Assist Trophies/Poke Ball summons you would've loved to see playable

Perkilator

Isaac

Dammit, give Golden Sun a chance!

4 had already given me false hope when he was like the one AT that didn't return.

Other than that... Takamaru, if I recall correctly.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

2 hours ago, Nym said:

Eevee

Not bias at all.

Ooh, that's a good choice. It'd be neat to see Eevee's Eeveelution gimmick implemented somehow. The Eeveelutions would all play like Eevee, but with unique elemental effects and maybe some different specials. Since I'm an advocate of using shield specials for gimmicks, Eevee could have an experience meter that builds up, and once it's full you can evolve Eevee for the rest of the fight by using Shield Special and selecting which Eeveelution you want.

Ever since seeing SNES Andross, who has since been retconned out of existence in Star Fox canon, I've always wanted to see NES Kraid as an assist trophy, who has similarly been retconned out of existence in Metroid continuity.

Metroid- Kraid's Lair (NES Multichip) - YouTube

Oh wait. This is assist trophies I'd like to see playable. I only glanced at the title and assumed it was for characters we'd like to see as assist trophies. Well to answer that, Issac and Saki.

Edited by Jotari