Stuck in Heroes (Lvl 12)

MeynethWilder

Hi! I started playing the game December last year, and played for a bit then I had to stop. I've been meaning to come back to it, but then I remembered I was pretty much stuck lol. I'm lvl 12 and should be doing Heroic Ordeals and Aether Raids to keep on leveling but I have no idea what any of that is or how I should prepare for it. Also I always had a lot of trouble doing challenges on the final difficulties, I don't think I ever completed one.

Mostly, I want to know the game real well but I feel it's been too long and there's a lot of new stuff like forging and a lot of new Units and it's a little bit overwhelming. So basically, if anyone has some advice as what to do daily, how to progress, Unit tier list, a link to gameplay mechanincs guides or something, list of usefull skills and how to correctly inherit, everything like that, I'd appreciate it a lot!

I attach some pics of my Units gallery. Mostly I play with Altina cause RD is my favourite Fire Emblem and she's got what at the moment I thought were nice skills and weapons.

130268448_1283532145339106_7124994600466694478_n.jpg

130326524_2799565430327011_6983197326066758224_n.jpg

There are some You-tubers that make unit reviews and guides for the challenge maps. I watch PheonixMaster1 and Akariss(he's taking a break from uploading heroes, but there is some insightful stuff on his channel).

I see you have Mage Eirika, at the end you get Brave Ike who is a top tier tank. You will want to look out for Nailah, as she can give him Distant Counter and Null-C Disrupt and that will help you with a lot of the AR maps, or just Distant Counter in general. That Edelgard that you have is a great tank as well.

For skill inheritance you can look at some FEH wiki pages like the one on gamepedia to see who has what skills at what rarity. For example if you want Galeforce from Cordelia, you should first inherit Astra from Virion, then you can get Galeforce and a few other skills from her as well. There are a few other threads here that deal with questions that anyone will help you with.

As to what to do daily, take care of daily quests and coliseum modes. If some of those are too rough for you now just do the Beginner or Intermediate difficulties until you get better. The Heroic Ordeals is a way to get Dragon Flowers, it's under Story Maps. Your units get bonus stats once a day, so that is another thing to do daily.

Aether Raids(AR) is under Aether Keeps. Also there is Aether Resort where you can get some feathers and Dragon Flowers. In AR there are two sets of seasons Light/Dark and Astra/Anima. You need Mythic Heroes to increase your score and grant your units stat boosts. You get Eir and Peony as free Light Mythics. Then there is the Altina you have and the new OC which are Astra Mythics. The Thrasir that you have is a Anima Mythic which you use on Defense to reduce the amount of points that you can lose. Getting into the upper tiers should be much easier than when I started so once you get a decent grasp it shouldn't be too bad. There are some sample ideas you could use in the spoiler.

Spoiler

Offense: Mythic 1, Mythic 2, and Edelgard. Edel will want a support unit a support unit like Male Corrin, Mathilda, or Brave Lucina. And a bonus unit that isn't a Dark Mythic; units like Braimimond are pretty strong but doesn't do anything for you're score on offense. Once you get Brave Ike and inherit Distant Counter to him you can use him on one season and Edel on the other. You have units like Brave Michiah, Reinhart, Bernedetta, Legendary Seliph, Fjorm, and Legendary Ike that can be good too. Although Ike and Fjorm have fallen off and aren't too good without heavy investment. Loki can be used to slow down range units, as your Tactics Room is going to be too low leveled.

There are some other strategies like Galeforce, but having good tanks like Edelgard and Brave Ike is relatively low investment with high return.

Defense: I see you just have Thrasir for Anima season. She is a really good unit by herself. Then there is Ophelia who is strong too. Veronica and Brave Camilla are pretty strong with their Dazzling effects. So a team with those 4 and 2 dancers should be decent, and you can improve over time. Ninian has a niche of having high HP to avoind Isolation from Bride Fjorm so she is a good dancer for an Anima team.

For Dark season you can use some of your light blessed guys until you get Dark Mythics. They still get stat boosts, but you're point loss won't be reduced. Peony is a great dancer so that helps.

I record AR gameplay that you can check out. Not saying that I'm super great, but you can get some ideas and the feel of the game mode, or search Aether Raids Offense/Defense on Youtube and you'll see a bunch of other people's gameplay. The channel name is DarkL. There is a Heroes War Room tab at the top of this section so you can talk to people in the relevant threads if you have anymore questions https://forums.serenesforest.net/index.php?/forum/105-heroes-war-room/