Grand Hero Battle - Galle: Azure Rider!

Diovani Bressan

Did you know I expected this to be harder?

Hard cleared with low HM units, Lunatic and Infernal cleared with Lilina, Lugh, Echidna and Brunya. Lilina getting 1-rounded in Infernal made things trickier especially when she wasn't 1-shotting the archer.

Edited by Dayni

Sheesh... everything was so far away in this map... At least Bartre got to play with his new pink axe. Fir will get hers after I max out Hana's HM, so she just used her rusty old brave axe this time.

Spoiler

Kinda weird to have the enemy team separated in two groups, but ok. I did a enemy phase one-turn clear.

@daisy jane @Landmaster @LordFrigid @Sasori @SatsumaFSoysoy @BoaFerox @mcsilas

@Maaka Nice clear! Bartre uses his Ninja Axe very well. I can't wait for Spring Fir to have it as well.

I still had Phina, Guinivere, Brave Dimitri, and Brave Edelgard assembled as a team after training them all yesterday, and they worked just fine for Infernal.

4 minutes ago, Flying Shogi said:

@GuiltyLove

Decided to go with a FE6 theme team. Just some teenagers strolling through enemy territory.

Hide contents

I am surprised you have the willpower to save over 700 orbs. I'm still at 495 and I sometimes want to spend the orbs.

Good to see Legendary Roy! He helps my team a lot in the limited battles.

It's a bunch of flying units, of course Leon destroyed it.

. . .is what I want to say.  Galle's pretty bulky, so I needed Aether up on the first attack, or Leon would be well short.

3 hours ago, GuiltyLove said:

I am surprised you have the willpower to save over 700 orbs. I'm still at 495 and I sometimes want to spend the orbs.

I'm actually trying to get to 1K visible orbs but that's going to have to wait until next year with a DSH banner and SF!Nino's weekly banner coming up. Was pretty close before but the Iceberg banner tempted me with DB!Julia. Still salty about that Atk bane.

3 hours ago, GuiltyLove said:

Good to see Legendary Roy! He helps my team a lot in the limited battles.

He's pretty good with built in DC on his weapon and Bonus Doubler in his base kit. Definitely the default unit I go to for LHB's.

Edited by Flying Shogi

7 hours ago, Maaka said:

Sheesh... everything was so far away in this map... At least Bartre got to play with his new pink axe. Fir will get hers after I max out Hana's HM, so she just used her rusty old brave axe this time.

Reveal hidden contents

Batre was already scary fast, but the ninja weapon is a real nice boost for him. Will make his speed soar to even greater heights. The brave axe is a bit old, but Fir could still use it pretty well to cleave through Galle.

7 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Kinda weird to have the enemy team separated in two groups, but ok. I did a enemy phase one-turn clear.

Wow. Saizo completely shredded through Galle. Is that 80 damage with the b skill damage reduction?

@Flying Shogi
Its always nice to see Roy being used. That fox mage is surprisingly fast if bonus doubler Roy can't double him.
----
Being a blue lance flier is though. Even the lamer tempest trial reward units walk all over them

@Landmaster @SatsumaFSoysoy @Unknown Gamer11

On 11/18/2020 at 1:27 PM, Sasori said:

@Flying Shogi
Its always nice to see Roy being used. That fox mage is surprisingly fast if bonus doubler Roy can't double him.

I even tried it with Chill Speed just for the mage flier and Roy still couldn't double since one of the enemy units had Chill Spd/Def. Might have been a different story if my Roy wasn't -Spd.

On 11/18/2020 at 1:27 PM, Sasori said:

Being a blue lance flier is though. Even the lamer tempest trial reward units walk all over them

Nice to see F2P being able to clear this map. Was not expecting to see Tobin tank a blue unit with a charged up Special.  

Edited by Flying Shogi

Nice clear, @Sasori! Your TT team did a pretty good job in this map!

46 minutes ago, Sasori said:

Wow. Saizo completely shredded through Galle. Is that 80 damage with the b skill damage reduction?

Guard Bearing only triggers when someone initiates on the skill user. Since Galle initiated on Saizo, Guard Bearing didn't trigger and he took that 82 damage on the face. 

If Saizo had initiated the combat against Galle, then Guard Bearing would reduce the damage of the first attack.

@Maaka These Ninja weapons are great for one-turning, huh? Did you get a Zihark to give the sword to S!Bartre?

@Diovani Bressan Saizo and Leif doing their thing. Not even DFang was trouble.

@Flying Shogi Nice theme team. Roy didn't get to do much, which I guess is accurate lol.

@Sasori Damn, VTitania. Talk about rare units. It was kinda surprising and amusing that Tobin wasn't able to ORKO that green archer.

Here's mine. Just took some new units out for a spin again. I'm planning on +10ing Hana.

@Diovani Bressan Ah L!Leif was a good choice here, he definitely had no trouble vantage sweeping the bottom half of the map. Saizo taking 0 damage from Galle was quite nice as well. Great job!

@Sasori Oo a TT unit clear is always nice to see. That ignis from Clive was quite powerful. Tobin taking that dragon fang from Gall was pretty terrifying, but he just barely made it through. Nice clear!

@SatsumaFSoysoy I did manage to get a Zihark for Bartre and I also picked on up for Fir, so both Firs and both Bartres will have them when needed. Poor ninja Hana though... I really wanted to build one up like the one you used, but she will cost too many grails now. I'm actually surprised she took so much damage, but I guess taking a dragon fang with life and death is pretty painful. Seteth did quite nicely as well. Great clear!

Nothing too special here~

@Maaka - Oho, I should have expected Bartre to be getting that axe. Clearly he’s enjoying it~ Did Bunny Bartre get a new toy, too?

@Diovani Bressan - Not Saizo the fifth back to his bullying ways, and including L!Leif in it, too~ Such a bad influence, tsk tsk~

@Sasori - Always some fun units on your teams~ Clive and Tobin are always fun to see doing some work. Especially Tobin tanking Galle. And Bignis, we love to see it.

@SatsumaFSoysoy - Ninjas joining the squad looked quite fun. I see you’e running the Deck Swabber on Hana, nice choice.

• 2 months later...

It took a little longer, but it's finally here: Galle GHB Theme Battle, with all FE6 units.
A new thing for me was the implementation of dialogues (pretty much like PM1 does in his videos) + a little originality in writing some fan made stuff (since Galle isn't normally recruitable in fe6).
I tried to be the most faithfull I could be to the source (Roy has a Silver Sword and not the Dragon Binder, for instance), but I took some liberties (In the Name of Bern plays for Galle and obviously everything written in the final dialogue).
It's in Italian, so you may not understand everything, but the summary of the final part is: Melady did spare Galle, Guinivere asks him if he wants to pledge alliance to her (and to an extent, Bern) and he accepts.