Mythic Hero Battle: Freyja & Triandra

SatsumaFSoysoy

Freya is pretty though. Damage reduction, distance counter and stats that are through the roof. Raigh it too much of a hipster to care about the meta and one shots her anyway. Also been a while since I brought Flyno along. Fly warping is pretty handy in this map and she still packs a good punch. Chad focused on range foes today and Lugh had the nice job of checking all those healer jerks.

@Maaka: Did Batre just one shot Freya without a cavalry effective weapon? Wow. Duo units or not its still impressive to clear in one turn. all the empty space makes it hard for non fliers to go ahead

@Diovani Bressan : I see another Seteth project. Good taste and he put that brave lance to good use. You really had the entire map used, starting right at at the enemy before going back around. Marth is holding up pretty well too for a gen 1 hero. Good supporter and he kept himself standing even if fell just short of the one round

@Landmaster : Abysaal healers are the absolute worst yeah. This is actually my first time seeing Elise's fancy new staff animation. Glad to see they stepped up their game from the same animation they've been using since launch. Also surprised Freya wasn't able to even shave of a single point of damage reduction of Elise. She's fast.

@Flying Shogi : Thats a lot of pain Celica was bringing. Nothing could stand in her way. I see best girl Tethys is working out well even unpromoted too 

@SatsumaFSoysoy : I understood that reference XD

@Unknown Gamer11

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, Sasori said:

Freya is pretty though. Damage reduction, distance counter and stats that are through the roof. Raigh it too much of a hipster to care about the meta and one shots her anyway. Also been a while since I brought Flyno along. Fly warping is pretty handy in this map and she still packs a good punch. Chad focused on range foes today and Lugh had the nice job of checking all those healer jerks.

Guidance worked its magic here. Can't wait until they release Ground Orders as a seal. 

8 hours ago, Sasori said:

@Flying Shogi : Thats a lot of pain Celica was bringing. Nothing could stand in her way. I see best girl Tethys is working out well even unpromoted too 

I really should promote her. She's usually a few points off from being doubled by Abyssal enemies and then I find another way out so she continues to be.a 4* lol

Edited by Flying Shogi

@Sasori Oo a double dose of healing weapons this clear. I say this every time, but that minty cane, mystic boost Chad is so amazing. The melon float worked out quite nicely as well. Great use of the AoE on Raigh to take down Freyja. He really got some time to shine this clear thanks to all the cavalry units. Great job with the movement from Nino as well. Nice clear!

I was somewhat unhappy with having to use duo units in my previous one-turn clear, so here is an improved one and it was totally worth it.

1 hour ago, Flying Shogi said:

I really should promote her. She's usually a few points of from being doubled by Abyssal enemies and then I find another way out so she continues to be.a 4* lol

Those hundreds of thousands of feathers should get used for something, right?

I promoted Seteth and got him to +4 after I finished this MHB. I'm hoping I can use him for the next Abyssal maps.

5 hours ago, GuiltyLove said:

Those hundreds of thousands of feathers should get used for something, right?

I promoted Seteth and got him to +4 after I finished this MHB. I'm hoping I can use him for the next Abyssal maps.

I'm nearing 500K feathers but 220K of that is reserved for a merge project until I pull the right asset/flaw copy and another 220K in reserve in case a new refine tempts me to build someone from the 3*/4* pool. I'm just use to seeing high numbers that it makes me feel uneasy when they're not what I'm use to seeing although I do HM farm during FB here and there so I suppose I can lighten up a little. 

Edited by Flying Shogi

1 minute ago, Flying Shogi said:

I'm nearing 500K feathers but 220K of that is reserved for a merge project until I pull the right asset/flaw copy and another 220K in reserve in case a new refine tempts me to build someone from the 3*/4* pool. I'm just use to seeing high numbers that it makes me feel uneasy when they're not what I'm use to seeing although I do HM farm here and there whenever it's on the calendar so I suppose I can lighten up a little. 

Makes sense. I also like seeing big numbers. Right now I don't have many merge projects because I don't plan on pulling anything until Spring. You can probably tell that I don't really use many units aside from the same ones you see in my videos

What merge project do you have?

Cleared Abyssal with Aversa, Legendary Azura, Peony, and Triandra. I was worried about the lack of access to Tactic skills to give Aversa additional buffs on her first combat each turn, but it didn't end up necessary. Getting Freyja next to another enemy so Aversa could blow her up without her B skill interfering was a bit of a pain, but not too bad.

As per usual we start with some comments because if I do them later I'll forget about them

@Diovani Bressan Marth certainly enjoys the extra stats, and it shows he can hold his ground alone with all the foes he was able to tank. Seteth quads were also a sight to behold, can't wait to see what he'll be able to pull off when he gets up to +10. TA Altina is not something you see everyday, but she was certainly needed to deal with Freyja swiftly. Can't say much about Duo Micaiah, she's incredibly strong as both offensive support and on her own right so her nuking is hardly surprising. Pretty cool clear!

@Landmaster The Elise squad still goes and nukes everything on their path effortlessly. OG!Elise is certainly enjoying her new toys with Rescue+ allowing for more utility and her Prf letting her nuke harder than even before. It was impressive to see her bypass Freyja's dmg reduction by sheer stats alone! I should be used to it by now, but seeing Mirabilis without her dance skill still catches me off guard, although showing that you need no dancer to beat Abyssal maps makes the team all the more impressive! Incredible!

@NSSKG151 Wow, seeing NY!Anna tank all those foes, Freyja included, as if it was nothing was awesome! The map stood no chance against so much redhead power and it was so quick! I still found it interesting that NY!Anna couldn't double Triandra and the red flier, guess that's the power of speed creep and Reins, not that she cared about that when they dealt no dmg to her and she nuked them back. 

So I'm slightly late for this one. Reasons are that FGO released a new story chapter and I wanted to read the whole thing so I put FEH to the side for a bit. To make up for it this time we'll have not just 1, but 3 clears! Whew, looking for music for this stuff took a while but it's all good now.

- - - - -  - -  - -  -  -

We begin with the classic Eirika clear. Not gonna lie, I was kinda scared about how I would be able to clear this when I read Freyja's B skill description with it's buff stealing, but turns out the key was not allowing her to be solo. After that the map crumbled on it's own.

Spoiler

This one is a tentative team I'm working on. I've given Norne tons of premium skills so showcasing what she's capable of is a no brainer. Still need 3 more merges before she's at her full potential. Duo Lyn is a pretty ridiculous unit and depending on how things go next year I might also go all in merging her and Florina to +10. The self Dance is very fun. As an extra, if I used L!Azura instead of Peony the clear would've been a lot cleaner (as in Lyn took no dmg at all), but she's pretty overworked as it is so looking for alternative dancers is nice. I might change Peony for Dancing Ishtar down the line, maybe.

Spoiler

Last but not least, we have the Officer Hilda clear. As the thumbnail might indicate, Officer Hilda wasn't very happy to be called out to work when the horny threat was already dealt with by others, but with the multiplication abilities shown by Queen Goat there was no other choice but to take her down thrice. Veteran Officer Eirika took care of the heavy lifting as Queen Goat is very quick to anger if someone were to say something insensitive about her face so delicacy was needed to deal with her. Well, that's it about useless headcanon lore so enjoy the clear!

Spoiler

@Alexmender I probably could get around the speed problem and had NY!Anna beat the majority of the map by herself if there was a Spd/Def Solo seal. But yeah, hasn't even been a year and I miss seeing NY!Anna easily doubling things but IS seems to be making Speed be the new meta with all these high speed units and skills they have been releasing this year. Though moving on I liked all three of your videos. Both versions of Eirika easily knocked out the bosses with the right setup. Duo Lyn looks crazy strong with her weapon and abilities and I always enjoy seeing someone with a Norne build.

@Maaka Another great one turn clear! The regular version of Bartre got to crush Freyja as well with his mighty poleaxe. 

This was a standard difficulty Abyssal, the only problem was Freyja as she is pretty insane. This is the squad

Spoiler

Screenshot_20201129_151320.thumb.jpg.b0a455bbb8808436737aea286cd2bc50.jpg

Screenshot_20201129_151335.thumb.jpg.fae61b4a3149e92cac3db0bd46b8ffab.jpg

Screenshot_20201129_151347.thumb.jpg.b22158980a654fe3e6acbecef5fcbcb0.jpg

Screenshot_20201129_152531.thumb.jpg.9a7178bc7999a833f6f0148bc1f73079.jpg

Edelgard gets tons of stats with double Solo and brave Axe makes her a player phase monster. Altina was there to kill Triandra and the mage flier at the beginning. Later on she was used to get kills Ophelia had prepared or to allow Triandra to hop with WoM. Ophelia was an absolute monster as she killed many foes and weakened other ones to let Altina finish them. Triandra was used to make sure there were no buffs due to panic and Freyja's Omega Lul. I killed Freyja after a turn of waiting and she had 3 foes around her. Ohpelia, danced by Triandra killed 2 and weakened Freyja in the process and then Edelgard landed the final blow.

41 minutes ago, NSSKG151 said:

My original video got deleted because YT sucks so I had to record it again but at least while I was doing it I managed to get NY!Anna to knock out Freyja this time.

Pretty amazing that NY!Anna could double Freyja. Team Anna & Co. is too strong as usual~ 

I see all the tags and i will totally catch up. I didn't want to watch any until I was able to figure this out. My head hurt so much LOL. I was throwing everything at them and Stupid Triandra and Stupid Freya and Stupid Spurn. I just had no idea how to figure it out. I did try Edelgard but i was still struggling because of just everything this map throws at you. The issue was really just the movement.. So needless to say that this clear is really a clinic in how Peony's gimmick works. (though in trials... will never stop being awesome seeing Dragons just body themselves against Micaiah and no damage. never will get old). 

(It was kinda funny because i did it. and then i was totally like yeah y'all will never see how i beat it - sorta like Dimitri lol) but then i figured okay i'll try anyway. and go figure this is not the way i did it the first few times. but i still got the job done, hurrah!)

Comments hidden so it won't be too long

Spoiler

@Some Jerk - word. Honestly. those clerics were mostly the issue of the entire thing. And your Mininerva is looking pretty spiffy! I am slow building mine. (all my grails before was safe, but then all the stuff i like just got shoved up there!). It will be a while before I can give my Mininerva spd/def rein (mostly because Jill decided she wanted to become a project, and I like her so it works. but Mininerva is totally gonna get done as well. Midori was just shrugging off all of those guys (and I am so jealous of your Eliwood. i hope to eventually get one soon).  - also. OMG! DANCER CLEAR. that was amazing. (see yeah. I talk about having my dancers for combat but i don't think i could do what your team was able to do. Also. lol you must have had a lot of grails to blow - mine is gonna take a hit soon)

@Maaka - that was really great how you .... cheated. LOL. i will always be impressed how you + @LordFrigid (WOO! knock back power!!), can always one clear everything. my brain 100 percent does not work like that. 

@GuiltyLove - that reminds me. I so have to finish building up my Palla (and catria) i can have mucho fun with whitewings. Palla really ate the map up, and Claude is showing why he's really underated as a brave hero. I haven't selected my freeebee yet, but i think i'm leaning towards Claude but we'll see 🙂

@Diovani Bressan - that was an amazing (not one round clear) clear ever. it was really great to see Seteth in action for the first time (for me, maybe it wasn't, but i have abyssal soup brains right now). it was really cool to cool to see the teleporting over the map. and yeah. that was... really peculiar that Triandra didn't dance. very curious that she didn't.. ah well. Her stupidity = great things from Marth, and his band of merry people!

Okay it is late. so @Landmaster, @NSSKG151and @Alexmender, i will 100 percent watch tomorrow - but i bet they were amazing tre usual. i just wanted to give a shout out. and my tags = my comments so that's winning 👏

just don't wanna forget @SatsumaFSoysoy 🙂

@Sasori Oh nice! Nice use of Blazing Thunder to deal with Freyja, and Chad being a great tank as ever. Congrats!

@SatsumaFSoysoy Wow! Eirika was amazing in that map, dealing with every foe with the help of her allies. In the 2nd video, Norne did a nice job dealing with the left side while Lyn destroyed the right side with her broken abilities. In the 3rd video I was quite confused with the spoitlight on officer Hilda's name when Eirika did most of the job (lol), but it was a pretty nice clear as well.

I am finding this one to be an absolute nightmare.

More accurately, a nightnannie.

Normal and Hard cleared with low HM units, Lunatic cleared with BerIker, Apotheosis!Anna, Y!Merric and Emmeryn, Infernal has been a terrible map for me so far.

@LordFrigid Huh, that was a pretty cool strat. Bless the rock indeed.

@Diovani Bressan You dinged me instead of Alexmender lol. That was quite the opener. I almost thought you were going to one-turn the map like that, but I guess it wasn't that feasible there. Seteth and Altina's great retreat was entertaining while Marth held down the right side like a trooper. Micaiah cleaned house near the end.

@Wanda Nice girls as usual. I recently got my hands on LnD4 and Spiral on my Kagero too.

@Landmaster How are you liking Elise's refine? Were you one of the poor souls who foddered Wrathful instead of Dazzling to her lol? That looked rough for the Elises, especially turn 5. I'm impressed that Elise ORKOed Freyja without problem, though.

@Maaka RIP Freyja, destroyed by Astra. That was a nice showcase of broken Duo Skills. The Duo-less one was cool too. LLeif is so versatile.

@Sasori Ooh, the kids with mom this time. I keep forgetting Raigh has horseslaying.

@Alexmender Eirika did her thing as usual. Spendthrift Norne is so good, but I haven't invested in her at all yet because no Spendthrift. Lyn did a lot of heavy lifting, though. I was wondering if you were going to have Tsubasa kill Freyja in the last one, but Eirika got it.

@daisy jane The CYL girls turned up. Kinda amusing that BLysi is on Freyja's debut banner and is a hard counter to her shenanigans.

Very late because all the gachas decided to dish out the content the exact same time/

Freyja's everything and Triandra's Miracle gave me some grief at first, but as I played along with the rest of the map it kinda just worked out.

@SatsumaFSoysoy Oh sorry about that! I don't know how it happened. lol    Anyway, that was a great clear you did. Brave Celica is such a versatile unit... can work greatly as a player phase unit... and with the proper tools, greatly in enemy phase as well!

@Alexmender Eirika was amazing in that map, dealing with every foe with the help of her allies. In the 2nd video, Norne did a nice job dealing with the left side while Lyn destroyed the right side with her broken abilities. In the 3rd video I was quite confused with the spoitlight on officer Hilda's name when Eirika did most of the job (lol), but it was a pretty nice clear as well.
Now I quoted the right person in the right comment.

@daisy jane Oho! Nice clear! Edelgard is so strong and that can deal with most units without any help... and if Lysithea can one-shot Death Kinght, that is a blue unit, Freyja didn't have any chance! Congrats!

@daisy jane The Brave Ladies are strong. Edelgard was basically immortal and it was funny to see Lysithea nuke Freyja into oblivion. Nice clear!

@SatsumaFSoysoy Celica just jumps in and one shot Triandra before Miracle activated. Actually she was able to knock out just about everything she went into combat with. Great clear!

I sadly caved and used Peony.

I was kinda getting there with my colourless squad of Norne, Xane and Brady, but it was missing the ommph with Tethys sadly so Peony took over and Freyja became less of a mightmare.

Finally getting around to posting mine. Peony and Mirabilis decided to hire a few dark mages to exorcise the Nightmares, and so Raigh and Rhajat team up and get to work.

Comments below:

Spoiler

@LordFrigid I'm glad Hector got to engage in at least a little bit of combat, and Tiki there has some nice synergy with a galeforce Caeda!

@Some Jerk Man that Mininerva is nice, and I'm surprised Midori was able to tank all that. I agree, the Clerics were horribly annoying here.

@Landmaster Dang the OG Elise just always impresses me, and we get to see the refine in action now! Her actually doubling Freyja too, sheesh. That animation's nice, I'm glad they're giving the staff refines unique ones too.

@Wanda That was an incredibly efficient clear, and very nice Tharja.

@Flying Shogi Feel like you don't see the thunder AOE too often, neat to see Celica get some nice use of that here.

@Diovani Bressan I really like the Seteth into WoM Altina play to 1-turn Freyja!

@GuiltyLove Giant numbers with bond skills are fun! I get that sometimes with my Raigh, though not as much in this clear.

@LoneStar Nice to see some use out of Conrad, and Lysithea wrecking Freyja in one shot was fun to see.

@daisy jane Dang, Edelguard basically just claimed that corner as part of her kingdom and made sure nobody else was taking it. Her tankiness is just insane.

@SatsumaFSoysoy Not surprised to see B!Celica putting in tons of work in this map, especially with the bosses both being green. She's quite the tank too!

@Sasori Really happy to see that team clear an Abyssal! Double brazen + aoe Raigh certainly works to take Freyja down, and the healing weapons as usual put in a lot of work.

@Maaka Man that was a fun clear, Fir's got some fancy new toys it looks like are doing well, and Bartre's Poleaxe + Astra worked very well.

1 hour ago, Unknown Gamer11 said:

Finally getting around to posting mine. Peony and Mirabilis decided to hire a few dark mages to exorcise the Nightmares, and so Raigh and Rhajat team up and get to work.

That 1 HP survival on Rhajat. 

Not that it mattered but interesting how Raigh attacked Freyja with her Binding Necklace active.

1 hour ago, Unknown Gamer11 said:

@Flying Shogi Feel like you don't see the thunder AOE too often, neat to see Celica get some nice use of that here.

The rarest one most likely goes to the light one seeing as it's still 5* exclusive in the regular summoning while most use the wind one but having more options is always nice. 

@Maaka: Oh another nice one turner. This time without duo's.  It gains style points from having Leif snipe Triandra down from her own little island.And thanks I got a surprising amount of use out of Minty cane Chad. I did't expect it to to be as effective as it turned out to be

@SatsumaFSoysoy : But speaking of sustain builds that Eirika is a absolute monster. Barely taking any damage from even the blue manakete or mage, doubling almost everything with big damage and healing each turn.

@Unknown Gamer11: Oh its Rhajat. Of all the original gen 2 fates chars she's the only one I don't see/use a lot. Her new refine gave her quite a nifty power boost. The double savage blow was cool. There where some pretty brazen plays such as immediately going on the offensive with Rhajat and having Raigh go after the blue mage. Also cool to see your Raigh get Freya too.

And thanks. This one took a bit more time then usual, but glad my theme team saw this one through.

Edited by Sasori