Poll! Here, we'll vote on our favorite characters from the two Elibe games (Binding Blade and Blazing Blade) until only one remains. That one will be named the most popular Elibe character.
The tournament will be divided into three rounds, and each round will consist of several matches. The first round will be the Binding Blade round, the second will be the Blazing Blade round, and the third and final will be the all-encompassing Elibe round.
At the end of each match, the characters with the least amount of votes will be kicked out of the tournament. Matches will proceed like that until only five characters remain, and each match will last for about a week. Once only five characters in a round remain, that round will end and the first match of the next round will begin. The final five characters of the Binding Blade and Blazing Blade rounds will face off in the final Elibe round until only a single character remains, with that character being named the winner of the tournament and taking the title of the most popular Elibe character.

For the sake of space, the characters in the tournament have been limited to the playable casts. However, there can be another round consisting of major NPCs and antagonists injected between the Blazing Blade and final Elibe rounds if the demand is high enough. It's up to you guys! If you want it, say so.

Let the tournament begin!

Binding Blade round:

• Match 1: Marcus, Alen, Lance, Bors, Elen, Dieck, Wade, Lot, Shanna, Chad, Rutger, Saul, Dorothy, Sue, Zelot, Trec, Gwendolyn, Barthe, Ogier, Sin, Geese, Echidna, Bartre, Raigh, Cath, Garret, Zeiss, Niime, Dayan, Juno, Yoder, Karel, and Merlinus were taken out of the tournament, with all of them getting no votes. Roy, Wolt, Lugh, Clarine, Noah, Astolfo, Lilina, Fir, Gonzalez, Klein, Thea, Larum, Elffin, Melady, Perceval, Cecilia, Sophia, Igrene, Fae, Hugh, and Douglas all move on to Match 2, with all of them getting a single vote except for Cecilia, who got 4.
  • Match 2: Wolt, Lugh, Clarine, Klein, Thea, Larum, Melady, and Igrene were removed from the tournament, with each of them getting no votes. Roy, Noah, Astolfo, Lilina, Fir, Gonzalez, Elffin, Perceval, Cecilia, Sophia, Fae, Hugh, and Douglas all advance to Match 3, with all of them getting a single vote with the sole exception of Sophia, who got 2 votes.
  • Match 3: Noah, Astolfo, Gonzalez, Perceval, Fae, and Hugh all had 2 or less votes and have been taken out of the tournament. Roy, Lilina, Fir, Elffin, Cecilia, Sophia, and Douglas all had 3 or more votes and move on to Match 4.
  • Match 4: Roy, Lilina, Fir, Sophia, and Cecilia are the Top 5 Binding Blade characters, with all having more than 2 votes. They will advance to the Elibe Finale. Elffin and Douglas were taken out of the tournament, with neither getting more than 2 votes. Roy, Lilina, Fir, Sophia, and Cecilia move on to the final Elibe round, after the Blazing Blade round.

Blazing Blade round:

• Match 1: Lyn, Sain, Florina, Wil, Serra, Matthew, Nils, Lucius, Eliwood, Bartre, Hector, Oswin, Priscilla, Canas, Fiora, Ninian, Isadora, Heath, Pent, Louise, Harken, Nino, Vaida, Farina, Karla, and Merlinus all advance to the next match, with all of them getting votes of varying numbers. Kent, Dorcas, Erk, Rath, Wallace, Marcus, Lowen, Rebecca, Guy, Raven, Dart, Legault, Hawkeye, Geitz, Karel, Jaffar, Renault, and Athos have been removed from the tournament, with all of them getting no votes.
  • Match 2: Lyn, Sain, Florina, Serra, Nils, Eliwood, Hector, Oswin, Priscilla, Canas, Fiora, Ninian, Isadora, Heath, Pent, Louise, Harken, Nino, Farina, Karla, and Merlinus all move on to the next match, with all of them getting votes of various amounts. Wil, Matthew, Lucius, Bartre, and Vaida have been removed from the tournament, with all of them getting no votes.
  • Match 3: Lyn, Sain, Florina, Eliwood, Hector, Priscilla, Canas, Fiora, Ninian, Isadora, Heath, Harken, Nino, and Farina all had 3 or more votes, and advance to the next match. Serra, Nils, Oswin, Pent, Louise, Karla, and Merlinus all had 2 votes, and have been taken out of the tournament.
  • Match 4: Lyn, Sain, Hector, Priscilla, Canas, Fiora, Nino, and Farina all have 4 or more votes and move on to the next match. Florina, Eliwood, Ninian, Isadora, and Heath all had 3 votes, and Harken had 2, and have all been taken out of the tournament.
  • Match 5: Lyn, Hector, Priscilla, Fiora, and Nino are the Top 5 Blazing Blade characters, with each of them having at least 3 votes (Hector, Priscilla, and Fiora with 3, Lyn with 4, and Nino with 5). They will advance to the Elibe Finale and join Binding Blade's Top 5. Sain, Canas, and Farina have been removed from the tournament, with all three of them only getting 2 votes each.

Elibe Finale round:

• Match 1: Roy, Lilina, Lyn, Hector, Fiora, and Nino all advance to the next match, with each of them getting 2 or more votes (Roy, Lyn, Hector, and Fiora with 2, Nino with 3, and Lilina with 4). Fir, Sophia, Cecilia, and Priscilla all received only a single vote each and have been removed from the tournament.
  • Match 2: Lilina, Lyn, Hector, and Nino all had at least 3 votes (Lyn and Hector had 3, Lilina had 4, and Nino 5) and move on to the next match. Roy and Fiora only had 2 votes each and have been removed.
  • Match 3: Lyn, Hector, and Nino all had at least 2 votes (Lyn and Hector with 2, Nino with 1) and move on to the next match. Lilina had no votes and has been removed. There are no more Binding Blade characters in the tournament!
  • Match 4: Lyn and Nino both had 3 votes and move on to the final match. Hector had 2 votes and has been removed.
  • Match 5: Nino is victorious, having 4 votes to Lyn's 2 votes.

Final Results: Nino wins the contest and takes the crown! Lyn is in second place, and Hector is in third. Thank you for your participation!

Edited by Fire Emblem Fan

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Narcian's technically playable if I beat the game a bunch of times, but I don't see him here. Shame on you all.

Wait, I only get to pick one?! Shoot, that makes this harder.

Edited by SoulWeaver

5 hours ago, Hello72207 said:

Hugh is best boy. Convince me otherwise

Nobody can, because you aren't wrong.

But I'll toss a vote to my boy Noah!

1 hour ago, Axie said:

WOLT ALWAYS AND FOREVER

kind of love that just my vote might carry him to the next round for now

For the first match, only characters with no votes will be removed from the tournament.

Good time to say that each match will be about a week long, depending on how many people vote. Forgot to mention that!

I'm surprised Lilina doesn't have any votes (yet).

The poll has been updated. Marcus, Alen, Lance, Bors, Elen, Dieck, Wade, Lot, Shanna, Chad, Rutger, Saul, Dorothy, Sue, Zelot, Trec, Gwendolyn, Barthe, Ogier, Sin, Geese, Echidna, Bartre, Raigh, Cath, Garret, Zeiss, Niime, Dayan, Juno, Yoder, Karel, and Merlinus were all taken out of the tournament, with all of them getting no votes.

Roy, Wolt, Lugh, Clarine, Noah, Astolfo, Lilina, Fir, Gonzalez, Klein, Thea, Larum, Elffin, Melady, Perceval, Cecilia, Sophia, Igrene, Fae, Hugh, and Douglas all move on to the next match, with all of them getting a single vote except for Cecilia, who got four.

I'm not gonna lie, I kind of expected more characters to get votes. But, then again, I suppose it only seems like so few did because Binding Blade's main story playable cast is so huge. 21 out of 50+ characters are moving on to Binding Blade Match 2. Let the match begin! You'll have to vote again, as always when a poll is updated.

4 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

The poll has been updated. Marcus, Alen, Lance, Bors, Elen, Dieck, Wade, Lot, Shanna, Chad, Rutger, Saul, Dorothy, Sue, Zelot, Trec, Gwendolyn, Barthe, Ogier, Sin, Geese, Echidna, Bartre, Raigh, Cath, Garret, Zeiss, Niime, Dayan, Juno, Yoder, Karel, and Merlinus were all taken out of the tournament, with all of them getting no votes.

Roy, Wolt, Lugh, Clarine, Noah, Astolfo, Lilina, Fir, Gonzalez, Klein, Thea, Larum, Elffin, Melady, Perceval, Cecilia, Sophia, Igrene, Fae, Hugh, and Douglas all move on to the next match, with all of them getting a single vote except for Cecilia, who got four.

I'm not gonna lie, I kind of expected more characters to get votes. But, then again, I suppose it only seems like so few did because Binding Blade's main story playable cast is so huge. 21 out of 50+ characters are moving on to Binding Blade Match 2. Let the match begin! You'll have to vote again, as always when a poll is updated.

Nice to hear Cecilia get far more votes than any other character. Cecilia gang!

21 hours ago, joevar said:

wish i could vote 2-3 character at once. but maybe some character will be too far ahead compared to anyone else then if that happen

I might open the poll to that in the following matches. So far, turnout is much lower than I thought it would be. Might be good to let people vote for more than one character.

18 hours ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

I might open the poll to that in the following matches. So far, turnout is much lower than I thought it would be. Might be good to let people vote for more than one character.

Can I advertise this thread to my friends? 

The poll has been updated. Wolt, Lugh, Clarine, Klein, Thea, Larum, Melady, and Igrene were removed from the tournament, with each of them getting no votes.

Roy, Noah, Astolfo, Lilina, Fir, Gonzalez, Elffin, Perceval, Cecilia, Sophia, Fae, Hugh, and Douglas all advance to the next match, with all of them getting a single vote with the sole exception of Sophia, who got two votes.

Match 3 begins now! We're down to 13 characters from Binding Blade. Soon we'll have our Top 5, and then the Blazing Blade round can begin. I'm now allowing people to vote for more than one character. We're at a point where we can't let everyone get just one vote, otherwise we'll have a bunch of ties and the matches will go on perpetually.

The poll has been updated. This is the first match where everyone got a vote, so I can't just remove the characters with no votes!

Noah, Astolfo, Gonzalez, Perceval, Fae, and Hugh all had 2 or less votes and have been taken out of the tournament. Roy, Lilina, Fir, Elffin, Cecilia, Sophia, and Douglas all had 3 or more votes and move on to Match 4.

Match 4 will be the final match of the Binding Blade round. The two characters with the least amount of votes will be removed from the tournament, and the five with the most will make up Binding Blade's Top 5 for the Elibe finale round (which will happen after we get Blazing Blade's Top 5). It wouldn't let me include the option to vote for multiple characters, I guess there's too few left.

Edited by Fire Emblem Fan

11 hours ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

The poll has been updated. This is the first match where everyone got a vote, so I can't just remove the characters with no votes!

Noah, Astolfo, Gonzalez, Perceval, Fae, and Hugh all had 2 or less votes and have been taken out of the tournament. Roy, Lilina, Fir, Elffin, Cecilia, Sophia, and Douglas all had 3 or more votes and move on to Match 4.

Match 4 will be the final match of the Binding Blade round. The two characters with the least amount of votes will be removed from the tournament, and the five with the most will make up Binding Blade's Top 5 for the Elibe finale round (which will happen after we get Blazing Blade's Top 5). It wouldn't let me include the option to vote for multiple characters, I guess there's too few left.

Uff, that was a massive tie xD