Eternal Seals

Yai-Rai

Okay, so one thing I have never been able to figure out is the eternal seals. I understand it can only be used a on promoted unit at their max level, but it won't work for me. Like, in my new file I have Luna maxed out as a lvl 20 Hero. Yet when I use the seal, it doesn't add stats or any levels; it's just zeros. Am I using it wrong? What should I be doing?

Eternal seals don’t add any stats, they just increase the unit’s level cap by 5, so they can keep levelling even once they hit 20.

6 minutes ago, Yai-Rai said:

It doesn't do that for me though. I can give my level 20 promoted unit an eternal seal and it doesn't add 5 levels. They'll still be level 20 afterwards. 

You're able to raise them to level 25.

It adds 5 more levels to your level cap.

16 hours ago, Johnnie said:

In other words, you have to level them up.

I know. This was never my problem.

14 hours ago, Fates-Blade said:

It allows a unit to level up 5 more times past their max level (which is the level cap).

I understand how the seal should work. What I don't understand is why it doesn't work for me. Luna is at her cap level in hero. I use the eternal seal on her, say yes to adding +5 levels, and afterwards she is still level 20 and greyed out so I can't give her another eternal seal. It does this for all my level 20/40 promoted units. That's my problem. Why is it doing this? Am I missing something?

3 hours ago, Johnnie said:

The unit has to be at the level cap before you can use a seal. If you already used one then you have to go gain 5 levels with that unit before you can use another.

Thank you for your help. It sounded like the eternal seal worked like the offspring seal, but I understand that it doesn't now.

Edited by Yai-Rai