Important character in Silver Snow (Recruitment include)

What character (Recruitment include) i should focus and what character i can leave ? Maybe i leave caspar on my team and focus other Black Eagles, for recruitment Felix, Mercedes, Lysithea and Leonie can focus.

Edited by drattakbowser

28 minutes ago, Sooks said:

You can get Thrysus without recruiting Lorenz in part one?

No. Availability ends when the Flame Emperor does their thing, and doesn't come back post time skip.

18 minutes ago, L3xandr3 said:

No. Availability ends when the Flame Emperor does their thing, and doesn't come back post time skip.

Oh. Yeah, that’s what I thought.

On 11/21/2020 at 4:24 PM, drattakbowser said:

What character (Recruitment include) i should focus and what character i can leave ? Maybe i leave caspar on my team and focus other Black Eagles, for recruitment Felix, Mercedes, Lysithea and Leonie can focus.

I'd suggest training Caspar regardless. He can be useful in chapter 13, and he needs to kill the Death Knight in his paralogue (if you want the Scythe of Sariel).

Otherwise, your picks seem solid. Apart from the students, Seteth is great once he joins. Shamir can be a great contributor from fairly early as well.

I'd definitely recommend getting Lysithea, Lorenz (for Thyrsus), Leonie, Ingrid, Mercedes and Sylvain from the other houses. Hilda's typically another good student to recruit, but unfortunately her wonky recruitment window on SS means you won't have much time to build her as strong as the others. I think Marianne deserves a mention as well, since her unique set of strengths makes her one of the best Dancer candidates (though Ferdinand's another great choice). She's also notably one of the few characters who disappears completely post-skip if she wasn't recruited. It's never said what exactly happens to her, but given what we learn about her crest in her paralogue, it might be a good idea to recruit her just to be on the safe side.

If you have the dlc, you may also want to recruit Constance since she's essentially a second Lysithea stat-wise with access to Bolting, one of the best spells in the game. Her paralogue also gives you the only flying mage battalion if you're interested in making anyone a Dark Flier.

Edited by RainbowMoon