December Legendary Prediction: I Have No Earthly Idea What Intsys Will Do Next

daisy jane

14 minutes ago, SSbardock84 said:

Since a new book is coming I almost was thinking it'd be another FEH original character, but I think they'll wait until Mythic characters come back around. Unless the next character fits Legendary better. Though I have a feeling the next character may be Thor and they have to make Thor a Mythic I'd imagine. I really hope this is a Micaiah.

They will probably have a new OC mythic in the middle of December while the new legendary will be available at the end of December. I think it is most likely Micaiah as well. 

10 hours ago, Icelerate said:

They will probably have a new OC mythic in the middle of December while the new legendary will be available at the end of December. I think it is most likely Micaiah as well. 

Yeah, that's how they handled it for Books 3 and 4.

1 hour ago, Vicious Sal said:

Though Micaiah would be great, I am leaning slightly more to the completion of the TH house leaders.

honestly. i wouldn't expect that until April. Dimitri was just in October. and he + Edelgard were Six months apart, so another six month, enter the Claude (not that he couldn't come earlier. just saying. i think that's really a good spread of time (and April is golden week so who better than the last 3H lord?)

Truthfully, i hope it is Grandmaster Robin. 

On 11/29/2020 at 1:20 PM, Interdimensional Observer said:

Theres Marth!Itsuki as the obvious pick, but he'd be another boring Sword Infantry. And I'd say if Itsuki gets an alt, I'd prefer it as Blue Tome, considering Elec magic is as relevant as sword attacks in his arsenal.

President Itsuki!

Honestly, I think a Legendary Xander is way overdue. I mean, we've had L!Ryoma for a while now, but no L!Xander.

Definitely want Micaiah too. For a mythic, they've been releasing so many OCs that I find it ridiculous. But if they released one that wasn't an OC soon, I would definitely want Ashera. We already have Yune so....

50 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

Reignn is our newest Astra Hero (it looked like Res + 1 Slot boost)
She is a Sword Cav (in the trailer it showed that she had Swift Sparrow, Lull Spd/Def and Panic Smoke) and it looked like her special was the prf. 

I don't think she has a Res boost, just the new effect?