Another is it worth it

James Marshall

I have another is it worth it question, but this 1 is on behalf of my younger brother. Can you tell me what I should tell him?

His Yuzu is A Level 9 Priestess. Level 12 Villager. Level 14 Female Mage. Level 8 Priestess, she has benefitted from 3 Pegasus Cheese's and The Taurus Shard and he wants to know if its worth giving her The Dracoshield when it will lower her Spd from 36 to 26 but it will also boost her Def from 17 to 30 and boost her Res from 9 to 22?

I've told him several times that its well worth it but he knows that I'm heavily biased in favor of using Yuzu and very heavily biased in favor of using The Dracoshield and he doesn't trust me to give a fair opinion. So what would you suggest?

Edited by James Marshall
Spotted a mistake

Depends on her attack stat. Even without the dracoshield that Yuzu will probably tank everyone and is sure as hell never getting doubled. With the dracoshield she will definitely tank everyone and will still never get doubled. But if she does poop for damage then I’d suggest a weapon over the shield.

33 minutes ago, Anathaco said:

Depends on her attack stat. Even without the dracoshield that Yuzu will probably tank everyone and is sure as hell never getting doubled. With the dracoshield she will definitely tank everyone and will still never get doubled. But if she does poop for damage then I’d suggest a weapon over the shield.

I've just asked and including the bonuses from The Dracoshield his Yuzu's stats are 41Hp, Atk 40, Skill 39, Spd 36-10 or 26, Lck 22, Def 17+13 or 30 and Res 9+13 or 22

11 minutes ago, James Marshall said:

I've just asked and including the bonuses from The Dracoshield his Yuzu's stats are 41Hp, Atk 40, Skill 39, Spd 36-10 or 26, Lck 22, Def 17+13 or 30 and Res 9+13 or 22

Ok in that case she could function without a weapon and still deal good damage. But seeing that attack stat makes me think he might as well take it all the way, forge a Ladyblade or something for her and go to town. Best defence is a good offence and all.

So yeah I’d say capitalise on her best stat and stick a weapon on her. Up to him though, if he wants to use the dracoshield go ahead. She’ll still destroy everything regardless.

My Brother has just told me that his Yuzu has gained another level

That means that she is now A Level 9 Priestess. Level 12 Villager. Level 14 Female Mage. Level 9 Priestess

Including the bonuses from The Dracoshield his Yuzu's new stats are 41Hp, Atk 40, Skill 40, Spd 37-10 or 27, Lck 23, Def 18+13 or 31 and Res 9+13 or 22. Does that change anything?