December Legendary Prediction: I Have No Earthly Idea What Intsys Will Do Next

daisy jane

dncryfi8hq161.png

Well. okay then game. For the first time ever we got a double whammy of mythics (Triandra who is Dark and Freya who is Light) and with their inclusion that finishes up book 4 for OC characters minus Fairy Goat Boy whose name i forgot, sorry. IntSys has been throwing gas on the fire as of lae bringing amazing banner after amazing banner, and I really doubt it is going to end next month so let's get to the craziness. 

If you want Triandra  or Hel well... I think you best bet will be trying to get them now. (this is what I decided to do). These two will be back in February along side Gunnthra and Yune..  That one gave me pause is that they have all four scheduled in late February. This could mean a few things. One - they made an oopsies. (Possible). Two - one is going to be in some form of anniversary banner (mayhaps). Third - Legendary banners will go from 12 to 16 units. (eeeep). It really can be anything.  the fact that it is completely legendary locked though.... makes me believe that we will see shifting in December... or Feb will be the first legendary locked banner ever (so no new one? but maybe refines... something?!)

Second of All - if you wanted Sothis/Time Pulse Fodder, this might the best best time to get her too - because she is to be determined.. (what is it with Sothis and her wonky repeat times)? So again it could be Anniversary or Golden week or way later in the 2021 schedule. 

Let's look at December, shall we?

December is a Legendary Month. 

Red
Plumeria
(atk/res push 4, sabo spd, atk/res rein 3)
???
???

Red i personally feel is where the new Legendary Hero slides in. This also might be the colour of the new Book 5 Unit who will probably be a Legendary/Mythic hero (or something) - if not, we could see Catherine (swift sparrow 3, lull spd/def 3) slide in here. All the other red candidates have had a Heroes w/banner already and with Red full up until March, it is the perfect opportunity for them to be caught up in red. 

Blue
Peony

(blue flying duel, aerobatics, fortify res  4)
???
???

Brave Dimitri (atk/def unity, joint hone atk) slides in right here. Last year at Christmas, 3H House Leaders took all 3 slots on the legendary and I don't see why it wouldn't be the case this year. the question would be who would the 3rd Blue Be? Could be Female Kris (fury 4, spurn 3, rouse spd/def 3), but she's on a banner so it could be Gatrie (spirited lance + (cooldown +1 and atk/def +5 if bonus on unit), fortress def/res 3, crafty fighter). With Shinon already up in November, Gatrie isn't a farfetched choice. 

Green
Celica
 (swift sparrow 3, atk/spd oath 3)
???
???

Brave Edelgard (distant guard, joint drive res) will take her spot next to Queen Celica, and I would say Jill (atk/spd push 4, chill atk/spd 2, spd/def rein 3) would also join them (making green again very stacked). as it has been for a while. 

Colourless
Duma (def/res solo 3, bold fighter)
Bramimond (atk/def push 4, lull atk/res 3)
???

Brave Claude (fury 4, chill spd/def 2 atk/spd rein) rounds out out banner. 

Like I mentioned. I do believe our hero will be Red this month. No real rhyme or reason. Just more of Colourless was August, October was Blue and we've had some green mythics back to back, so I think Red just makes sense. Though with blue and Green both open it could slide in anywhere to be honest 

-----------

Double Special Heroes.....should be this month? Maybe they will change the rotation so we always get DSH's on odd months so we will continue to have stacked as heck banners for Black Friday. (that's something to prepare for next year eh?). 

This is what I am predicting:

Red
Joshua 
 (coral bow+ (lull spd/def bow), atk/spd link 3, fortify def 4 )
Brigid (helm bow + (solo spd/def neutralize penalties bow),  harsh command +, steady impact, pulse smoke)

Blue
Lute (flora guide (lull spd res+ 5 tome), spd tactic), 
Geese (flowing lance+ (solo atk/ def neutalize penalties lance), fire boost, infantry pulse 3) or
Quan (courtly bow + (atk/def +5, reduce first atk if counter atk bow), atk/def bond 4, flier formation, joint hone def)

Green
Harmonized! Veronica (atk/def solo 4, lull atk/def, atk/def gap 3)
Dancer! Lachesis (courtly mask + (atk/res+ 5, reduce first atk if counteratk dagger), def cantrip, air orders)

Colourless
Pirate Tibarn (
heavy blade 4, dive bomb 3)
Dancer! Ethyln (courtly fan + (if initiates atk/spd +5, blocks followups dagger), ard-atk/spd 3, windsweep 3, joint drive spd)

Just a reminder that Dark Burdens (2020's Fallen Banner) won the respark, so if you wanted any of those units. prepare for that

Revival Banners for December
December 6th: YT! Olivia, Female Morgan, Fallen Male Grima
December 13th: Ayra, Blue Olwen, Amelia
December 20th: Leif, Shiro, Rahjat
December 27th: Brave Roy, Ninian, Brave Lyn

and throw in there a Book Five shindig, Seasonals (expecting a Harmonized Hero),.... December is jam packed full of stuff 🙂
also remember. New Years Banners generally get leaked during the update for Legendary, and if you buy character packs, we usually get two new years units. prepare accordingly.

With six open slots (after factoring in the Book V freebie) on this next Legendary banner, I almost want to think that they're going to do another 2-for-1 deal. If they do truly go for that, then I'm feeling Micaiah and Sothe. 

If it's just the usual one, then my guess is still Micaiah (as a staff flier). They can't keep putting her off forever, right?

All of the Nifl siblings in February, it would be nice if they're the first set of Legendaries to get refines.

Freyr could be the Mythic next month.

I'm not sure what type of new OC we'll get. I wouldn't think red since that color is pretty saturated, but we'll see.

I don't think February will be a legendary-locked banner. It's the anniversary month, so I think there will be some sort of special anniversary banner(s). The only issue is that the anniversary is technically early Feb, while the schedule says they're returning late Feb.

I predicted months ago we'd get Dimitri in October and Micaiah in December. First part was correct. December being so barren is pretty weird, though.

If the Legendary for December ends up being a red unit, then I can definitely see Sigurd sliding in here. However, Micaiah has been predicted so many dang times that it feels like she should be the Legendary for this month, and she could also potentially be red (although I kinda doubt she would/will be).

We don't really have many Legendary Hero candidates left do we? It's really just Sigurd, Micaiah, Xander, Byleth and Claude as the obvious picks without stretching down to characters like Caeda, Lilina, Elincia and Sothe. Though I guess if they really needed to they could always make more of their own Legendary Heroes with Heroes OCs.

You know what else might happen? Multiple banners. What if we start getting a mythic banner and a legendary banner (or some sort of rerun banner) every month (explaining the "late feb" thing)? What if we start getting 2 mythics/legendaries per mythic/legendary banner as a regular thing, or semi-regular thing? Could be this, or it could be what you guessed. This was just another possibility I saw.

Also, the guy you're forgetting the name of is Freyr. And he's seriously the only character I cared about in book 4 besides nightmare Kiranfonse. Not saying that that's any reason for you to remember it, it's just that I'm a bit frustrated at things related to this. I feel like IS was trying to wrap up book 4 by releasing "the rest" of the book 4 characters in the last mythic banner, but figured he didn't matter or something. He may still show up someday, of course, but that just feels like how it went down to me.

19 minutes ago, NSSKG151 said:

We don't really have many Legendary Hero candidates left do we? It's really just Sigurd, Micaiah, Xander, Byleth and Claude as the obvious picks without stretching down to characters like Caeda, Lilina, Elincia and Sothe. Though I guess if they really needed to they could always make more of their own Legendary Heroes with Heroes OCs.

Anyone can be a legendary hero, in theory. At the very least, I think everyone on here is a candidate, except maybe the TMS characters:

Spoiler

VZxXlQf.jpg

And honestly, there are plenty more I can see as legendaries: Myrrh, Elincia, Sanaki, Tibarn, Lissa, maybe the rest of the Fates siblings. That's still a lot of time to fill.

The only thing I care about is March's Green. LEdelgard and Freyja on the same banner is the best thing I could ask for (filler might be Dieck or Shamir so that would be great), I am going to be saving for this and allow myself to pull using a few orbs on only one banner up until March's Mythic (perhaps a hero fest for the anniversary or something). 

Next month is going to be brave Lords, a red legend and some fillers. Skip as much as I would like Plumeria to finish the fairies. Though if we get tickets like last year then definitely chances at plum and the new legend will be a better deal than a breve hero fest or the old one. 

About Sothis, perhaps her hero fest might get a rerun or we will have a special banner or something. 

About the 4 greens I think either fillers will be gone and we will have only Legends and Mythics at different proportions. For example, 4 green, 2 red and so on. Or perhaps Gunthra will get a special banner (alongside Sothis even) because of possible legend refines. 

Yeah, I am thinking IS might pull a cheap one and just run the same Hero Fest again with Sothis and Duo Ephraim, etc. Hopefully no summoning glitch this time, eh? 😉 

Anyway, red for legendary indeed seems likely. I wouldn’t mind Catherine in there, though I wouldn’t be surprised if we got Say’ri either. Also, with the Book 5 Freebie, I totally can see them adding them to the pool as well. Red might be stacked? 

I really want Sothe the most for legendary. Xander as well. We shall see!

Will try for Joshua merges and a Brigid as well.

The next month's legendary banners look pretty unspectacular so far.

• December will be a skip since no colour will be stacked. Green could be best, if B!Edelgard and Jill make it in, although latter is not really an unique unit. I still don't have Bramimond, but Duma's appearance will keep me away from pulling him in this month.
  • January will have blue as saver, depending which third unit will be in colourless. Eir and Alm are still appreciated nowadays, and I don't have latter.
  • February looks pretty damn terrible with the exception of Leif. I mean I belong to the minority who still appreciates F!Grima an an unit today, so colourless might be kinda okay.
  • March has two very good green units and colourless could become very good too.

The fact that February seems to be overloaded by about four slots says Hero Fest to me, especially with it being the anniversary month and the fact that the last half-anniversary gave us something similar. If it was a permanent change to 16 units, I think we'd be seeing more units lined up for March by now. The anniversary itself is early February, but anniversary-related events have tended to stretch well into the month.

I think Claude and Micaiah are the most notable missing legendaries right now, but they're both likely colorless. If they're avoiding colorless for this month, I'd guess either Sigurd or Byleth. Corrin M is also a possibility I guess, but it seems a bit soon for him.

5 hours ago, NSSKG151 said:

We're likely to get a second Legendary Corrin, and a second Legendary Robin is also a possibility. I could also see Camilla and Takumi.

4 hours ago, Florete said:

Anyone can be a legendary hero, in theory. At the very least, I think everyone on here is a candidate, except maybe the TMS characters:

Hide contents

VZxXlQf.jpg

And honestly, there are plenty more I can see as legendaries: Myrrh, Elincia, Sanaki, Tibarn, Lissa, maybe the rest of the Fates siblings. That's still a lot of time to fill.

I could see one or more TMS legendaries.

I'd also like Legendary Mist at some point, personally, so she can show up as a sword cavalry with Florete.

Edited by Othin

6 hours ago, Othin said:

I could see one or more TMS legendaries.

Theres Marth!Itsuki as the obvious pick, but he'd be another boring Sword Infantry. And I'd say if Itsuki gets an alt, I'd prefer it as Blue Tome, considering Elec magic is as relevant as sword attacks in his arsenal.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

And here I am hoping for Legendary Professor, because it's weird to the see kids running around without their teacher!

Regardless, this looks like a good non-blue month for me.  Not that Peony's bad, but she's perfectly fine as a freebie.

Would Vocaloid Tiki be mythic or legendary? Well I guess they can make any rule they want.

What if February brings some new type of unit next to Legendary and Mythic? I don’t know what, but they could always throw something new on us.

I can see Sigurd or Male Corrin in December. Both would most likely be swords, anyway. Byleth will probably be next October, or at least that’s my guess. Edelgard was in April, 6 months later we got Dimitri in October, and many of us predict Claude in April, 6 months later again.

2 hours ago, SockPuppet said:

Would Vocaloid Tiki be mythic or legendary? Well I guess they can make any rule they want.

What if February brings some new type of unit next to Legendary and Mythic? I don’t know what, but they could always throw something new on us.

I can see Sigurd or Male Corrin in December. Both would most likely be swords, anyway. Byleth will probably be next October, or at least that’s my guess. Edelgard was in April, 6 months later we got Dimitri in October, and many of us predict Claude in April, 6 months later again.

If they throw more different blessings at us, shit will hit the fan. Its enough convoluted.

Duo Units allready exist

Harmonized heroes allready exist

what else do you want? more autowin buttons besides Duo Units and Harmonized heroes? Duo Legendary and Mythics that can swap places at will with different skill sets and have a duo-skill that deals 99 dmg to everyone and gives them teleport-wings-of-bullshit with 3 insta galeforces they can activate per round?

On 11/29/2020 at 1:39 PM, Hilda said:

what else do you want? more autowin buttons besides Duo Units and Harmonized heroes? Duo Legendary and Mythics that can swap places at will with different skill sets and have a duo-skill that deals 99 dmg to everyone and gives them teleport-wings-of-bullshit with 3 insta galeforces they can activate per round?

I think you are overestimating the power of Duo Heroes and Harmonized Heroes.

For Duo Heroes, ITM!Lyn is the best out of the bunch, and she is followed by TSOIA!Palla; I think those two are definitely at or near the ceiling of top tier. RS!Alfonse and OM!F!Byleth are pretty strong, but they are definitely not on the same level as the first two. DM!Ephraim, AMH!Hector, and TSD!Sigurd are also pretty decent, but are also pretty narrow in niche and you need very specific team compositions or situations where they will shine; they are pretty decent for Aether Raids, but their utility kind of falls off for other modes. LG!Alm, FF!Idunn, GG!Marth, and BB!Micaiah are at best just average units.

Harmonized Heroes have pretty strict team composition requirements, and they are pretty average overall in my opinion. DH!Y!Tiki is the best out of the three, but she is basically just a blue flying Laevatein/Blade mage that can Dance/Sing once, and only to a very narrow cast of units at that. She is no Dancer/Singer.

Edited by XRay

34 minutes ago, XRay said:

I think you are overestimating the power of Duo Heroes and Harmonized Heroes.

For Duo Heroes, ITM!Lyn is the best out of the bunch, and she is followed by TSOIA!Palla; I think those two are definitely at or near the ceiling of top tier. RS!Alfonse and OM!F!Byleth are pretty strong, but they are definitely not on the same level as the first two. DM!Ephraim, AMH!Hector, and TSD!Sigurd are also pretty decent, but are also pretty narrow in niche and you need very specific team compositions or situations where they will shine; they are pretty decent for Aether Raids, but their utility kind of falls off for other modes. LG!Alm, FF!Idunn, GG!Marth, and BB!Micaiah are at best just average units.

Harmonized Heroes have pretty strict team composition requirements, and they are pretty average overall in my opinion. DH!Y!Tiki is the best out of the three, but she is basically just a blue flying Laevatein/Blade mage that can Dance/Sing once, and only to a very narrow cast of units at that. She is no Dancer/Singer.

I've found that Tiki's Harmonized effect is often best used to refresh an actual dancer so they can grant another action to herself, which makes it basically just a complicated version of Lyn's effect.

1 hour ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Do we know what the Legendary will be? Earth, Fire, Water, or Wind?

Wind is at two pair-up Legendaries while the other three elements have three each, so I'm inclined to guess Wind but who knows.

It shouldn't be Water since that was Dimitri's element, and they have yet to do two of the same element back-to-back (for either Legendary or Mythic).

1 hour ago, SuperNova125 said:

Do you think it's possible that this year's December legend will have tickets like last year? 

It's certainly possible, but there's no way to know the odds.

Since a new book is coming I almost was thinking it'd be another FEH original character, but I think they'll wait until Mythic characters come back around. Unless the next character fits Legendary better. Though I have a feeling the next character may be Thor and they have to make Thor a Mythic I'd imagine. I really hope this is a Micaiah.