Jump to content
Flying Shogi

Bound Hero Battle: Lugh & Raigh

Recommended Posts

Map layout (no unit placement)

Spoiler

image.png.89c8b197b9553c366533222d31c0ae95.png

Stats by difficulty: https://feheroes.gamepedia.com/Lugh_%26_Raigh:_Bound_Hero_Battle

---------------------------------

Unfortunate there's no dagger unit to reference Chad but it's not a big deal. The map is based on Raigh's recruitment chapter IIRC.

 

Edited by Flying Shogi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nino's kids get a BHB. I get her friends to fight them for orbs.

I see that as an absolute win apparently. (Not really because BB victory theme but shh)

Hard cleared with low HM untis, Lunatic was a supported Canas solo assisted by Rebecca, Legault and Linus and Infernal with the same team.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@GuiltyLove

All my remaining orbs went towards SF!Nino in case you were curious. I feel a little naked to be under 100 orbs lol 

Might have been interesting to have mirror matches but bulk doesn't run in the family.

Spoiler

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Flying Shogi: A fitting clear to bring your own green haired mages along for the ride.

@Maaka I can see this map not being too special for one turning or just in general. The Bartre/Fir team easily cleared this one. Though spring Bartre did take a surprising amount of damage on EP.
-----
This BHB wasn't very hard, but I don't think anyone expected it to be. I gave my Seteth some tasty fodder so he got to try out his newest set.

Chad should have gotten a little reference on this map, but he did't. So he gets his first and probably only solo

@Landmaster @Diovani Bressan @SatsumaFSoysoy @Unknown Gamer11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This was an easy map.

@Landmaster @daisy jane @BoaFerox @mcsilas @LordFrigid @SatsumaFSoysoy

@Maaka Nice Clear, Maaka! Bartre and Spring Fir did a nice job taking foes down in player phase, for then Spring Bartre finish the rest in enemy phase.

@Flying Shogi Nice themed clear. I am sure Lugh and Raigh are happy to be able to fight at their mother's side. Enemy Raigh is probably not happy  after getting defeated by his mother, though.

@Sasori Nice job! Distant Ward was a nice pick for Seteth, alongside Atk/Def Rein. And Seliph was really pleased to get a new option for weapon thanks to his father's weapon refinement.

Nice Chad clear as well! He did a great job dealing with all foes alone. Interestinf that Lugh only rallied his allies after they attacked Chad, while rallying them before would be more efficiente (especially by rallying the Bow Fighter to inflict Guard on Chad). Probably because Rally Res Up+ buffs would not be useful against a dagger unit, but the Ruse debuff would be.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Flying Shogi said:

@GuiltyLove

All my remaining orbs went towards SF!Nino in case you were curious. I feel a little naked to be under 100 orbs lol 

Might have been interesting to have mirror matches but bulk doesn't run in the family.

  Hide contents

 

 

Congrats on maxing her out! I actually got a free Flying Nino as a free pull, so now mine is +3 and +Spd. It indeed felt naked being under 100 orbs. I'm back to 144 or so after clearing the content that I skipped out on for the past few months. 

Raigh always continues to impress me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Sasori said:

This BHB wasn't very hard, but I don't think anyone expected it to be. I gave my Seteth some tasty fodder so he got to try out his newest set.

Seteth would not have been my first thought to give Distant Ward to but it definitely shined here. I pulled my first Seteth recently and I'm eagerly awaiting a good copy so I can build him.

9 hours ago, Sasori said:

Chad should have gotten a little reference on this map, but he did't. So he gets his first and probably only solo

This was the first thing that came to mind. That archer could have been a dagger unit. Regardless, your Chad's bulk continues to surprise me. 

6 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

This was an easy map.

Young Caeda is destroying face despite an Atk bane. I gotta start using mine more.

6 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

@Flying Shogi Nice themed clear. I am sure Lugh and Raigh are happy to be able to fight at their mother's side. Enemy Raigh is probably not happy  after getting defeated by his mother, though.

Raigh will probably shake it off. Hopefully.

6 hours ago, GuiltyLove said:

Congrats on maxing her out! I actually got a free Flying Nino as a free pull, so now mine is +3 and +Spd. It indeed felt naked being under 100 orbs. I'm back to 144 or so after clearing the content that I skipped out on for the past few months. 

Raigh always continues to impress me.

Thanks! I'm glad I maxed her out so I can go back to saving for Lugh when they (hopefully) put him on a weekly banner. That means I'll have to +10 Raigh too but that's fine. Might have to +10 Chad but that means I'll have have 3 +10 dagger units but it's not like I'm hurting for feathers for the moment so I'll have to see. 

I find sub 100 orbs to be stressful. I like to be in the 3 digits in case of an emergency where a character I care about gets an alt.

Also, forgot to mention that the English version removed the part where Raigh calls Lugh a "natural airhead." Not sure if other versions did the same or based it off of the English script. 

Edited by Flying Shogi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I didn't have too much trouble with this one, but I'm absolutely okay with it because easy-ish to obtain orbs are always good! I was able to clear all difficulties with a team of Brave Lyn, Brave Ike, regular Seliph, and regular Reinhardt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lowkey forgot I had a Gravity Staff, LOL, could have been ugly for HS!Elise.

 

@Maaka -  Nothing is more terrifying than Bartre flying in and hitting you in the face four times with a pink axe.

@Sasori - Spicy build on Seteth. Leif and Seliph putting in work together is the immersion I like to see.

I appreciate Chad running house with a bunch of Lv1 adults. His tankiness always impresses.

@Diovani Bressan - Nice one turn! That is a speedy Seteth you have there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Flying Shogi said:

Thanks! I'm glad I maxed her out so I can go back to saving for Lugh when they (hopefully) put him on a weekly banner. That means I'll have to +10 Raigh too but that's fine. Might have to +10 Chad but that means I'll have have 3 +10 dagger units but it's not like I'm hurting for feathers for the moment so I'll have to see. 

I find sub 100 orbs to be stressful. I like to be in the 3 digits in case of an emergency where a character I care about gets an alt.

Also, forgot to mention that the English version removed the part where Raigh calls Lugh a "natural airhead." Not sure if other versions did the same or based it off of the English script. 

Feathers were pretty abundant a few weeks ago, or maybe it was just because I had no one to promote until I got Seteth to +4. I somehow got a lot of Seteth copies when I was trying and failing to get Duo Palla orz

I didn't read the English script, so I didn't know that. The Chinese version had Raigh call Lugh "天然呆". It looks like it's just "天然ボケ"? I guess it's just a direct translation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, GuiltyLove said:

I didn't read the English script, so I didn't know that. The Chinese version had Raigh call Lugh "天然呆". It looks like it's just "天然ボケ"? I guess it's just a direct translation.

I figured the Chinese version would mention it as the translation tend to closely mirror the Japanese script. I wonder why it's omitted in the English version. Maybe they couldn't fit that part into the text without making it sound awkward. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Diovani Bressan: Also a nice clear. Its pretty fitting how Rafael stays as far away from the beatdown as he can. I actually hadn't thought about a brave lance for Seteth since he has a prf, but I can see it working out nicely in one turns


@Flying Shogi: It wasn't my first thought either, but I had a ninja Leavatain around. So I could get both the c skill and distant ward for some gimmicks.

@Landmaster: Grani's shield is a skill you don't see every day. I can see it coming in handy in this bhb with Raigh having cavalry effective damage or wta on all Elise's. But with that and Miracle Raigh wasn't that much of a threat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I finally was able to get Triandra last night, and was able to do this:

@BoaFerox @mcsilas @Sasori @Maaka @SatsumaFSoysoy @Maaka

@Landmaster Elise, Elise, Elise and Fake Elise did a great job, as always! (getting ready for Hot Springs Elise in january?)

That's a really nice clear using only the fairies. It was really nice how you everyone a kill. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, SuperNova125 said:

That's a really nice clear using only the fairies. It was really nice how you everyone a kill. 

Thanks! I could get the last kill with Plumeria, but I wanted for every fairy to have at least one kill.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, Lugh gets to go to town with some fancy new toys! Forgive the extra sound and feel free to mute, almost forgot to record this before it expired and there were other things going on when I did, I believe a friend playing RE: Umbrella Chronicles actually.

@Flying Shogi I always like seeing more people go for this theme, the Nino family can always use more love. I was initially gonna try mirror matches as well, but decided to just make Lugh solo it after giving him a bunch of new skills.

@Diovani Bressan I like the fairie clear, was curious to see who would get to keep dance.

@Sasori I see your Chad solo and raise you this Lugh one! I first tried with the meme green egg + miracle build, but couldn't get that to do a solo, so went with this instead.

@Maaka Nice to see Bartre also has fun new toys. I might be crazy, but I feel like the pink axe kinda works with his color scheme.

@Landmaster Yeah, nice save with the gravity effect there.

@GuiltyLove

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Unknown Gamer11 said:

Well, Lugh gets to go to town with some fancy new toys! 

Your Lugh is what I want my Lugh to be if I wasn't so stingy with 5* skills. 

57 minutes ago, Unknown Gamer11 said:

@Flying Shogi I always like seeing more people go for this theme, the Nino family can always use more love. I was initially gonna try mirror matches as well, but decided to just make Lugh solo it after giving him a bunch of new skills.

The Nino family can always use more love. 

Mirror matches can be tricky with the overlapping enemy ranges but a Lugh solo is just as good in my book.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Unknown Gamer11 That is a very wrong Lugh! I can see you did a very good job on him!

I decided to keep the dance skill on Plumeria and Mirabilis. Both have debuffing dances that can reach foes far away without being in the same column or row of them. Also, Peony and Triandra have a better stats for a player phase strat, since they can easily double. But in the end, I decided to at least give a kill for every fairy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Diovani Bressan - FAIRIESSSS! I could only do this on Lunatic with the Fairies, you mock me 😧 Triandra and Plumeria are such beasts, I love using them offensively. 

I need more Orbs for January but I’ll try to get a couple copies since I skipped her this year.

@Unknown Gamer11 - Lugh really said he’ll just handle it by himself, I guess, LOL, what a savage.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...