Jump to content
Callie

Need help with growth rates and stats

Recommended Posts

Hi everyone. I planned to edit a FE games a bit ( Awakening and GBA FE ) .

Make all charaters have 50% growth in all stats : HP 50% Str 50% Mag 50% Skil 50% Spd 50% Luk 50% Def 50% Res 50%.

And remove charaters' limited stats. ( stats cap )

Not sure if it make my charaters become too OP ?

Edited by Angel Paladin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Angel Paladin said:

Hi everyone. I planned to edit a FE games a bit ( Awakening and GBA FE ) .

Make all charaters have 50% growth in all stats : HP 50% Str 50% Mag 50% Skil 50% Spd 50% Luk 50% Def 50% Res 50%.

And remove charaters' limited stats. ( stats cap )

Not sure if it make my charaters become too OP ?

Okay, so what exactly is the question?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Jotari said:

Okay, so what exactly is the question?

My question is : Is that a good idea to do that ? Or it make the game out of balance ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Angel Paladin said:

My question is : Is that a good idea to do that ? Or it make the game out of balance ?

Well that depends on why you want to do it. What it will do is make your units way more subjected to rng than their typical growth rates. Though almost everyone is going to take a drop in HP as usually units have a growth rate about 50% in HP.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Jotari said:

Well that depends on why you want to do it. What

Cause I want every unit will have all different stats at any playthrough. Maybe in 1 playthrough Chrom have high Mag and Def but his other stats is mediocre. Another playthrough Chrom have high STR, Mag but his other stats is mediocre.

 

I want 50/50 chance stat growth in every unit. Not ridiculous too high or too low. Some units like a god, some are so mediocre.

And then combine with randomizer ( not change their growth )

 

So what do you think about remove stats' cap. Like a Druid class not max Mag at 30 points. But can still grow above 30.

Edited by Angel Paladin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Angel Paladin said:

Cause I want every unit will have all different stats at any playthrough. Maybe in 1 playthrough Chrom have high Mag and Def but his other stats is mediocre. Another playthrough Chrom have high STR, Mag but his other stats is mediocre.

 

I want 50/50 chance stat growth in every unit. Not ridiculous too high or too low. Some units like a god, some are so mediocre.

And then combine with randomizer 

Well go for it then. Though as usual bases will still be more important.

Edited by Jotari

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...