Hello World!

Mycahel

Hi! I am Mycahel! I've been a fan of FE ROMhacks for a long time after getting into the series when Awakening came out. Specifically, I was a huge fan of the Ragefest series.
My favorite games are the Tellius duology, although it did have its flaws I feel it had a lot of mechanics that were much more polished than when they were introduced in the SNES era.
I've also played a lot of FE hacks (Midnight Sun, Staff of Ages, The Last promise, Justice and Pride and currently trying out Sun God's War).

I've been an active member in FEUniverse for about a year now, so many of you may know me already 😅

Anyway, nice to meet you all!

Heya! Welcome to the forest! We hope that you'll have a great day and will enjoy your stay!

Speaking of, if you enjoyed Jugdral, it may be worth checking out Berwick Saga!

Welcome! I’m glad you’re here!

6 hours ago, Benice said:

Speaking of, if you enjoyed Jugdral, it may be worth checking out Berwick Saga!

The literal introduction of theirs and you’re already trying to convert them to your cult? 😛

18 hours ago, Mycahel said:

Hi! I am Mycahel! I've been a fan of FE ROMhacks for a long time after getting into the series when Awakening came out. Specifically, I was a huge fan of the Ragefest series.
My favorite games are the Tellius duology, although it did have its flaws I feel it had a lot of mechanics that were much more polished than when they were introduced in the SNES era.
I've also played a lot of FE hacks (Midnight Sun, Staff of Ages, The Last promise, Justice and Pride and currently trying out Sun God's War).

I've been an active member in FEUniverse for about a year now, so many of you may know me already 😅

Anyway, nice to meet you all!

Ah so you like rom hacks do ya. Well permit me to take this as an opportunity to plug mine.

https://forums.serenesforest.net/index.php?/topic/93108-the-fall-of-thabes-release/

16 hours ago, Sooks said:

The literal introduction of theirs and you’re already trying to convert them to your cult? 😛

Actually I was a bit interested in Berwick Saga, but last time I tried to look on youtube about it the translation was pretty poor... They probably made a new one though, haven't checked lol

Also, I just started playing Yggdra Union, which is shockingly similar to FE (It even has a Sword/Lance/Axe weapon triangle). My favorite part about it is probably the soundtrack, there is just something charming about the chiptune songs. Also, the pixelart is amazing for a GBA game. I definitely recommend trying out the game.

Edited by Mycahel

31 minutes ago, Mycahel said:

but last time I tried to look on youtube about it the translation was pretty poor... They probably made a new one though, haven't checked lol

I can soundly say that the translation is excellent now; It's possible that you're referring to the Menu translation patch. The full one was finished this year!

Hope you enjoy if you choose to try it out!

Edited by Benice

8 minutes ago, Benice said:

I can soundly say that the translation is excellent now; It's possible that you're referring to the Menu translation patch. The full one was finished this year!

Hope you enjoy if you choose to try it out!

I'll save the link. Thanks!