Second Generation Ship ? - Fire Emblem Awakening

Callie

Let's forget about stats and growths benefit. Just ship them because they're cute or belong to each other.  So what is your thought ?

I think I will eliminate Inigo in this list cause my ship is Inigo x Azura(Fe:Fate) . They're both prince and princess, dancer and singer. Azura can dance too. 

I like Yarne x Noire for the same reason.

The other pairings I made were:

Kjelle and Laurent (Their personalities go well together.)

Lucina and Inigo (they're both two of my favorite second gen characters, and I really like their support. Though I have to agree with TC that I like Inigo/Laslow with Azura. I paired those two in Fates. I also love Inigo/Laslow with Peri.)

Severa and Brady (I don't like either of them, so they deserve each other. I have to admit their support conversations are funny.)

Nah and Jerome (They're both associated with dragons in different ways.)

I like Cynthia and Owain, but Owain died before I could pair them, so I ended up pairing Cynthia with male Morgan, though I don't like any of her non-Owain pairings that much (at least in Awakening. I really wish she had been Elise's retainer in Fates, because she and Arthur would make a PERFECT couple.)

9 minutes ago, Magenta Fantasies said:

Severa and Brady (I don't like either of them, so they deserve each other. I have to admit their support conversations are funny.)

Honestly SeveraxBrady is basically just the melancholy of haruhi suzumiya and you can’t convince me otherwise.

If we’re only going by what’s possible in game then I have to say SeveraxInigo. Both of them suffer from insecurities stemming from feeling this need to constantly be perfect and they play off each other extremely well. Their supports really do take advantage of the core of their characters in surprisingly subtle ways like how Severa reacts to Inigo’s flirtatious compliements is very vehement because she’s not used to being complimented like that so she doesn’t know how to handle. Her own self-loathing is what prevents her from seeing anything Inigo does as genuine and it’s only after he proves to her that he’s being honest about himself and his feelings(which is a core part of Inigo’s character as well) that she’s finally able to reciprocate those feelings because Inigo is someone she can trust with her true feelings 

I quite liked Owain x Cynthia. They were cute together.

Inigo x Cynthia was also nice.

Other than those pairings I didn't put any of the others together.

I was too busy S-supporting Severa and Lucina with my avatar, haha.

But of the other supports I've watched on YT, I think Brady x Cynthia is pretty good as well.

The rest ranged from mediocre (anything with Kjelle) to downright bad, like Inigo x Nah.

Noire x Yarne. They're so perfect together.

This might be a stretch, but I definitely ship Lucina x Robin. I know that might technically not count as a second gen ship, but Lucina is also technically from the second gen, so?

Aside from that, I'm honestly not really sure? Laurent and Nah kinda fit together, but honestly I really dislike Nah because of her support with Inigo so I don't like pairing her.

Oh right, personally CynthiaxGerome is the best Cynthia ship and you can’t convince me otherwise. That ship just works so well. 

as for Lucina ships though, I have trouble shipping her with anyone. A lot of her S-supports I feel like don’t really work even the one with Robin. I just don’t really see much chemistry between her and most of her S-support options.

On 11/29/2020 at 7:28 AM, Sooks said:

Noire x Yarne was very cute. They both help each other be not cowards (eloquent wordplay I know).

On 11/29/2020 at 8:05 AM, Magenta Fantasies said:

Cynthia and Owain,

Wow,  i never thought about these couple. It really sound good. Cynthia and Owain I think is good for each other too, they're both very active.

23 hours ago, Wraith said:

Chrom x Olivia,because I don’t care if the game is trying to ship him with Sumia.

That's also make sense. I remember in 1 of Inigo conversation. He has birthmark in the eye ( same as Lucina ). Chrom's other children with other females don't say that.

On 11/29/2020 at 12:32 PM, Ottservia said:

as for Lucina ships though, I have trouble shipping her with anyone. A lot of her S-supports I feel like don’t really work even the one with Robin. I just don’t really see much chemistry between her and most of her S-support options.

I think you should try Lucina x Gerome. The mask Lucina wear is Gerome's. And i think Gerome have a feeling for her from the beginning too. 

Edited by Hong Nhi

Gerome and Lucina is my favorite. Their personalities suit each other as Lucina is the only female child who doesn't annoy Gerome in some way. He clearly respects her. And it's adorable he gave Lucina her mask.

Inigo/Morgan is also great. Owain/Noire is sweet. And they probably end up having the world craziest child eventually lol 

On 12/2/2020 at 1:24 AM, Aethelstan said:

Gerome and Lucina is my favorite. Their personalities suit each other as Lucina is the only female child who doesn't annoy Gerome in some way. He clearly respects her. And it's adorable he gave Lucina her mask.

Inigo/Morgan is also great. Owain/Noire is sweet. And they probably end up having the world craziest child eventually lol 

That's exactly what I think

• 3 weeks later...

I originally shipped Severa and Owain, because I thought Severa naming her weapon after Owain was incredibly cute, but then Fates came out and their supports really don't work that well for me there. (So in my head-canon, they dated for a bit before being sent on their mission and broke up due to the stress of their mission, but still remain solid friends.)

But taking out the Fates Trio....I'd say Yarne/Nah and Laurent/Noire are the best couples I can think of. Morgan/Cynthia may also be a good one. Gerome/Lucina works, but I never feel happy with that pairing. I always feel like Lucina needs someone more full of life than what Gerome gives her (which is weird because I also ship her with Xander, who isn't much better). 

M!Morgan x Nah--One of the cutest pairings in the entire game along with one of the most hilariously romantic S-Supports

Lucina x Inigo--Inigo was hard to find supports for, but I just couldn't leave him single. Out of all his romantic options, I found him and Lucina to be the most amicable.

Owain x Cynthia--Provided that Chrom doesn't marry Sumia, this is one of the most obvious pairings for me, I mean they seem perfect for each other. While the actual support could use some work in my opinion, it just feels right.

Severa x Brady--At first, I planned on pairing these two just because I thought it would be impossible to find anyone else who would put up with them, but when I got to the S-Support, it grew on me, specifically the moment when Severa admits, "...I just made it all up so we could spend time together."

Kjelle x Laurent--This one's simple, yet cute. Laurent cares for Kjelle, but when he shies away, it's revealed that she missed him. Aw...

Noire x Yarne--It's adorable seeing them working together to overcome their fears.

• 4 weeks later...

Inigo x Severa: but mainly if it’s Chrom!Inigo, and Vaike!Severa  I love they’re dynamic already, but it’s even better when inigo is Chrom’s kid because then he just makes sense ; and the concept of Chrom and Vaike’s rivalry extending to being the grandfather to the same girl (Soliel) is hilarious  plus Soliel has little traits of both  I just think it’s the most perfect set of pairings that exists in any game  

Owain and Cynthia is very fitting; and if they ‘grownup and grow apart’ it’s actually...kinda fitting  leaving room for Odin  

Kjelle and Laurent are so good together