Jump to content
DefyingFates

If you could choose one Mythic/ Legendary Hero per color to add to the main pool, who would you choose and why?

Heroes to import?  

23 members have voted

  1. 1. Red

  2. 2. Blue

  3. 3. Green

  4. 4. Colorless



Recommended Posts

...or to be added to a Hero Fest, if you want something more realistic to discuss.

I was going to say L!Azura was the obvious answer for Blue, but L!Chrom is so busted I can see the argument for him too. Colorless for me would probably come down to either Leif or Brammimond (maybe Alm) while Green might be Thrasir (or maybe Freyja)? You can probably already tell my knowledge of the meta is pretty limited. Finally, I was going to propose Altina for Red, then Reginn happened, so...

So yeah, who would you choose and why? And do you think we'd ever get a Hero Fest like this?

P.S. I know most of those poll options are going to be empty, but I felt like adding them for the sake of completeness. Also, there are a ton of Red Heroes and not enough Colorless ones. I remember how we all expected a Colorless one back in Feb 2018 and got Ephraim instead. Huh.

EDIT: I added Reginn! I forgot to add her somehow, but she's here now!!

Edited by DefyingFates

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Eirika is my only missing Book 2 legendary and Bramimond and Freyja are my only missing Book 3-4 mythics, so I went with those. None of the blue units are as significant to me, but Dimitri is cool. 

I think we're probably going to get some sort of legendary Hero Fest in February, based on the schedule. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Othin said:

I think we're probably going to get some sort of legendary Hero Fest in February, based on the schedule. 

I hope so. What are you going off of if I may ask, past precedent? That would put it after CYL too, which would be convenient for orb planning.

Also, I added Reginn to the poll. The list of Mythics I was using didn't have her yet, so there she is!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, DefyingFates said:

I hope so. What are you going off of if I may ask, past precedent? That would put it after CYL too, which would be convenient for orb planning.

Also, I added Reginn to the poll. The list of Mythics I was using didn't have her yet, so there she is!

It's because the news about legendary and mythic reruns has like 13 units lined up for late February. I've seen some people speculate the banner size will increase, but I don't think the other banners are consistent with that, and we do have precedent for them showing up on Hero Fests from Sothis.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Othin said:

but I don't think the other banners are consistent with that, and we do have precedent for them showing up on Hero Fests from Sothis.

I see. I forgot about about Sothis showing up too. While I'm skeptical of all four slots being L! or M!Heroes, it would be nice to see.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, DefyingFates said:

I see. I forgot about about Sothis showing up too. While I'm skeptical of all four slots being L! or M!Heroes, it would be nice to see.

Yeah, we'll have to see how it goes. It'd need to be at least two slots this time, but it's possible that one will be Duo Ephraim again, and maybe one could be a new unit like that forest sage.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Othin said:

Yeah, we'll have to see how it goes. It'd need to be at least two slots this time, but it's possible that one will be Duo Ephraim again, and maybe one could be a new unit like that forest sage.

It may be too early for her. Even if she appears in Chapter 3 and isn't teased again, that'd only make her a month "old" by February (even then I'm assuming she'd be January's Mythic). Of course we may get her as a fresh face on the banner as with Ayra and Rhajat...but that's likely never gonna happen again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, DefyingFates said:

It may be too early for her. Even if she appears in Chapter 3 and isn't teased again, that'd only make her a month "old" by February (even then I'm assuming she'd be January's Mythic). Of course we may get her as a fresh face on the banner as with Ayra and Rhajat...but that's likely never gonna happen again.

IIRC, Mirabilis's banner was close to when she showed up in the story, and Gunnthra's was before. So I don't think it'd be unreasonable. 

And yeah, I'm referring to the Hero Fest as her first availability, like Eir. I don't think that'd be an issue. 

Edited by Othin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Red, Plumeria so that we can have another easily available Astra Mythic and she is a fairy so even non AR people can use her. 

Blue, Dimitri as he is as stacked as it goes and I am getting way more afraid of him compared to Chrom. He also has a unique class so that's a bonus. 

Green, Freyja because I am still lacking her and I need her. Otherwise Edelgard as she is a really unique and fun unit, a player phase Armor with triple movement without a dancer. 

Colorless Leif, got him yesterday and he is really fun, ranged Galeforce is way too good. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Altina for red, because apparently I joined right after she became a freebie, and I'm still salty about loosing 300 orbs trying to summon her. : P

Hel for green because she's overpowered as hell (har har) and it'd be nice for more newbies to have easy access there.

Picked Dimitri / Braim for the other two purely for favoritism / "I wish I could have 'em" reasons.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Plumeria
VS!Azura
Triandra
UOT!Leif
I love Dancers/Singers, hence the first three. I went with UOT!Leif since he is the most flexible in my opinion.

Notable Mentions
Mirabilis: Dancer/Singer
Reginn: Lyngheiðr; she is her own Dancer/Singer and can function as a pseudo Dancer/Singer for others.
Peony: Dancer/Singer
GA!Lucina: Future Vision; can function as a pseudo Dancer/Singer.
CE!Chrom: To Change Fate!; can function as a pseudo Dancer/Singer.
SK!Dimitri: Super Tank
QOV!Celica: Strong Nuke
FE!Edelgard: Raging Storm
MOO!Hector: Ostian Pulse
Yune: Chaos Named; good for map wide debuffs.
Eir: Sparkling Boost; best healing skill in the game. Lyfjaberg; good for setting up Wings of Mercy.
SK!Alm: Strong Nuke
Mila: Mila's Turn Wheel; Isolating enemies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seliph, Azura, Hector, and Leif. I've had a lot of fun using Seliph and Leif, and Azura is the best dancer in the game. Green was harder to pick; I didn't pick my favorite character Lyn because I already have her at +10, so I went with the character that seems to always avoid me: Hector.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/9/2020 at 2:22 PM, SuperNova125 said:

Red, Plumeria so that we can have another easily available Astra Mythic and she is a fairy so even non AR people can use her. 

Blue, Dimitri as he is as stacked as it goes and I am getting way more afraid of him compared to Chrom. He also has a unique class so that's a bonus. 

Green, Freyja because I am still lacking her and I need her. Otherwise Edelgard as she is a really unique and fun unit, a player phase Armor with triple movement without a dancer. 

Colorless Leif, got him yesterday and he is really fun, ranged Galeforce is way too good. 

That’s funny, I literally voted the same way as you. 😂 Just swap out Freya for Triandra: it was more of a personal preference for me, since I want to replace Yune on my AR-D team pretty badly. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Icelerate said:

I chose the worst ones from each colour so they stop polluting the legendary and mythic banners. 

Ooh! I think that is an interesting idea. If people still want them, they can still get them from regular Foci. If not via that method, maybe they will do something to make summoning them less painful while still letting people get them if they want them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...