Nintendo Switch eShop Sales for Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon and the Blade of Light

King Marth 64

I managed to take a look at the US side of the Nintendo Switch eShop to see in the Best Selling Category to see if they managed to show for Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon and the Blade of Light. I manage to see Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon and the Blade of Light was marked under as #7 in All Games Section and #3 in Download-Only Games Section for the Best Sellers. I did screenshot this on my camera last night to show it what it looks like and post it to Twitter. It was kinda unexpected to see Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon and the Blade of Light was doing so well in the US yesterday since we know the series is keeps growing since Awakening happened. I am getting the Special Edition for Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon and the Blade of Light soon as well.

Edited by King Marth 64

Good to see another FE game doing well. I hope this causes Nintendo to do the same for the other JP-only FE games. But enough with the limited release garbage though.

I'm looking forward to playing it when I get the Anniversary Edition this week.

Cool.  I picked up my 30th anniversary set yesterday and played a bit, but I have RL things to do here lately so I won't be playing it until late next week at the earliest.

not really interested about SDatBoL sales, i just don't want to support these limited time digital-only releases

if it really does well and it leads to Genealogy and Thracia getting an english release as well, then i'll be happy

That a little surprising to me

tbh, I didn't pay for my copy of it since my gold points were about to expire I just put it all on FE1. Not sure if it counts towards the sales number 

Edited by Captain Karnage

• 1 month later...