What are your thoughts on my 2 Oldest Pokemon?

James Marshall

What are your thoughts on The following 2 Pokemon of mine that are The 2 Pokemon that I've had the longest, that I got in Houen during Gen 3 and I have had both of them since very late July 2,002?

The Groudon

It is Level 100

Its Stats are 365Hp, Attack 365, Defence 327, Special Attack 327, Special Attack 231, Special Defence 253 and Speed 244

The moves it knows are Eruption, Solar Beam, Precipice Blades and Overheat

Ribbons wise it has acquired are The Galar Champion, Alola Champion, Battle Tree Great, Kalos Champion, Sinnoh Champion, Gen 3 Houen Champion, Best Friends, Effort, Alert, Shock, Downcast, Relax, Snooze, Smile, Gorgeous, Royal, Gorgeous Royal and Footprint Ribbons

Its ability is Drought

It has A Careful Nature

The Kyogre

It is Level 100

Its Stats are 349Hp, Attack 268, Defence, Special Attack 217, Special Attack 313, Special Defence 347 and Speed 218

The moves it knows are Water Sprout, Blizzard, Origin Pulse and Ice Beam

Ribbons wise it has The Galar Champion, Gen 6 Hoenn Champion, Sinnoh Champion, Gen 3 Houen Champion, Effort Ribbon, Gorgeous and Contest Memory Ribbons

Its ability is Drizzle

It has A Careful Nature

Edited by James Marshall
Realized that by mistake I'd put Impact after Origin Pulse

I think I'd personally use a Mint to give each of them a better stat nature and I'd teach Groudon some physical moves in place of the majority of special attacks it has.

Otherwise, the Ribbons are signs that you've payed special attention to both but moreso Groudon.

Where's your starter from that Generation though? It feels wrong to not have that with them.

14 hours ago, Light Strategist said:

I think I'd personally use a Mint to give each of them a better stat nature and I'd teach Groudon some physical moves in place of the majority of special attacks it has.

Otherwise, the Ribbons are signs that you've payed special attention to both but moreso Groudon.

Where's your starter from that Generation though? It feels wrong to not have that with them.

To be honest I can't remember when or were my starter from Sapphire is, only that I no longer have it, but I do remember I traded my Ruby Starter to a friend and in return I got A Shiny Blastoise that he'd hatched

Edited by James Marshall
Put Squirtle instead of Blastoise