I maxed Flayn's level and all of her stats and ranks because I love her

1 hour ago, drattakbowser said:

Azure Moon is too easy. Try Silver Snow or Verdant Wind.

Oh it's definitely not as easy when you have to cart around Dimitri's useless Level 4 husk on most maps. Anyway I already did a SS Flayn solo, the (much less impressive) results shown here:

Spoiler

EoFL2VwUUAAOin4.thumb.jpg.5d813f231e91308738c8322232f2e92e.jpg

Also, some other Flayn builds I've been toying with:

Dodge Tank Flayn:

Spoiler

2020120411460100_s.thumb.jpg.55f62e7bf60f970fc5e7fa444199e425.jpg

Enemies will have a hard enough time landing a hit as is, but when Alert Stance+ activates, RIP.

Iron Wall Flayn:

Spoiler

2020120411445900_s.thumb.jpg.be104ddf82d9dc791df1fc7b8fcc805c.jpg

I bet you've never imagined this tanky a Flayn build! Considering the strongest physical attack on this map is 74 (and there's no way anyone's putting a dent in her magically), and with Pavise and Renewal, she'll be taking pitiable damage. She's a slow but unstoppable juggernaut! Edit: Swapped Renewal for Axefaire due to Bolt Axe annoyingly being 1 HP away from one-shotting some enemies.

Almost-Infinite Range Flayn:

Spoiler

2020120411512900_s.thumb.jpg.f0c956aba6c3be750157b822160c773b.jpg

This setup requires more careful play due to the increased frailty and limited uses of magic compared to enemy count (hence the Bolt Axes), but it's notable for being able to attack from a max of 17 spaces away! (Then again any Valkyrie can do that with +5 mov. Imagine Stride on top of that... 😵)

If you guys have suggestions for other fun or crazy ideas I can try out with her I wanna hear them!

Edited by LelouchUzumaki

1 hour ago, GaryGaryGary said:

What about Crit Flayn? A Flayn that can Crit almost every time she attacks? That sounds like an awesome challenge!

So something like this? 😉

2020120416222200_s.thumb.jpg.b2e7c7adf21af14a1051921fae0cd0bd.jpg

Honestly I think having Wrath AND Defiant Crit on her is overdoing it a bit, lol. They do synergize well with the CAS, but it's a very risky strategy. The drop in attack doesn't matter too much when every attack is a crit either.

Here's a vid of her clearing out a room, critting every attack. Hilariously she keeps critting even after her sword breaks.🤣 (Sorry for the choppiness, I stitched it together with Switch video clips)