A new SoV Hacker Approaches

Oersted_LAL

Heya! Welcome to the forest! We hope that you'll have a nice day and enjoy your stay!

Edited by Benice

Hacking the barely better gameplay wise remake of the worst Fire Emblem?? Begone!

Just kidding of course, fans of all FEs are welcome and I’m glad you’re here! Have a nice day!

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Hacking the barely better gameplay wise remake of the worst Fire Emblem?? Begone!

Just kidding of course, fans of all FEs are welcome and I’m glad you’re here! Have a nice day!

I mean, you aren't exactly wrong about that, heh

Sometimes with hacking/modding it ain't about if the game itself is bad, but what the engine build is capable of.  Echoes introduced cool things like dungeon exploration and quests which could be expanded upon to potentially make some cool ROM hacks in the future.

Anyway, welcome.  I'm unsure if you'll find very many people enthusiastic about hacking the 3DS games here, but they're out there.  I myself am into finding Fates hacks to install, and have considered dabbling at least in writing supports (ain't quite as simple as just writing a basic dialogue between two characters, lots of formatting and tedious things go into it).

14 hours ago, Dandy Druid said:

Are you going to share with the class?

7 hours ago, joevar said:

welcome! here's hoping we could see your result from hacking SoV.

You'll see once I can actually make topics, and I dont have a post limit per day! For now, I hope you'll wait in anticipation.

On 11/20/2020 at 12:21 PM, Fates-Blade said:

Welcome to the forest!

Oersted's story was tragic and Live a Live had an interesting story, it's one of my favorite JRPGs.

Ooooh, someone who recognized it! That's not too often something like this happens.

• 4 weeks later...

Aw, crikey. Here comes one of them Valentian shaded area butchers. Baka or no, you're brave to undertake such a pilgrimage. Don't worry about not having much to say. It makes my job easier 😝

I think I speak for all of us when I say welcome to these acres of opportunity. We're all looking forward to seeing the fruits of your hacking exploits!