If Warriors only used protagonists from each game, who would you like to see?

Perkilator

Just as the title says. If Warriors used only protagonists from each game, who would you've liked to see? For me:

NES and SNES era

• Marth
  • Anna (DLC)
  • Alm
  • Celica
  • Sigurd
  • Seliph (DLC)
  • Leif

Gameboy Advance era

• Roy
  • Eliwood (DLC)
  • Hector
  • Lyn
  • Ephraim
  • Erika (DLC)

Gamecube and Wii era

• Ike
  • Michiah

DS and 3DS era

• Kris
  • Robin
  • Chrom
  • Lucina (DLC)
  • Corrin
  • Azura
  • Xander (DLC)
  • Ryoma (DLC)

Total: 16 (23 w/DLC)

Edited by Spookilator

Can deuteragonists (secondary protagonists, like Elincia in Path of Radiance) count? If so, then here's my list:

NES & SNES Era:

• Marth
  • Caeda
  • Alm
  • Celica

GameCube & Wii Era:

• Ike
  • Micaiah
  • Elincia
  • Sothe

DS & 3DS Era:

• Robin
  • Lucina
  • Corrin
  • Azura

Switch Era (DLC or Sequel):

• Byleth
  • Edelgard
  • Dimitri
  • Claude
  • Rhea

Bear in mind that this is just who I would like to see; I didn't include anyone from the GBA era because I never played those games and don't have any opinion on the characters in them; it's the same reason there's no Genealogy or Thracia characters either. 

Not going to list main lords we already have in the game, since they are most likely to return above others.

Just add Sigurd, Leif, Seliph and Julia and i'd be happy. Bonus if they can slot Quan and Eldigan in.

As for others, Byleth, Edelgard, Dimitri, Claude, Sothis, and Rhea for 3 houses. I'm sure there are arguements where Rhea and Sothis can count as secondary lords to some degree for that game.

Lyn Eliwood, Hector, and Roy I feel are MUST haves in a sequel. They can differentiate Roy and Eliwood by giving Eliwood a mounted moveset.

Alm is another must have I feel. It felt so odd having Celica without Alm.

I will probably get an angry mob running towards me for saying this... But Kris (Not sure if he truly counts as a main protaganist but I will for this thread)). Mostly for the support potential between him Robin and Corrin. The avatar trio.

Ike, Elincia, Micaiah, and Sothe are the other big telius ones I feel should get a slot in a sequel.

Edited by Faellin

3 hours ago, Fabulously Olivier said:

Tbh, if it arbitrarily limited itself to lords, I would expect every... single.... one. 

And even if they only go with main lords, the roster would end up being a bit small and would have to add some secondary lords to fill in. Characters like Sothe, Julia and Elincia