So is Three Houses Pro Mafia or Anti Mafia and 40k

Original Alear

No poll you have to post your opinion if you want to share it. (I'm just lazy and hoping a mod will attach a poll). Do you think that Three Houses shows that Byleth should have been trying to get Rhea to lynch people to catch TWSITD? Is Mafia a viable strategy for Three Houses?

I'm not sure how I feel about wikipedia.

The first and last time I played Civilization VI I played as the Scythians. Tomyris is known as the killer of Cyrus the Great. Cyrus issued an edict that wikipedia states promoted a general policy of repatriation to Israel.

Zerubabbel (no spam?) led 42,630 Jews to Israel under this agreement. He was accompanied by a priest named Joshua (Jyo?). In the book 40,000 in Gehenna (Warhammer 40,000k??) there are 42,363 humans and azi (cloned humans) who found a Union colony. The colony fails initially, and most of the inhabitants make friends with lizards of varying sizes (manaketes?).

Hextator called me uncouth and the Cuthim were adversaries of the Jews during this period apparently. It's OK to kill Amaleks according to god. Stop killing people besides me. There's also something about "Coniah", sounds like a screaming rabbit to me.

Good job to CJ Cherryh, Christ Jesus Christ, and gamefaqs among others.

I'm not writing an assigned paper so I'm not putting a lot of effort into this 😕

Edited by Original Johan Liebert

1 hour ago, Armchair General said:

What do you mean by "mafia"?

Assuming he means a "mafia" type game, where there is an imposter in a group and the group ousts one person regularly based on deductions until they find a culprit, ie, Among Us, TTT, Town Of Salem, etc

Issue is that afaik, Rhea and the church didnt know someone within their own ranks was responsible for the torment caused. Cant really try to single out a culprit when you dont know the nature of the problem

Not to mention that would be a horrible way to do it anyhow, Dmitri was 2 chapters away from figuring it out on his own before Edelgard sped up the process