Hello, i am Murozaki.

Murozaki

Hello, i am Murozaki, i have been a Fire Emblem fan for quite a few years by now, having started with Awakening from way back when it released in 2012. Ever since then in the last eight years i have played most Fire Emblem games and have watched gameplay of the few that i couldn't.

My favorite games in the series are Thracia 776, Sacred Stones, Shadow Dragon, New Mystery of the Emblem and Awakening. Some of my favorite characters in the franchise are Eliwood, Lyon,  Micaiah and Seteth.

Besides Fire Emblem i am also a big fan of the Touhou Project series (My favorite characters being Miko, Eiki and Reimu and my favorite game being Perfect Cherry Blossom); Of the manga series One Piece, Gintama and 3-Gatsu no Lion; The Ace Attorney series of games; The Pretty Cure magical girl anime franchise; Mecha anime with personal favorites being Mobile Suit Gundam 0080, Armored Trooper Votoms and Brave Police J-Decker; And recently i have started getting into Tokusatsu superhero shows, mostly Ultraman and Kamen Rider, i haven't seen a lot but so far from the shows i've finished Kamen Rider W is my favorite.

It is nice to meet you all, i am looking forward to my time here.

Welcome Murozaki! I’m looking forward to your time here as well! Glad you’re here. (Wow this was a really fast reply huh?)

Edited by Sooks

Heya, welcome to the forest! We hope that you'll have a nice day and enjoy your stay!

A fellow lover of Eligood, the best lord of FE7? A man of culture, I see.

1 hour ago, Murozaki said:

Hello, i am Murozaki, i have been a Fire Emblem fan for quite a few years by now, having started with Awakening from way back when it released in 2012.

6H06Ogt.png

My favorite games in the series are Thracia 776... New Mystery of the Emblem and Awakening.

3UEJnrc.png

Some of my favorite characters in the franchise are Eliwood, Lyon,  Micaiah and Seteth.

vd7XoIl.png

Besides Fire Emblem i am also a big fan of... The Ace Attorney series of games

DND0IxE.png

With that winning combo of interests, I give you a hearty welcome to the Forest.  btw if you want to upload images like I did, you'll need to upload them to an image-hosting site like Imgur first.