• Hana: Focused Ninja
    • Lyn: Ninja-Friend Duo
    • Jaffar: Angel of Death
    • Navarre: Scarlet Ninja
    • Leila: Rose Amid Fangs
    • Zihark: Ninja Blademaster
    • Kaze: Easygoing Ninja

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/06/2020 at 01:56 AM

12 minutes ago, NSSKG151 said:

I plan on being on Kaze's team unless Hana ends up being Team Feathers in Round 1

I don't think there'll be any chance of that. Laevatein has been in four previous VGs, and has lost in Round 1 in all four (0-4; lost to Gunnthra, New Year's Azura, Summer Wolt, and F!Kris). So in other words, she has has many VG losses as versions.

I don't see her faring any better against Hana if she couldn't beat the likes of F!Kris or freaking Wolt.

A 5* +spd Kaze showed up for me as my free summon, but all the same, I may have to just join Team Leila because she's so great (at least, I like her. As a character. I haven't pulled her yet, though, I think.)

I would support Jaffar... if I had him! But like what? 4/5 years into the game and he still refuses to show up? Obviously he doesn't care for my affection so I shall be supporting my girls Lyn & Florina instead.

If Jaffar somehow manages to win tho, I will gladly jump ship over to his side then.

10 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Lyn beat Hana and advances to the final match. Who's she facing?

The other remaining FE7 character, because the multiplier abandoned Kaze when he needed it most (at the last hour).

Since Hana lost, I remain true to my word and will go with Lyn next (plus I don't have Leila anyways).

I'm not sure what I expected, but it feels oddly surprising that the team I picked has made it all the way to the final round. Now, will we place first or second...?