What are your thoughts on how the protagonists of RD were handled in relation to the overall story?

null

13 hours ago, L3xandr3 said:

Indeed. The Ike Shrimpas was talking about sounds like Hero's Fallen Ike, not normal Ike. Ike is a Hero. He likes fighting, yes this is true. He's not about to start fights just for the sake of it.

But isn't Ike like Greil in that he has too much chaos in him that he can't hold the medallion or else he'd get corrupted? Micaiah being heron branded means she's highly in tune with order. 

Ike actually enjoys fighting much like the non heron chaotic laguz, unlike Micaiah, I do think Ike represents chaos and Micaiah represents order. Not necessarily completely or else Micaiah would be pro Ashera and Ike would be pro Ashnard. 

I feel it's all handled well besides Micaiah becoming Yune's literal mouthpiece in the Endgame. I feel that if they made it so that she gets possessed by Yune only when Yune has something to say and was just being herself outside of that it would have worked better.

Edited by Murozaki