Unofficial Serenes Forest Advent Calendar - Day 5

Having been inspired by advent calendars serebii.net have offered in Decembers past, even though I've got no aptitude to create Twitter icons and wallpaper images (as you'd find on serebii.net's advent calendars), I figured I might take a crack at creating some Fire Emblem-themed puzzles and activities for the fandom to try during this holiday season.

It's the second day of our Archanea theme, hot on the heels of the first title in the series finally breaking free of its Japan-only bonds.  This time, the rest of the Archanea tetralogy gets in on the act as well!  War of Heroes as well as War of Shadows

The first offering, call it #2.5 in the crossword puzzle series.  Had we not had that milestone yesterday, odds are the Archanea crossword would have covered the whole tetralogy rather than focus primarily on that first game.  Might as well give the rest of the tetralogy a crossword due...

The second offering is a word search drawing from the Archanea tetralogy.  Can you find these legendary Archanean names in the sea of letters?  Characters lacking in-game-stated English names will, this time around, draw from Choose Your Legends for consistency.

The third offering...well, it's in two parts due to some technical gaffes on my end (I tried streamlining the final step into two parts rather than twelve, but the final merge failed to take when I tried that, and I'd already dropped the twelve individual parts to save space for the intended final product).  Both of these are audio challenges.  Each song gets ten seconds, can you figure out where these songs originate?  Part 1 focuses on the two Books of Mystery of the Emblem, while part 2 focuses on the DS remakes.  Beware--there may be traps in each part!

This is a much harder music challenge for me, most of them I am so uncertain of...(and I guess it shows how much more of a Jugdral fan I am...)

Song1: I am thinking book 1

Song2: Book 2?

Song 3: Not a Fire Emblem song

Song 4: The Love Theme from book 2

Song 5: Book 2?

Song 6: Book 1

PART 2

Song 7: New Mystery of the Emblem

Song 8: New Mystery of the Emblem: Murderous Puppets.

Song 9: Shadow Dragon? (it makes me think of the alter spire at least...)

Song 10:...is that even a fire emblem song?

Song 11: Shadow Dragon?

Song 12:Shadow Dragon Medeus theme

Also wanted to repeat Benice's comment: Thanks for all the work you put into these! Its really appreciated.