• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Neimi.

26 minutes ago, Bjarne said:

Dozla time

@L3xandr3

@ImHereForDrafts Can you update the list of remaining units? It's getting kind of hard to keep track.

I was keeping track. Marisa is the only one left, so @Hello72207, you get her.

Edit: @ImHereForDrafts, you didn't say anything about the Lagdou Ruins. I assume they are not permitted?

Edit2: Never mind.

Edited by L3xandr3

I assume we're ready to go?

Edit: @ImHereForDrafts, Hard mode as in Difficult? And there is no restriction on Eirika or Ephraim routes? Haven't ever done this before, so I just want to be clear before I begin.

Edited by L3xandr3

Is it iron man or are we allowed to reset, @ImHereForDrafts? And how are you guys recording your progress? Text, images or videos?

Edit: Also, would it be against any rules to let Colm steal stuff as an NPC and then recruiting him, so you can get the items even if you haven't drafted him? It's not really that big of a deal since the items in that chapter aren't anything big, but still.

Edited by Bjarne

Resets are allowed and save states  too. It's up to you how much you want to abuse them, though.

I'm simply recording my turn counts and I will be updating them here couple chapters at a time. After I finish the game, I will take a picture of the total turn count. It's up to you how you want to record your play-through although I personally think that everyone should at least screenshot the final turn count from the epilogue. 

NPCs can do whatever they do. So Colm can steal items before you recruit him freely. You may also rescue-drop Colm (or any other NPC) to the boss and let him have a stab at him (although this is obviously very bad strategy). 

Prologue: 2 turns, nothing to say

Chapter 1: 9 turns, Eirika just camping in the fort killing everything

Chapter 2: 7 turns. I love Vanessa and Moulder. Had to reset after overextending with Vanessa. Garcia stole my kill on the boss.

Chapter 3: 14 turns. Vanessa has gotten the first strength level up in the entire game. Congratulations.

Chapter 4: 10 turns. Eirika finally leveled strength. 

Currently stuck at chapter 5. Only having 2 combat units who have leved strength a total of 2 times in 18 level ups turns out to be pretty difficult. At least they know how to level skill, speed, luck and resistance.

1321572954_Eirikamoment.thumb.png.938e98a6c7b388d93056fa81e50d9a76.png

10923357_Vanessamoment.thumb.png.b2cd94c0357225c7934901df1c9d6fdd.png

This run in a nutshell:

88359653_Vanessa2.thumb.png.d9515c1d074384a54e25a50fde8e56fb.png

I did record my playthrough in case I want to post some highlights, but it takes time to render the videos so I'm not going to post them unless you guys want to see them.

Prolog - 3 Turns (A Crit on the Boss would've helped)

Chapter 1 - 8 Turns (Eirika Solo, ignored the 3 Refo)

Chapter 2 - 7 Turns (NPC Garcia was a champ)

Chapter 3 - 17 Turns (Ignored the central south area and the Chests, but tried to get some kills to Colm & Neimi)

Chapter 4 - 14 Turns (Eirika & Neimi went right, Colm down. Lute got the Boss kill)

Chapter 5 - 15 Turns (Ooof, talk about tense. Ran the gauntlet on this one, every hit mattered. Joshua was a godsend for saving the Villages. Got the Guiding Ring)

Total: 64 as of C5

So, for my first LTC Draft, I'd say I'm doing decent so far.

4 hours ago, Bjarne said:

Currently stuck at chapter 5. Only having 2 combat units who have leved strength a total of 2 times in 18 level ups turns out to be pretty difficult. At least they know how to level skill, speed, luck and resistance.

1321572954_Eirikamoment.thumb.png.938e98a6c7b388d93056fa81e50d9a76.png

10923357_Vanessamoment.thumb.png.b2cd94c0357225c7934901df1c9d6fdd.png

Eirika's chance of getting 1 Str in 9 Lvs: .671%

Vanessa's chance of getting 1 Str in 9 Lvs: 1.115%

Yikes! That's worse than what my Neimi is doing. ~5 Levels = 0 Str. So 5.032%

Ignore the double post, plz.

Up to the route split.

Chapter 5x - 15 Turns
Chapter 6 - 6 Turns
Chapter 7 - 11 Turns
Chapter 8 - 14 Turns

Total: 110 as of C8

I'm not certain which route to go. Eirika is a higher lv and is out of Rapier, but (increadably) Ephraim has gotten somewhat RNG-screwed.

Lv 14 Ephraim Vs average: -3.5 Str, +3.05 Skl, -2.05 Spd, -.5 Luk, -.15 Def, +.75 Res

Lv17 Eirika Vs average: -1.4 Str, -1.6 Skl, +.4 Spd, +4.4 Luk, + 2.2 Def, +.8 Res

I'm leaning towards Eirika's route, but I'm open to suggestions.

Chapter 5 - 15 turns. Ended up having to distract both archers with Eirika while Vanessa flew up and destroyed the brigands. With the dracoshield, she was able to tank it. She also got a series of great level ups. Play of the Game: Vanessa triple crit followed by a near-perfect level-up (speed was capped). 

Chapter 5x - 19 turns. Ephraim levels up strength, speed and defense a bajillion times. Lost a few turns because I forgot to open the chests and back-tracked with Orson. Also accidentally pressed rescue instead of wait. Play of the Game - This mage coming out of nowhere to stealth kill Forde near the end.

Chapter 6 - 7 turns. Play of the Game: Natasha the tank.

Chapter 7 - 7 turns. Having a flier proved pretty useful for this one. Play of the Game: These two enemies adding a turn to my turn count.
Enemies.thumb.jpg.fcd9d4af4ef48fc2451a524d025b52b9.jpg

Chapter 8 - 12 turns. Nothing really happened here other than Vanessa reaching max level. 

Total turn count: 102 (I might have missed a few turns when counting, so it could possibly be a few turns higher)

Eirika and Vanessa are still below average in every stat except resistance, but at least the gap is less noticeable now. Too bad Vanessa won't promote for the next 4 chapters and Eirika won't promote for the next 7 chapters.

1169610912_FinalEirikamoment.thumb.png.911277319d60b45c7d58aa06f85caa9b.png2099166490_FinalVanessamoment.thumb.png.54847adf520632f86558992e0bc12e56.png

Also went Eirika route even though Ephraim has broken stats since I need Innes and Saleh.

Edited by Bjarne

8 hours ago, L3xandr3 said:

II'm not certain which route to go. Eirika is a higher lv and is out of Rapier, but (increadably) Ephraim has gotten somewhat RNG-screwed.

Lv 14 Ephraim Vs average: -3.5 Str, +3.05 Skl, -2.05 Spd, -.5 Luk, -.15 Def, +.75 Res

Lv17 Eirika Vs average: -1.4 Str, -1.6 Skl, +.4 Spd, +4.4 Luk, + 2.2 Def, +.8 Res

I'm leaning towards Eirika's route, but I'm open to suggestions.

You'd get Cormag 3 chapters earlier in Ephraim, but he has better bases in Eirika. Ephraim might be pretty below average, but an average Ephraim is better than an average Eirika anyway. Ephraim's maps are harder than Eirika's though. It's pretty even, so I'd just say go for the route that is more fun for you.

14 hours ago, L3xandr3 said:

'm leaning towards Eirika's route, but I'm open to suggestions.

Eirika route is typically faster, but Cormag might make you faster in Ephraim route due to Cormag coming much later and being a turn loss in Eirika route.

currently at start of ch 12 Eirika route. IDK what my turn count is, but I think i'm doing as good as I can. Earlygame was a little harder without Seth, Vanessa, or Franz (seth being allowed til chapter 5 end in most drafts and Franz and Vanessa usually being draftable twice to prevent imbalance due to how much of an advantage they are), but it was still fairly good.

My current team (didn't recruit Marisa lol, she's a turn loss.)

fire-emblem-the-sacred-stones_50.png?width=575&height=431

curiously enough, I only rigged one or two of these str levels. The rest she got naturally.

fire-emblem-the-sacred-stones_51.png?width=575&height=431

The flier that I actually get and save turns with. Still gotta figure out if it costs less turns to recruit Cormag for his Elysian whip or to get the secret shop in ch 14, seeing as the unconventional rules for this draft prevent me from using theives to get promotion items.

fire-emblem-the-sacred-stones_52.png?width=575&height=431

Artur already has A staves, and I have been rigging magic levels on him. He got a goddess icon.

fire-emblem-the-sacred-stones_53.png?width=575&height=431

Decided to promote Garcia with Gerik's hero crest, but it might have been better to give it to Gerik so that he could have 1-2 range or a horse.... Rigged speed levels on him.

fire-emblem-the-sacred-stones_54.png?width=575&height=431

Horse. She's really frail right now, and I couldn't get the angelic robe or dracoshield in ch 9, so she's stuck this frail for now. Probably gonna promote as soon as she hits level 10.

fire-emblem-the-sacred-stones_55.png?width=575&height=431

Probably should have promoted Gerik instead, we shall see, but he might benefit from a few levels.

fire-emblem-the-sacred-stones_56.png?width=575&height=431

dans. that's all.

my team is looking fairly solid, an earlier flier or an actual cav could have helped, but I'm doing fairly well. I'm sure the person with Franz or Vanessa will beat me because of that massive earlygame advantage, but I've won a Fe8 draft before without either so I'm fine. 

Edited by Hello72207

Chapter 9 - 26 (F******CK THIS MAP. Sleep Staves, copious Refo, Ocean Seal far from the Boss that needs looting. 4 Resets! If I ever do a LTC Draft again, I'm choosing Moulder, first recruit!)

Chapter 10 - 10 (Got all the loot, but didn't kill the Ranger Dude (Don't remeber his name), as the only way I could would've been a 15% Silencer proc from Colm)

Total: 146 as of C8

This... this is just going to get worse. The sooner Lute gets C Staff, she's getting a Restore. It'll never leave her.

Edited by L3xandr3