New Heroes: Princess of Bern

Othin

3 hours ago, Othin said:

I hope they'd fit Niime and/or Gonzales in there somewhere. They seem to be more popular than any of those, and Niime in particular could give us the last missing divine weapon.

I'd want Niime, too, but I'm not sure how likely she actually is.

20 minutes ago, Jotari said:

What, is it galley? Gal lay? I doubt it's actually Gale even though that makes sense with the whole riding a dragon thing.

Gall. As in, "you've got a lot of gall."

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

I'd want Niime, too, but I'm not sure how likely she actually is.

Gall. As in, "you've got a lot of gall."

Like the old word for French?

(you know I have cleared his map and gotten him, I could just go listen to his voice clips myself...Eh I'll do it eventually).

23 hours ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

I'd be willing to bet that in the next Binding Blade banner, whenever and if ever that may be, we'll get both Zeiss and Elen. They've both been namedropped, and both seem to be noticeable omissions now that their other connections are in the game. It'd give them a lady to put on the banner, as well as a semi-popular BB character with Zeiss.

I really hope not. This banner gave us the two most popular ladies left from BB and I want the next banner for the game to do the same thing.

Only because it would mean it's Dorothy and Niime's turn and that's the best timeline. Sure, for it to happen they must keep their spots even in CYL 5 but I think they can manage. Their direct opposition might be more "beautiful" in the traditional sense, but they are way less unique and memorable. I will vote for Dorothy again for sure, so I hope atleast half the people who constantly point out how neat it would be to get Niime in the game put in some work too. Come on guys, we can do this. Considering how well Gonzales also does on CYL we could have really have "non-standard character design: the banner". Saul or Hugh can be the fourth unit if they want, I can't think of a fourth person with an unusual design.

3 hours ago, Jotari said:

Like the old word for French?

(you know I have cleared his map and gotten him, I could just go listen to his voice clips myself...Eh I'll do it eventually).

As in "bold or impudent behavior." I'm not really sure how else to convey the pronunciation. :P 

1 hour ago, GrandeRampel said:

I really hope not. This banner gave us the two most popular ladies left from BB and I want the next banner for the game to do the same thing.

Only because it would mean it's Dorothy and Niime's turn and that's the best timeline. Sure, for it to happen they must keep their spots even in CYL 5 but I think they can manage. Their direct opposition might be more "beautiful" in the traditional sense, but they are way less unique and memorable. I will vote for Dorothy again for sure, so I hope atleast half the people who constantly point out how neat it would be to get Niime in the game put in some work too. Come on guys, we can do this. Considering how well Gonzales also does on CYL we could have really have "non-standard character design: the banner". Saul or Hugh can be the fourth unit if they want, I can't think of a fourth person with an unusual design.

Personally, while I'd like and prefer they come with Niime, I'm fine with whoever so long as Elffin and Douglas are there. Dorothy, Dayan, Sin, Zeiss, Elen, Lot, whoever. Just give me Elffin and Douglas!

1 hour ago, DraceEmpressa said:

Gall as in the synonym for audacity

I know the word. What I don't know is if the rest of the world pronounces it like they do where I'm from. Which would phonetically be the same as the Roman word for France. Ie Gaul.

• 2 weeks later...