Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I have the following skills but I'm not sure who to give them to.

Skills in case you can't see the image:
-Wrath
-Guard
[Occult Scroll]
-Smite

The only units I have with their master skills are Ike/Aether, and Steffan/Astra.

Skills.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, ciphertul said:

It all depends on who you're using.

I currently use the following:
-Titania: counter
-Oscar: Miracle
-Kieran: Gamble
-Mist Miracle
-Astrid: Paragon
-Nephenee: Wrath
-Gatrie: Vantage, Provoke
-Boyd: Tempest, Adept, Counter
-Jill: [no skills]

All of them are promoted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jill's mastery had its uses for me late on, she can work with that.

Have you missed the resolve scroll, because that and Wrath is pretty good in this game.

Guard is alright enough, don't really have a recommendation there.

As for Smite, I'd look at who's got the most con out of your units, you can shove mounted units if they have enough.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Dayni said:

Jill's mastery had its uses for me late on, she can work with that.

Have you missed the resolve scroll, because that and Wrath is pretty good in this game.

Guard is alright enough, don't really have a recommendation there.

As for Smite, I'd look at who's got the most con out of your units, you can shove mounted units if they have enough.

Thanks for the advice overall, about the Resolve scroll I haven't gotten it, I'm currently on chapter 21 (Guess I forgot to mention that.) so I'll keep it in mind. As for smite I guess I'll give it to Gartrie.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Smite is good on Muarim with a Demi Band. Transformed, he's heavy enough to shove/smite basically everyone, and his stats are good enough to have him do a bit of combat when that is more useful. If you aren't shoving and smiting, this scroll helps you most if you sell it for money. ;):

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wrath can be given to Ike in chapter 28. In combination with Resolve, he can ORKO everything, including the final boss.

Guard isn't too important. I would use it either on Gatrie or a unit that doesn't want counter attacks, maybe Nephenee or Jill.

Occult should go to the Paladins. Kieran would be the best choice. Gamble isn't worth it, he can lose it.

Smite isn't useful if you don't use Muarim specifically as a shove bot. I guess Boyd can shove a few units, but he is already loaded on skills.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, ping said:

Smite is good on Muarim with a Demi Band. Transformed, he's heavy enough to shove/smite basically everyone, and his stats are good enough to have him do a bit of combat when that is more useful. If you aren't shoving and smiting, this scroll helps you most if you sell it for money. ;):

Problem is that I don't use Muarim or any of the Laguz at all but I really thank you for this, I'll certainly keep it in mind for a second playthrough.

 

4 minutes ago, Aircalipoor said:

Wrath can be given to Ike in chapter 28. In combination with Resolve, he can ORKO everything, including the final boss.

Guard isn't too important. I would use it either on Gatrie or a unit that doesn't want counter attacks, maybe Nephenee or Jill.

Occult should go to the Paladins. Kieran would be the best choice. Gamble isn't worth it, he can lose it.

Smite isn't useful if you don't use Muarim specifically as a shove bot. I guess Boyd can shove a few units, but he is already loaded on skills.

-I guess that giving Ike both Wrath and Resolve means taking out Aether, so I'm kind of skeptical since it's my first run,
-Guard I'll probably give it to Jill since she is ususally one of my units that takes on most enemies.
-Thank you for telling me that about Gamble because I haven't used it and I really wanted Kieran to be more usefull
-Smite will probably go to Gartrie since he kinda ends up behind most of my units after a few turns for at least he can push them a little bit.

Thank you both for the advice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...