Shadows of Valentia Amiibos++

Oersted_LAL

This hack is defunct, my new hack has all of the features from this, so go there: 

How do I install this mod: Drag the files from the downloaded .zip file into your ROMFS folder. This Folder will always have the title id of 00040000001B4000. This has only been tested on a USA Cartridge/Digital, and EUR Digital with the Title ID of 00040000001B4100 on an Old 2DS, so it may not work on a Japanese or English Patched Japanese version of the game.

Where do I recruit my new allies: At the beginning of Alm's Route, recruiting Kliff and Faye will result in Marth, Roy, Lucina and Corrin (M) joining, effectively doubling Alm's starting power. At the beginning of Celica's route, you can recruit Ike, Corrin (F), and Robin, from recruiting Genny and the forced Saber Recruitment.

Bugs: Shields look odd on Marth and Roy. Find a way to alter where they get attached.
Ike's victory animation looks awkward, but a new victory animation isn't possible right now. Will be fixed once I learn how to do specific stuff like that.
Male Corrin's cape does not vanish properly during certain animations. Apparently Dread fighter animations don't like his cape.
Alm does not hold amiibo weapons in his left hand.
Amiibo weapons vanish when put into the convoy, but with auto equip will reappear again.

Seems thats about all of it. Now let's move onto the juicy stuff.

Screenshots + Download: https://gamebanana.com/gamefiles/12895
I keep this up to date with the releases, so no need to worry.

Showcase Video: It's laggy, and it crashes twice, but it gets the point across? This video is from a slightly older version where amiibos didn't use Generic voices.

Edited by Oersted_LAL
new hack thats better

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 3/19/2021 at 12:09 PM, Oersted_LAL said:

Finally discovered the issue with Amiibo weapons vanishing in the convoy, and learned how to make custom Combat Arts without replacing any unused ones. Expect a V4 Update in the coming days.

Funny story, im a forgetful idiot with a broken Circle pad, so that throws a wrench in this till' its fixed

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/18/2021 at 1:18 AM, Oersted_LAL said:

Funny story, im a forgetful idiot with a broken Circle pad, so that throws a wrench in this till' its fixed

Any update on your situation? I know it's only been a month so maybe I am being impatient lol

• 4 months later...
On 5/4/2021 at 2:54 PM, CrimsonMarth said:

Any update on your situation? I know it's only been a month so maybe I am being impatient lol

I forgot I had this account, but consider the amiibos defunct. To put it bluntly, I'm making something even better, and it'll be compatible with Amiibos++ right out of the gate. I'll make a new thread about it later, and update the main post here once I do. 

Take some screenshots to make up for the huge delay

9gloydi1r6o71.png

kwf3whi1r6o71.png

109ikii1r6o71.png