What FE game is the most chill for you?

twilit

Sacred Stones and Tokyo Mirage Sessions
Both quite chill in story and gameplay. Story is fairly conventional in SS, while hilarious and light-hearted in TMSFE.

Every other game I played was either really intense/cringeworthy/difficult to go through in either story or gameplay:

• Binding Blade: Super difficult with the gameplay, possibly worse than Conquest. The story also requires some attention due to the worldbuilding.
  • Shadow Dragon: Story is alright, I guess. Gameplay is super tedious.
  • Awakening: It should be the same as SS or TMSFE, but for some reason, I just don't feel chill - I end up feeling bored with it.
  • Fates Conquest: Story is full of cringe, full stop. Gameplay is quite intense, although it is at least a lot fairer than Binding Blade.
  • Three Houses: Both the story and the gameplay (especially the sheer amount of options to progress the game) requires my full attention. I certainly think that the game is well-written and well-made - possibly one of the best, but gosh it's also quite emotionally draining just to play.

Awakening.
It is kinda easy, plus the game gives me this feeling of peace and tranquility; maybe it's because of the music, the art-style, the colors, I don't really know; but just thinking about this game relaxes me.

I would say Sacred Stones. It was my first FE game, and thus likely the one I've played the most to this point. The story of the game is roughly in line with the complexity of an average FE game, and it's a relatively 'soft' story - not too overdeveloped, generally likable characters, a somewhat predictable plot, bittersweet ending. Add in some of the easiest gameplay in the series and you have a very chill FE game.

Radiant Dawn hands down. It's such a comfortable game to play and I've played it so many times I know how to approach every map and know the best strategies for my playstyle. The game seriously never gets old for me.

• 3 weeks later...

I'd have to say Sacred Stones as well. It's easy, but it isn't bad. A predictable but good story, clichés are only bad when they're badly done. It has a way of being the only title in the series that doesn't make me pull my hair.