Mythic Hero Battle: Freyja & Triandra

SatsumaFSoysoy

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Annoying fight but got through the Abyssal map. Initially tried to use my tank Lyn team but that Blue Fafnir is too well-supported and bulky.

Team used for Abyssal:
+HP +1+5 S-Supported Duo Lyn: Tailwind Shuriken, Reposition, Ruptured Sky, Swift Sparrow, Desperation, Spd/Def Rein, Swift Sparrow
+Atk 5*+10+7 Reinhardt: Dire Thunder, Reposition, Blazing Thunder, Death Blow 4, Lancebreaker, Savage Blow, Quickened Pulse
+HP +1 Bride Ninian: Spd Fresh Bouquet+, Dance, Wings of Mercy, Drive Spd, Drive Atk
+Atk +1 Thrasir: Ifingr, Draw Back, Moonbow, Flashing Blade, Killing Intent, Panic Smoke, Death Blow

Young Marth kills Freyja like nobody's business.

On infernal I had to get creative and stack ALL THE ATTACK on him so he could 1RKO that red tome flier. If it survives then Triandra will dance the flier and not suicide into Marth. Brave Claude also shot down things. Legendary Corrin was there, she was around to tank things when I needed her to, but this was mostly the Marth and Claude show with Peony dancing.

@LordFrigid @Maaka @SatsumaFSoysoy @Landmaster @GuiltyLove @daisy jane @Wanda @Diovani Bressan @Unknown Gamer11

What a nightmare!

Abyssal looked slightly simple after the previous difficulties got me cozy, but then Triandra busted out the Iote's Shield seal so Midori would stop counter-killing her; it took me longer than I care to admit to remember that Midori wouldn't be using Spd strats here and could slot in Heavy Blade 4 to secure the kill. The next hour and a half was spent trying to figure out a movement pattern that would get Midori into tanking position without someone getting cherry-tapped by the Clerics... a position which turned out not to exist and the only solution was to kill all of them in one turn, which necessitated Mininerva learning Galeforce.

Also, fuck the Cleric with Flash+, Bonus Doubler and Lull Atk/Res in particular.

On a related note, you might've noticed that Mininerva now has Wyvern Flight. She's becoming quite the fearsome creature - the only thing I'm missing before getting her to +10+10 is a single merge for Midori so my L!Eliwood strat isn't broken.

@LordFrigid Wow that knock back was a great idea. Caeda's lower attack came in handy on this map it seems. That column definitely helped out as well lol, really odd that they put that there. Great job!

@Some Jerk It's always impressive to see people do clears while really utilizing the bonus doubler buff from L!Eliwood. It's incredibly difficult to get that to work out so well over that many turns. Midori tanking everyone like that was quite impressive. Also loved the galeforcing! Very nice clear!

I always feel like the duo skills are cheating a bit, but I really wanted to use Bartre and Fir in some way for this clear and the starting positions were absolutely awful, so I had to do a bit of weird stuff to get it to work out. Thankfully got a duo Palla with a ticket on the double special banner, so I didn't have to kill L!Dimitri for odd tempest to get Fir 3 movement for the starting hit.

5 hours ago, Some Jerk said:

@LordFrigid @Maaka @SatsumaFSoysoy @Landmaster @GuiltyLove @daisy jane @Wanda @Diovani Bressan @Unknown Gamer11

What a nightmare!

Abyssal looked slightly simple after the previous difficulties got me cozy, but then Triandra busted out the Iote's Shield seal so Midori would stop counter-killing her; it took me longer than I care to admit to remember that Midori wouldn't be using Spd strats here and could slot in Heavy Blade 4 to secure the kill. The next hour and a half was spent trying to figure out a movement pattern that would get Midori into tanking position without someone getting cherry-tapped by the Clerics... a position which turned out not to exist and the only solution was to kill all of them in one turn, which necessitated Mininerva learning Galeforce.

Also, fuck the Cleric with Flash+, Bonus Doubler and Lull Atk/Res in particular.

On a related note, you might've noticed that Mininerva now has Wyvern Flight. She's becoming quite the fearsome creature - the only thing I'm missing before getting her to +10+10 is a single merge for Midori so my L!Eliwood strat isn't broken.

Amazing. Midori and Minerva can survive so much! I don't have Wyvern Flight, but I would also give it to Minerva. It doesn't seem like that great of a skill for users other than Young Minerva, Jill, and Melady 😞

4 hours ago, Flying Shogi said:

@GuiltyLove

Had to be mindful of unit placement so there's enough room for Celica to attack once the enemy closed in. Freya went down easier than I thought but I won't complain. Celica gained a new AoE to play with.

Hide contents

Having Celica get hit by the blue Fafnir in the beginning absolutely blew my mind. I thought she would have gotten OHKO'd. I was also surprised when she doubled Freyja.

I haven't finished Abyssal yet. I'm getting a bit annoyed by Triandra's two-charge Miracle, her Iote's Shield seal, and that Cleric with BD and Lull. I'm thinking of putting DC on V!Catria again to bait Triandra and potentially OHKO her and the red mage on the first turn, but I don't really like using DC on her.

26 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Having Celica get hit by the blue Fafnir in the beginning absolutely blew my mind. I thought she would have gotten OHKO'd. I was also surprised when she doubled Freyja.

I'm just falling back to one my questionable strategies when things don't make sense the normal way: face-tanking things with mages. Celica ORKOing Freya was a very pleasant surprise.   

26 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

I haven't finished Abyssal yet. I'm getting a bit annoyed by Triandra's two-charge Miracle, her Iote's Shield seal, and that Cleric with BD and Lull. I'm thinking of putting DC on V!Catria again to bait Triandra and potentially OHKO her and the red mage on the first turn, but I don't really like using DC on her.

That Cleric caused a decent number of resets as I was trying to figure things out. She had to go ASAP.

DC seems to work well on Catria, any reason why you don't like having her equip it? 

Edited by Flying Shogi

22 minutes ago, Flying Shogi said:

DC seems to work well on Catria, any reason why you don't like having her equip it? 

I just like having more stats instead 😛

@Some Jerk @Landmaster @XRay @NSSKG151 @Unknown Gamer11 @daisy jane Not sure if I forgot anyone else.

Originally I had Catria fight Freyja, but she was 3 points away from OHKOing her. Being doubled by Freyja meant that she couldn't survive the second hit. I wanted to just have the fliers fly around in the upper right corner of the map, but I could only get Claude up there. The Goad Fliers skills and the Drive Atk seal from Minerva were very important. I love movement skills, as you can see with the Flier Formation. They complement the Bond skills so well! The Bond skills give me sweet, beautiful numbers such as +18 Atk on Palla and +23 Atk on Catria.

Infernal was surprisingly simple - as in, I only needed two resets before I beat it.  Triandra flies and Freyja can be ORKO'd by Leon.

I'm not touching Abyssal yet.

Here's my video about the Mythic Bound Hero Battle, featuring Freyja and Triandra. What started as a one-turn clear, ended in something else.

And I thanks Triandra for helping me in this map... without her dumb decision of not dancing, I was able to win.

@daisy jane @BoaFerox @mcsilas @DarkAlf @Landmaster @Sasori @Vicious Sal @mampfoid

@Maaka Bartre tanking Freyja was amazing! He is very good in his job. You had to use some Duo skills to make this clear possible, but at least you was able to do it! Congrats!

@LordFrigid Using Knock Back to nullify Freyja's A and B skills was a very good strategy! I liked it! The use of Hector I liked as well, not only to help Caeda to trigger Galeforce, but also to tank the Fáfnir. Congrats as well!

@Some Jerk I loved how Midori just tanked a bunch of foes in Turn 5, and the foes doing some 0x2s... except for Freyja's Luna, but she did after that. Nice job!

One thing that made me curious was Midori's deadeye against Freyja... Her damage was 75, but Deadeye did 145. Deadeye doubles the damage dealt, so it should be 150.  Does the +5 damage from Heavy Blade 4 doesn't add to the Deadeye damage? So it was 70 damage (without HB 4), then Deadeye made it 140, and then the +5 from HB 4 was added? That's weird.

@GuiltyLove Palla, with her Whitewing Sword, was made to kill green foes... so there was no way for Freyja to survive her. And Claude did a very good job tanking a bunch of foes! He is such a good hero. Nice clear!

@Nowi's Husband That was pretty fun to watch! Your Nowis did a great job. It was a nice use of Guard, to deal with Triandra's miracle. I was glad that her special was not charged at turn 1. Resplendent Nowi and Nowi's prf weapon when, IntSys?!

Cleared Abyssal with ITM!Lyn. Felt amazing seeing her zoom across the map. She absolutely murders everything.

5 hours ago, GuiltyLove said:

Originally I had Catria fight Freyja, but she was 3 points away from OHKOing her. Being doubled by Freyja meant that she couldn't survive the second hit. I wanted to just have the fliers fly around in the upper right corner of the map, but I could only get Claude up there. The Goad Fliers skills and the Drive Atk seal from Minerva were very important. I love movement skills, as you can see with the Flier Formation. They complement the Bond skills so well! The Bond skills give me sweet, beautiful numbers such as +18 Atk on Palla and +23 Atk on Catria.

If you give ANF!Claude Goad Fliers, would that have helped?

23 minutes ago, XRay said:

Cleared Abyssal with ITM!Lyn. Felt amazing seeing her zoom across the map. She absolutely murders everything.

If you give ANF!Claude Goad Fliers, would that have helped?

I never got Lyn because I usually don't pull on seasonal banners. Good to know that she's very strong!

I think Goad Fliers would have helped, but I like Rein skills too much to replace them. I'm still trying to see if I can get a pitybreaker with a Rein skill

dancer versus dancer

The Dancer Emblem clear of L!Dimitri was not a fluke, apparently.

This ended up taking me as long as my normal clear to figure out, mostly because of unexpected fun-ruiners in the map: the Lance Cavalier and the Axe Knight giving Freyja buffs. It took no small amount of effort to math out how much speed Silvia needed to double Freyja with a +6 to Spd; Leanne's cluch Atk/Spd Rein knocked her down to 61, which gave Silvia just enough to double her with 66 from Petal Parasol's effect.

Fun fact: Balldigan with full HP and an Aether ready can survive solo-Freyja! Unfortunately I couldn't show it off because that damned Lance Cav ended up near her with Goad Cavalry, so Silvia couldn't follow up. This is why everyone had to lead Freyja on a merry chase around the map at the end.

Edited by Some Jerk

It took longer to upload this than to actually beat the map. Also Healers were a mistake [2].

As you can see, double SS was needed. Almost put it on S!Elise, too, before I realized she wasn’t running Glimmer for one of the kills. I originally had a cleaner last two Phases, but I accidentally put Mirabilis in the wrong place and had to improvise a bit. Still worked out so good enough for me~

@LordFrigid - Knock Back is the new meta, clearly. I still can't even grasp how you come up with these plays. Nice work~

@Some Jerk - Deadeye Midori, it’s what she deserves. Heavy Blade 4 is great so she can actually proc it. Frejya doing no damage without her Special is kind wild. Actually no one doing any damage is completely terrifying.

More Dancer Emblem, I support! Demon Leanne really has no business bullying those mages with her Res stat and Glacies nukes. Eldigan is stupidly thicc. I was wondering who would kill Freyja, good move deactivating her Solo buffs.

@Maakar - Fir got her own pink axe now. I loved Florina’s “shh” line like this whole one-turn was a sneak attack.

@Nowi's Husband - Huh, I only just realized Triandra was running Miracle. Nice way to deal with it on your end. Love your H!Nowi build, I want to give her a Rein, too but of course the Res ones are all on the Faries. 

@GuiltyLove - Movement skills are super useful on this map considering all the awkward places the enemies can spawn in from. And those we some huge numbers on Palla and Catria, that was really cool.

@Diovani Bressan - Ultra Marth did not solo the map, I am very disappointed and my day is ruined. But Seteth and Altina managed to carry the team  on their backs so it was still fun to watch.  

I thought this map was going to be difficult because there were two Mythic Heroes but this ended up not being so bad after all.

@Maaka Fir looks like she is enjoying that ninja axe and I was surprised to see Bartre one shot Freyja. Nice clear!

@GuiltyLove B!Claude was a good choice to tank the the flying units at the beginning and Palla saw a lot of action here and got to show her stuff. Great clear!

@Landmaster Ah, so that's the animation for Elise's staff. I actually haven't gotten around to teaching her prf to mine yet. I was surprised to see her double that speed demon Freyja. It was amusing to watch those blue flying units chase your team towards the end. Great clear!

Edited by NSSKG151
video got removed on YT somehow???

@Diovani Bressan That was quite the bold start. I was surprised to see you take Freyja out immediately like that and survive the backup. Galeforce Seteth is looking very nice, all he needs now is the ninja yari from Navarre. That annoying wall turned out to be pretty helpful at the end to finish that last flier off. Nice job!

@Some Jerk Oo Galeforce Silvia returns! These dancer clears are really neat! Leanne handles her role of mage and dragon killer quite nicely. I was also pretty surprised to see mini Azura tanking a little bit. The end movement to get Freyja in the right position was pretty amazing. Great clear!

@Landmaster Looks like Elise's shiny new staff is doing some good work. I wasn't expecting her to one round Freyja. Rescue on her was pretty nice as well, totally forgot that it triggers link skills when it activates. Nice clear!

@NSSKG151 NY!Anna doing some amazing work as usual. Too bad she didn't get to murder Freyja, although she pretty easily tanked her. Galeforcing A!Anna was awesome as well. Great job!