Forging Bonds: Principled Acts!

Diovani Bressan

A new Forging Bonds event is here!

SoGqE9m.png

The stars of this Forging Bonds Event are Merlinus, Melady, Dieck and Guinivere, the new Heroes from the "Princess of Bern" banner.

In Forging Bonds, SP and Hero Merit earned in battle are doubled, so use this opportunity to train your most needed units.

I hope you enjoy the new stories featured by these Heroes!

I mean every offense when I say I hope we never get another Three Houses banner until they start giving TH chars actual FB convos. Merlinus would NOT be tolerable if he were talking to just Alfonse about how to be a proper prince or some bologna. 

4 hours ago, Vicious Sal said:

I could do without Dieck.

You do you, I guess.

Anyway, got a good chuckle out of Merlinus.  Could've done without the Eliwood thing, but his confusion was what I felt, too.

17 minutes ago, eclipse said:

You do you, I guess.

Anyway, got a good chuckle out of Merlinus.  Could've done without the Eliwood thing, but his confusion was what I felt, too.

I will, if I ever get the Dieck, he will be delicious fodder for Echidna. ^^

Oh thanks IS. You use Lilith in this FB instead of having her or anyone that wasn’t a brick wall interact with Flayn in the last one.

Seriously, why do they keep deliberately neutering the Three Houses FBs (except the CYL one)? I haven’t finished this one, and it’s already much better.

I confess I got worried at first about the conversations, because the first one I got was Dieck's C Conversarion, and it's between him and Alfonse.

But then I got the others one, and Shanna appeared in Dieck's B Conversation.

I only did C and B conversations so far, and Merlinus' conversations made me laugh a little. 

9 hours ago, Etrurian emperor said:

I'm kinda hoping Dieck ends up chatting with Pent or Louis during his forging bonds supports. 

And as it turns out Dieck does get to talk to Pent and Louis, and its as wholesome as it should be. 

Now poor Erk is the only one of the Reglay Family who's not in the game yet. 

4 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

Seriously, why do they keep deliberately neutering the Three Houses FBs (except the CYL one)?

Maybe Maeda is bitter about something. In all seriousness, that’s a good question. Maybe they’re not familiar enough with the characters? Who knows

3 hours ago, Etrurian emperor said:

And as it turns out Dieck does get to talk to Pent and Louis, and its as wholesome as it should be. 

Louise's Dieck growing up big and strong is certainly as wholesome as it gets.

4 hours ago, Etrurian emperor said:

Now poor Erk is the only one of the Reglay Family who's not in the game yet. 

When he does come around, please have Klein speak a line that retcons Erk into having been one of his tutors growing up.

I love Dieck. I don't know much about him, but I love him more than ever!

Especially the familial dynamic with Klein, Clarine and co.

Merlinus's FB was funny, I did enjoy the "Oh... Merlinus" part LOL.

Baby Zephiel is so adorable... it was nice to hear Sharena's speech though, so bittersweet.

Melady is cool. That's all~

I definitely enjoyed this Forging Bonds more than some of the more recent ones. Dieck's conversations were a highlight, as were Guinivere's. Merlinus's were humorous in just the right way. I liked Melady's part, but I feel like there was a missed opportunity there with Heath. As another Bern wyvern rider who turned against his country, he and Melday had good material they could have worked with. Still, what Melady got was enjoyable.