Why would someone make A Pokemon that's so clearly hacked

James Marshall

Earlier today I got A Munchlax in A Surprise Trade that I'm 100% certain is hacked, that's cos its only Level 5 but it has The Ribbon's for being on the winning team in The Alola League and for The Galra Tournament and that means that the only way it can't be hacked is if its player deliberately let it faint in the 1st fight of both tournaments and deliberately never revived. So why would someone make A Pokemon that's so clearly hacked

I'll be honest: that really isn't proof. It takes more than two odd ribbons to prove a hack.

If you want proof of an illegal pokemon, try receiving via Wonder Box 3 of the exact same shiny Lugia who came from gen 3 with an Emerald default moveset, meaning the only way it could exist was if someone caught it in Emerald through the limited-time event to get the event item necessary to be allowed to battle Lugia in the first place, THEN getting it shiny, THEN THEN cloning it at least 3 times and sending them out willy nilly.

Edited by Xenomata

• 2 weeks later...