Elibe Popularity Poll (Final Round, Match 5)

Fire Emblem Fan

Elibe Finale  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Match 5

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/21/2021 at 03:59 AM

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a wrap! We have reached the end of Match 4 and determined the Top 5 Binding Blade characters. Roy, Lilina, Fir, Sophia, and Cecilia all had more than 2 votes, while Elffin and Douglas had less than 2 votes. Roy, Lilina, Fir, Sophia, and Cecilia will move on to the final Elibe round after we have Blazing Blade's Top 5.

So, let Match 1 of the Blazing Blade round begin!

The poll has been updated. Lyn, Sain, Florina, Wil, Serra, Matthew, Nils, Lucius, Eliwood, Bartre, Hector, Oswin, Priscilla, Canas, Fiora, Ninian, Isadora, Heath, Pent, Louise, Harken, Nino, Vaida, Farina, Karla, and Merlinus all advance to the next match, with all of them getting votes of varying numbers. Kent, Dorcas, Erk, Rath, Wallace, Marcus, Lowen, Rebecca, Guy, Raven, Dart, Legault, Hawkeye, Geitz, Karel, Jaffar, Renault, and Athos have been removed from the tournament, with all of them getting no votes.

I'd like to see more interaction and discussion, votes are coming in but everyone is so silent!

On 12/12/2020 at 10:36 AM, Fire Emblem Fan said:

That's a wrap! We have reached the end of Match 4 and determined the Top 5 Binding Blade characters. Roy, Lilina, Fir, Sophia, and Cecilia all had more than 2 votes, while Elffin and Douglas had less than 2 votes. Roy, Lilina, Fir, Sophia, and Cecilia will move on to the final Elibe round after we have Blazing Blade's Top 5.

So, let Match 1 of the Blazing Blade round begin!

so uh, its roy and his harem at the end for FE6 huh ? LOL

I voted for Florina for being cute, Priscilla for being a cool character that’s in one of my favorite classes, Heath for the same reason, Pent and Louise for also being cool characters but also cool units, same with Harken, who also has a cool design. I voted for Nino on account of her being the best character imo, Farina for liking money, and Karla for being cute! Finally, I voted Fiora for being a pegasister and Canas for  having a monocle and being the only playable dark mage. Oh and I like Merlinus’ implementation.

...how’s that for discussion? Discussing about how that was too many votes?

Merry Christmas, everyone! That's a wrap for this match. Lyn, Sain, Florina, Serra, Nils, Eliwood, Hector, Oswin, Priscilla, Canas, Fiora, Ninian, Isadora, Heath, Pent, Louise, Harken, Nino, Farina, Karla, and Merlinus all move on to the next match, with all of them getting votes of various amounts. Wil, Matthew, Lucius, Bartre, and Vaida have been removed from the tournament, with all of them getting no votes.

On to Match 3! In this one, I'm gonna start taking out characters that have 0 or 1 vote, not only those with 0.

On 12/22/2020 at 8:24 PM, joevar said:

so uh, its roy and his harem at the end for FE6 huh ? LOL

Well, more or less, ha. We'll see if any of them can win the whole thing once we get to the finale.

On 12/22/2020 at 8:36 PM, Sooks said:

...how’s that for discussion? Discussing about how that was too many votes?

All discussion is good discussion! It's good hearing about why people like the characters they like, and/or why they'd want them to win.

4 hours ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Well, more or less, ha. We'll see if any of them can win the whole thing once we get to the finale.

ha, we'll see if it turns out to be Roy harem vs Daddy harem in the end, hopefully not lol XD

this kind of poll is reason that i always take "character analysis" by a biiigg grain of salt. why? easy. nino is one of top contender for character that keep getting bullied by people in this forum

but behold, she has most votes... just like a certain char in FE6 that people always  say "overrated" or less likeable but still manage to get votes to the end of round 🤔

Edited by joevar

3 hours ago, joevar said:

this kind of poll is reason that i always take "character analysis" by a biiigg grain of salt. why? easy. nino is one of top contender for character that keep getting bullied by people in this forum

but behold, she has most votes... just like a certain char in FE6 that people always  say "overrated" or less likeable but still manage to get votes to the end of round 🤔

A lot of the Nino bullying is just saying that she’s bad as a unit. But that doesn’t stop people from liking her, far from it. I would say that Nino is easily one of the most popular fe7 characters, it’s just that all but a few recognize her as being a waste of exp.

Who’s the fe6 character, by the way?

5 hours ago, Sooks said:

A lot of the Nino bullying is just saying that she’s bad as a unit. But that doesn’t stop people from liking her, far from it. I would say that Nino is easily one of the most popular fe7 characters, it’s just that all but a few recognize her as being a waste of exp.

Who’s the fe6 character, by the way?

lilina. granted the participant in this poll is small, but still

I'm a little late in updating this, sorry about that. Happy New Year!

This was an interesting match. Lyn, Sain, Florina, Eliwood, Hector, Priscilla, Canas, Fiora, Ninian, Isadora, Heath, Harken, Nino, and Farina all had 3 or more votes, and advance to the next match. Serra, Nils, Oswin, Pent, Louise, Karla, and Merlinus all had 2 votes, and have been taken out of the tournament. Every single character got votes, things are heating up a bit.

Edited by Fire Emblem Fan

Less characters means I shorten my voting pool again. Sorry Canas, but a monocle can only get you so far.

Go Nino, Florina, Priscilla, Heath, and Harken! Especially Nino!

Edited by Sooks

14 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Nino had the most votes, with a whopping 7.

Oh, that’s a good sign.

Are you participating in these, by the way?

1 hour ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Yep! My main girl Lyn is my primary priority.

I see! Well she’s a lord so she’ll probably be fine.

As far as the lords in the game go, she’s probably my favorite. Which is akin to picking my favorite piece of trash out of my trash can, but still.

Edited by Sooks

3 hours ago, Sooks said:

I see! Well she’s a lord so she’ll probably be fine.

As far as the lords in the game go, she’s probably my favorite. Which is akin to picking my favorite piece of trash out of my trash can, but still.

OOF thems fighting words!