If you could add a love interest to Smash as a fighter, who would it be and why?

Lord_Brand

2 minutes ago, vanguard333 said:

I didn't mean it like that; I simply meant that she got the most focus: the game's theme song is about her, she probably appears more often (and more prominently) in the trailers than Byleth does, etc. Does that make sense?

Oh, I know, I just loathe her with a burning hatred due to her role in helping FEH along to its ruin, plus her Cipher cards are stupid to play against.

For the love interests to become as fighters, I would pick:

1. Dixie Kong from Donkey Kong series
  2. Krystal from Star Fox series (probably save her for the next Super Smash Bros. installment since she's an Assist Trophy in Ultimate)
  3. Ms. Pac-Man from Pac-Man series (as Pac-Man's echo fighter)

I definitely don't think the Fire Emblem series should get the love interests to become as Fighters since that would fill up way too much the roster side in the Fire Emblem series and I think it should be focus on Main Characters as the Fighters for the Fire Emblem roster in the Super Smash Bros. series.

Edited by King Marth 64

• 2 weeks later...

Given that Marth is the original FE hero, I think it would be a pity to leave Caeda out as her elegant spear-based fighting style would be a nice compliment to his swordsmanship, but I also understand the sentiment that there are too many FE fighters in Smash (at least, too many roster slots being taken up by them).

On 11/15/2020 at 11:47 PM, Jotari said:

Lalum, love of Roy's life. None of her attacks deal damage. Instead they're all various different taunts in which she dances. Only like Bayonetta she can move out her taunts instantly, and she's super fast with great dodging ability. Basically the ultimate troll character! Once she's created pressure will mount and they'll have no choice but to returning taunting to online play.

I love this character concept! A bigger joke character than even Jigglypuff or Pichu.

On 11/16/2020 at 12:20 AM, SoulWeaver said:

I'd question the logic of this idea, but then I'd get warned for 'flaming' so...

Ken's wife.

You mean Barbie? Now, THAT would be quite the crossover.

Anyway, I'm gonna say the one true love of Sonic the Hedgehog's life. You know, that human girl he kissed in Sonic '06.

Real answer: Dixie Kong. She's a confirmed love interest, and a main character in her own right.