What are Medeus's stats on H1, H2, H3, and H4?

So, my computer crashed which made me lose ALL progress on my FE8 run which I was on chapter 10 (I barely played it due to school). So I have been thinking of playing Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon, which I luckily have a physical copy of, as well as a Nintendo 2DS. I've also been wondering on what difficulties Marth can double Medeus besides Normal Mode, because, let's be honest the other methods of killing Medeus aren't exactly my style (I'm too lazy to forge expensive weaponry for some reason as well as the fact I don't wanna risk the unlucky miss on the "Warp, Aum, Warp" strat).

If anyone knows I would be delighted to have an answer for ALL of Medeus's stats on the 4 hard mode difficulties other than H5 which we already know. Also if your wondering, yes I beat Shadow Dragon before on Normal Mode, I just wanna play through the game again but on a harder difficulty (That also isn't impossible for my nooby butt face).

I don't know the exact numbers but on H1 he should have his Normal stats and on H2 he should be identical or very close to H5.

H1 does not have any bonus levels, so he won't be any different. When bonuses do come into play generic Manakete's high offensive growths mean Medeus's stats will rise quickly. Assuming H2 Final grants just ten bonus levels you can expect him to have 29 Str/30 Skl/29 Spd; any more and he's H5 Medeus.

6 minutes ago, X-Naut said:

I don't know the exact numbers but on H1 he should have his Normal stats and on H2 he should be identical or very close to H5.

H1 does not have any bonus levels, so he won't be any different. When bonuses do come into play generic Manakete's high offensive growths mean Medeus's stats will rise quickly. Assuming H2 Final grants just ten bonus levels you can expect him to have 29 Str/30 Skl/29 Spd; any more and he's H5 Medeus.

Thank you so much, you basically saved me from playing through ALL difficulties of FE11 to find the answers myself, so that basically means H1 is just normal mode with no prologue right?

After much searching I found a spanish video with 11 views of a Hard Mode 2 playthrough that actually reached Medeus

His Hard mode 2 stats are

HP60

Str 29

Mag 1

Skl 30

Spd 29

Luck 0

Def 25

Res 23

Looks like the only real difference between them and his hard 5 stats are one less spd and str and a bit less HP.

Edited by Jotari