Unofficial Serenes Forest Advent Calendar - Day 8

Having been inspired by advent calendars serebii.net have offered in Decembers past, even though I've got no aptitude to create Twitter icons and wallpaper images (as you'd find on serebii.net's advent calendars), I figured I might take a crack at creating some Fire Emblem-themed puzzles and activities for the fandom to try during this holiday season.

Today is the second day of the Elibe/Magvel theme; drawing from the three games that began the series's trek toward international stardom, these activities should distract you for a bit...

First offering today, we have ourselves a big word search.  Ton of names there, can you manage to find them all within a day?  I'm not sure you can...

Second offering today, a music challenge!  The three Game Boy Advance games take center stage in this challenge, can you tell which one each is from?  Things might get tricky in the two Elibe games, since there are a number of the same tunes with different mixes beween the games...Oh, and if that weren't enough, could I have thrown a trap of a very different kind in there somewhere?

The Jugdral era is where I was most certain of any of these, here the three games have such similar sound to them...

Song 1: Binding Blade

Song 2: Fire Emblem 7. I wan to say its map music from around the first dread isle arc...

Song 3: Sacred Stones

Song 4: Healing music...I think its from FE7...

Song 5: Its dancer music....I am guessing from Sacred Stones....

Song 6: IT'S A TRAP!

Song 7: FE7 Together We Ride

Song 8: Binding Blade, one of the boss themes.

Song 9: Fire Emblem 7...I want to say this one is associated with Merlinus....

Song 10: Binding Blade, it sounds like one of its plodding map themes.