Fan-made Audio Dramas of the Fire Emblem Genealogy of the Holy War Suzuki Novelization (made possible thanks to the amazing translations of Leif of Leonster Translations)

DreamWorldWitch

Salutations! A while ago I found the amazing translations, made by Leif of Leonster Translations, of the Fire Emblem Genealogy of the Holy War Suzuki Novelization, and began making these little fan-made audio dramas by myself. These audio dramas are voiced entirely by me, and while I am an amateur (though it is my goal to improve and become a proper voice actor one day), I intend to keep making more of these videos. Reading this novelization made me super interested in Jugdral lore, and I am truly thankful to Leif of Leonster Translations for their work.

I hope you may find enjoyment in these audio dramas, and hopefully, it too could get more people interested in Genealogy of the Holy War.

I intend to update this topic every time I make a new audio drama related to the Genealogy of the Holy War Novelization, so be on the lookout for future parts, though I make no promises as to when!

If, instead, you would like to read the translation of the novelization yourself, here's the link for Leif of Leonster Translations:

https://four-loose-screws.tumblr.com/post/158382266965/fire-emblem-novel-translations

Edited by DreamWorldWitch