Mythic Hero Battle: Freyja & Triandra

SatsumaFSoysoy

15 minutes ago, Sasori said:

@SatsumaFSoysoy : But speaking of sustain builds that Eirika is a absolute monster. Barely taking any damage from even the blue manakete or mage, doubling almost everything with big damage and healing each turn.

But I'm not Alexmender

What's going on here

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@SatsumaFSoysoy thought I replied to you, but looks like I didn't -- anyway thanks! Celica always gets a +1 from me. 

@Unknown Gamer11 thanks, I enjoyed your clear too! Nice to see a powerful Raigh, underappreciated unit.

My friend GNS has a swol Raigh, I suspect he'll have cleared this with him too if not with his usual soloist Rebecca.

Edited by Wanda

Whew, I got quite the busy week but I'm free for now so it's time to do a little catch up while I can:

@daisy jane B!Edelgard is certainly tanky, even when it look dicey at times she just shrugged the damage off and then healed herself to keep tanking. And she's -Atk to boot! B!Lysithea is really effective at her role of nuking everything in her path, I can't say I'm a fan of the Brave version when I think the OG is stronger overall (artwise it's the opposite, lol) but that doesn't mean she isn't an extremely powerful unit. That turn when the healer went for Peony instead of Edelgard or Lysithea surprised me, I wonder why that happened. Still, excellent clear!

@SatsumaFSoysoy What's up with everyone confusing us? Was it the Azura pic you had? It's kinda strange, lol Celica was the star of the show this time, that Repel sustain build is quite the sight to behold and she nuked both Freyja and Triandra like they were some faceless axe guys. Kagero and B!Veronica also had pretty cool moments but Celica's rampage through the map was where I focused all my attention. 

9 hours ago, Alexmender said:

B!Edelgard is certainly tanky, even when it look dicey at times she just shrugged the damage off and then healed herself to keep tanking. And she's -Atk to boot! B!Lysithea is really effective at her role of nuking everything in her path, I can't say I'm a fan of the Brave version when I think the OG is stronger overall (artwise it's the opposite, lol) but that doesn't mean she isn't an extremely powerful unit. That turn when the healer went for Peony instead of Edelgard or Lysithea surprised me, I wonder why that happened. Still, excellent clear!

I feel the same In regards to Lysithea (im honestly fine with the one Brave for my collection but Lysithea prime i just feeel is much better/stronger but having the build in despo when she's damaged came in so helpful. I'm not going to lie - it really surprised me too - i had made a mistake on that turn (peony was supposed to be under Edelgard and she would have taken MUCH less damage than she did) and then the healer didn't go after those guys. sometimes AI is very very weird. 

i knew that Edelgard was busted but i was really impressed she did that all being -atk. because really i just need a distant ward for Leanne  - any of them  i get will just get merged. *something something arena/ar help too* your clears were great as well!

13 hours ago, Alexmender said:

@SatsumaFSoysoy What's up with everyone confusing us? Was it the Azura pic you had? It's kinda strange, lol Celica was the star of the show this time, that Repel sustain build is quite the sight to behold and she nuked both Freyja and Triandra like they were some faceless axe guys. Kagero and B!Veronica also had pretty cool moments but Celica's rampage through the map was where I focused all my attention. 

I guess we both use sword girls and had blue haired avatars, yeah.

Celica would lose a 1v1 with Freyja here. She needed Binding Necklace to be deactivated and for Veronica to debuff.

On 12/3/2020 at 8:46 PM, Unknown Gamer11 said:

Finally getting around to posting mine. Peony and Mirabilis decided to hire a few dark mages to exorcise the Nightmares, and so Raigh and Rhajat team up and get to work.

Giant numbers are indeed fun to see! I didn't expect to see an unmerged Rhajat here. Raigh definitely put in a lot of work.

A bit late on comments but here I am~ Blame my old ass computer having to go to the shop for a few days~

Spoiler

@Sasori - Ah the whole fam’s here. Usually Chad impresses the most by being damn near immortal but nothing is cooler than Raigh just easily obliterating Freyja. Well Lugh’s Res stat is a close contender.

@Maaka - I wasn’t expecting Poleaxe to be OP or Fir to eat a Dimitri but you made it happen (IDK how to feel about the second one happening).

@Alexmender -  3 clears! Enemies look so much more like Infernal when it’s against Super Saiyan Eirika, even Freyja is no match. I didn’t expect it to be that easy for her but she continues to impress with those new Resplendent stats.

Pretty stonked Norne. Astra on Ninja Lynrina seems so evil, I can’t believe she only needed one hit to get rid of Freyja. She is so bonkers, I’m scared to see her at +10.

I see Astra is the new meta, the big numbers never get old. Officer Hilda may have got away with holding back a bit on this one, Erika went crazy. But Hilda and Tsubasa’s Galeforce stats sure made this one drop quicker than it may have otherwise.

@NSSKG151 - I’m surprised Triandra managed to live a hit from NY!Anna considering no one else could. They always manage such crazy numbers and they hardly even got low on health this time.

@daisy jane - This must be the CF ending. When I saw Lys, I knew she was gonna be killing Freyja. While Edel was there to not die and not die she did. Can’t believe that ugly healer couldn’t even kill Lys, PFFFTTT

@SatsumaFSoysoy - I had both already on her so the refine could have literally been either, I was good, LOL~ Other than it not working on EP, I like the refine, it’s pretty much as close to a Palm Staff as she could get + Gravity is great.

Celica flexing her EP prowess. Kagero hits hard enough on PP for both of them. Quite impressive having them clear the map that way.

@Unknown Gamer11 - Each cursey kid gets a fairy, how nice~ Wow, they are a super strong duo. Even the evil clerics couldn’t kill them, that’s wild. I really need to refine my Rhajat, too.

I’m waaaay overdue on these replies...

@Maaka

EP-ing Freyja by blocking her in was perfect. I was wondering how you’d get around her speed and mitigation, turns out the solution is to just hit really, really hard. Nice job!

@LoneStar

Thanks, and nice clear, yourself! I see Freyja has discovered Dark Spikes.

@Diovani Bressan

Seteth. That is all.

Ok, seriously though, very nice opener, taking out both bosses turn 1, with WoM shenanigans allowing Altina & Seteth to keep out of harm’s way afterward. I liked that game of ring-around-the-stone-wall with the Lance flier at the end, with Altina serving as TA-bait. Nice work!

@Landmaster

It took me way too long to figure out what “double SS” was. I always approve of WoM shenanigans. I had also never actually seen the Elise’s staff animation...it’s official, we now live in a world where gods can be deleted by small princesses with exploding hearts. Nice job!

@daisy jane

Wow, Edelgard was very effective there. Another Freyja discovered Dark Spikes, as well...I was quite surprised that the healer at the end was too weak to deal an 8 to Lysithea. Nice work!

@SatsumaFSoysoy

Ooh, EP Celica this time. I was worried when I noticed the Blue Fafnir had Pass, and had a nice laugh when Repel said “nope”. I honestly expected Freyja to go down more easily than she did, since the Axe Armor decided it would be a good idea to mess with her Solo effects. Nice job!

@Unknown Gamer11

That’s a nice Raigh you have there. I really liked the use of Peony’s warp-granting power, and of course two Cav effective tomes came in handy as well. Some close matchups, too, between Freyja almost living and Rhajat almost dying. Nice work!

On 12/13/2020 at 9:12 AM, Landmaster said:

@SatsumaFSoysoy - I had both already on her so the refine could have literally been either, I was good, LOL~ Other than it not working on EP, I like the refine, it’s pretty much as close to a Palm Staff as she could get + Gravity is great.

Celica flexing her EP prowess. Kagero hits hard enough on PP for both of them. Quite impressive having them clear the map that way.

That's good I guess. Gravity is definitely handy for these Abyssals.

It's more like I couldn't run the PP Celica set anyway, with how the map is set up.

13 hours ago, LordFrigid said:

Ooh, EP Celica this time. I was worried when I noticed the Blue Fafnir had Pass, and had a nice laugh when Repel said “nope”. I honestly expected Freyja to go down more easily than she did, since the Axe Armor decided it would be a good idea to mess with her Solo effects. Nice job!

I never expected Repel to be useful ever myself, and just slapped it on because it was all I had. Guess I was wrong lol.

The green armor is a fraud.

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

This was probably the most difficult one-turn clear I can remember figuring out, but it was very satisfying to pull it off! It all fell into place once I remembered I had Pirate Tibarn, since finding enough movement to get up there on turn one was really hard otherwise. Also very impressed with Tsubasa for taking on Freyja with her Solo active, had to stack some massive Spd for that one.